RPGM - Infinity Dungeon [v0.1.5b] [Spark Of Life]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Dyostenes

Like yeah there isnt that much to the combat but for early stages of development i would say the game is pretty damn good and even in its current state its alot better than average. I enjoyed the puzzles and i like the artstyle, thats good enough for me
  2. 5.00 star(s)

xwor639

Love the idea of a developing futa growing her penis but what about body size.
    Also mayb i dont have to mention it, perhaps you thought about it already but either and enemy scaling system or tone down slightly the amount of damage she does with her dick if its too complicated.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Thronico

Game isn't bad, but I can't help but feel these 5 star reviews are finding something in the gameplay that I'm not. It's definitely reminiscent of old-school dungeon crawlers, but it doesn't do enough to modernize that formula.

- The randomized encounters become an absolute chore to deal with, even with the items that remove enemy encounters for 100 steps (which if you're finding the need to make this an item as a Dev, you might want to revisit your combat loop.)

- The combat is seriously lacking, as your only options for far too long are "Attack" or "Run away." This means you'll be watching the same animations loop at least 2-3 times every single encounter, which is randomized as I mentioned previously.

While the game has incredible promise moving forward, what we currently have is too tedious to warrant getting through to see all of the available content.

It's not bad, but it definitely isn't good. It sits just below what I'm willing to tolerate in an H-game.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

BasicBassist

Fantastic game with delicious animation style! Being able to shift between the dungeon chambers is very play-friendly. I am very excited to see what is coming next for this game! <3
    The futa in this game is excellent.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

SomeGuyNamedKi

It's only an early version but already this game feels pretty enjoyable. That's a good sign for the future.

You've got lots of animated content easily outweighing CG usage, solid art with stylisation, puzzles that don't feel slapped on, writing that doesn't make you cringe and if you're so inclined to need it, a gallery. It ticks all the boxes you want to see ticked without half-assing anything.

If you're looking for an rpg with quality nsfw content, definitely keep your eye on this one.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

EddyGordo

Infinity Dungeon is a refreshing game !
    Simple mechanics with fun and erotic scenarios
    It's really a unique experience, well crafted with great pacing
    It is a work of art
    I really recommend you try it out ! ;)
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Bobblob

Pixel art is nice, gameplay is quite fun. It has some puzzle and funny dialogs. I quite enjoyed this early version. If you enjoy futa on female (monster girls) this is for you. Hoping for more content soon.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

lordpelmeha

A great game with a great future. I've been looking for a game tied to futa's dick growth mechanics for a very long time. Of course, the movement and appearance of locations is very specific. But the CG's are beautiful, as is the character sprite.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Chronwalk

I'll give it 4 starts for now, as I am playing V0.1c
    This game was surprisingly wholesome and cute, the aesthetic is as you can expect it, a dungeon crawling 1st person game with our protagonist, a female who gets turned into futa, who needs to descend to lvl 100 of the dungeon to undo the curse...

It's a bit slow, but not something that annoys you...

Give it a shot if you want to play something (I wouldn't say this is fappable, but I would indeed call it fun to pass the time)...
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Lou111

I am so glad to see this developer back in action. This is classic dungeon crawling done correctly. It simply focuses on the right things (such as penile stimulation) without trying to cover too many bases. The storyline is concise and to the point. Either you're in or out. Play as a futanari hero and stick your wiener in stuff.

My only complaint is that early mobs quickly become obsolete, but the trade-off is that you can return and farm up if you get into trouble.

Give this game about ten minutes to see if you like it. This developer has a good head for this genre, and I dare say you may not see another game like it after this one. Tell this guy that you like what you see if you like what you see.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

AssgoreDreemurr

Good animations , Basic rpg combat but it's pretty unique with its puzzles also I like the fact you upgrade the dick of the mc to deal more damage,more health and etc which is pretty funny atleast in my opinion

Great game overall