RPGM Infinity Dungeon [v0.1.5b] [Spark Of Life]

4.70 star(s) 11 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
First Banner.png

Overview:
Infinity Dungeon is a dungeon crawler RPG game that combines battle-fuck, exploration, and puzzle-solving. You are Diane, a brave adventurer who has been put under a terrible Futa Curse by the Empress, a mysterious and powerful being who rules over the dungeon. To break the curse, you must descend into the depths of the dungeon to defeat her. Can you survive the Infinity Dungeon?... Or will you succumb to temptation?​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-17
Release Date: 2024-01-18
Developer: Spark Of Life
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.5b (Public)
Language: English
Previous Version: Infinity Dungeon 3D
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

Screen 1.png Screen 2.png Screen 3.png Screen 4.png Screen 5.png Screen 6.png

Last edited:

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
w game, but came across a bug where when you try to interact with the slime butt thing that i assumes opens the door to lv 2, the game crashes.
Noted! Upon closer inspection, it seems this bug repeats itself several times throughout the game. Thank you for letting me know!

EDIT: Links have been updated with v0.1b!

Last edited:

Clawfoot66

May 22, 2020
Noted! Upon closer inspection, it seems this bug repeats itself several times throughout the game. Thank you for letting me know!

EDIT: Links have been updated with v0.1b!
Thank you. So far the art style is charming, sexual parts are entertaining, and things look promising.

Though I do have a question concerning the Stats. From what it seems, the more you level up the bigger your dick (and balls) get. Is it possible to just keep the standard dick size and just have leveling effect the stats? Because not everyone wants a massive cock you can self-suck. Not to mention it might mean you have to make extra scenes based on the chars current cock size.

Don't want you to overwork yourself, and as I said this looks promising. Watching this one for sure.

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Thank you. So far the art style is charming, sexual parts are entertaining, and things look promising.

Though I do have a question concerning the Stats. From what it seems, the more you level up the bigger your dick (and balls) get. Is it possible to just keep the standard dick size and just have leveling effect the stats? Because not everyone wants a massive cock you can self-suck. Not to mention it might mean you have to make extra scenes based on the chars current cock size.

Don't want you to overwork yourself, and as I said this looks promising. Watching this one for sure.
Honestly, the answer is... I don't know yet.

As you mention, drawing such animation variants could pretty much could multiply the amount of work several times, and for now, I'd like to keep things feasible rather than promising many features and not being able to implement them. My current plan is to keep the dick growth mechanic visible only in the Stats screen.

Thank you for the idea, though!

Clawfoot66

May 22, 2020
A couple of bugs to report. Firstly when trying to access the Blue Slime end scene in the gallery, where she sucks you off, the game crashes because it isn't able to load the pictures or animations. Secondly, whenever the char was covered by green slime and caught if I mashed the buttons too fast sometimes the green slime trap scene would keep playing in the background. This isn't too bad, but since the scene plays over your view you can't see where you are going. The only way to fix it is to get caught in the trap again.

Reactions: Zachy

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
A couple of bugs to report. Firstly when trying to access the Blue Slime end scene in the gallery, where she sucks you off, the game crashes because it isn't able to load the pictures or animations. Secondly, whenever the char was covered by green slime and caught if I mashed the buttons too fast sometimes the green slime trap scene would keep playing in the background. This isn't too bad, but since the scene plays over your view you can't see where you are going. The only way to fix it is to get caught in the trap again.
Thank you for letting me know! I will immediately get to fix them and release another hotfix.

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Y'know, ever since you dropped Lewdia and Monster Rush, I was wondering when you're gonna return to the scene again.

Though a futa remake of your old game was the last thing I expected, but hey, it's a warm welcome.:love:
Maybe too warm considering all the cum there is.
Thank you! Honestly, it's a bit refreshing and I find it quite comfortable to work on a project that already had a solid base. Not to mention that it's so much the easier!

Infinity dungeon with 42mb.... Wtf:WaitWhat:
Put simply, I've optimized the file size as much as possible! I want to make it easier for people who may not have a stable Internet connection or use cellular data.

how much money do i need to put into this dang ole wall?
There's a hint on Level 6!

Holy awkward controls...
I acknowledge that a bit.

Maybe the strafe keys could help a bit (Q and W). It also helps to look at the minimap rather than the main screen during some sections.

Reactions: Clawfoot66

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
Thank you! Honestly, it's a bit refreshing and I find it quite comfortable to work on a project that already had a solid base. Not to mention that it's so much the easier!
I'm kidding! And I wanted to report a bug: I don't know but when I do the first objective, the movements of walking forward, backward, left and right don't work or are reversed/wrong. I also can't save and get the pickaxe, an error appears saying that image is missing. The game is not supported With joyplay?

Reactions: Zachy
4.70 star(s) 11 Votes