RPGM Infinity Dungeon [v0.1.5b] [Spark Of Life]

4.70 star(s) 11 Votes

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
I'm kidding! And I wanted to report a bug: I don't know but when I do the first objective, the movements of walking forward, backward, left and right don't work or are reversed/wrong. I also can't save and get the pickaxe, an error appears saying that image is missing. The game is not supported With joyplay?
So far I haven't implemented Joyplay support or controller support altogether, so that may be the cause of your problem... What image does it say it's missing?

Thank you!

Clawfoot66

May 22, 2020
So far so good. Made it to the end of the demo, and now trying to figure out how to beat the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Slight bug but when facing her, if I try to dodge along the path the
move, like backing up when they charge straight at us, our char enters the trapped state but our body keeps moving the direction we dodged, and ends up crashing the game.

Really love the mix of enemies AND sexual traps, seeing as most games just use one or the other.

Astrel

Jan 27, 2018
So far so good. Made it to the end of the demo, and now trying to figure out how to beat the
move, like backing up when they charge straight at us, our char enters the trapped state but our body keeps moving the direction we dodged, and ends up crashing the game.

Really love the mix of enemies AND sexual traps, seeing as most games just use one or the other.
where is this golden slime?

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
I can't seem to reproduce this bug on PC... It appears to be a problem exclusive to Joiplay and the way it manages files. I could try fixing it, but first I'm giving priority to game-breaking bugs on PC.

Thank you for reporting it!

I am stuck at level 6, what do I do next ?
That's the end of the demo! However, you can also do the Christmas event. Check the door that says "Closed until December" and well... try coming back when your computer's date is December!

Try to burn her with the chandeliers to beat her!

I'll look into that bug as I've never faced it. Thank you for the heads up!

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Changed the computer time, but still the door doesnt open
That's strange... It should work as long as your computer date is set to December. The day, year or time don't really matter.

Did you restart the game after changing your date?

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
This looks very fun, Imma give it a try and notify of any bugs I happen to run across, thanks for sharing!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zachy

LS47

Oct 5, 2021
Looks like an interesting game. I played it for ~20 minutes and it looks a bit uninspired, but still a solid game. I don't know if it's just me, but the game runs really roughly on my PC. I don't think this game needs to run on a high-end gamer PC, but I can't seem to break 10 FPS most of the time. Is it by design to make it look more retro? Because it makes the animations take way longer than they need to, especially the short ones like the walking or victory animations kinda drag on becaue of this. Hopefuly the devs will fix this, because this game looks cool at the very least.

• Red Heart

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Game crashes when i go trough secret door after code puzzle.
Does it happen all the time? The game is known to crash often on some systems.

Looks like an interesting game. I played it for ~20 minutes and it looks a bit uninspired, but still a solid game. I don't know if it's just me, but the game runs really roughly on my PC. I don't think this game needs to run on a high-end gamer PC, but I can't seem to break 10 FPS most of the time. Is it by design to make it look more retro? Because it makes the animations take way longer than they need to, especially the short ones like the walking or victory animations kinda drag on becaue of this. Hopefuly the devs will fix this, because this game looks cool at the very least.
Well, it is a bit of an old concept... I think the idea might have been more original back in the day but yeah it hasn't aged up well.

As for the performance issues, may I know your machine's specifications? AFAIK the game is not very resource intensive but I could try to optimize it further. I will also make the victory animations skippable so as to provide a smoother game experience. About the walking, you could sprint with SHIFT, and honestly that's the fastest speed I've found without making it overwhelming.

On a sidenote, you could always make it faster with external software such as Cheat Engine.

Thank you for the feedback! I really appreciate it.

Clawfoot66

May 22, 2020
Seems that all the static image scenes in the gallery (First getting a penis, the Blue Slime meeting, helping stuff someone's stocking, etc) crash the game because the game can't find the Png images in the data folder. Says " Unable to fine file: Graphics/Pictures/CG/CG1/ "

Also love the little details you add during scenes, like the way the balls clench and the cock swells during climax. Adds a naughty depth most games don't add these days.

• Sad

xXLost

Nov 23, 2021
the code for the five level doesn't work, i follow the order of the room to put the code in the right order

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 11 Votes