Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
View attachment 3280055
What am i missing?
I've defeated the hidden boss and the event and the R B G slimes
Which scene is locked? Is it on the first page or second page?

I think the only enemy you could possibly miss without being able to unlock the gallery scene later on is the Mouse, who shows up if you get Level 5's puzzle wrong.

noretsu

Oct 18, 2023
Which scene is locked? Is it on the first page or second page?

I think the only enemy you could possibly miss without being able to unlock the gallery scene later on is the Mouse, who shows up if you get Level 5's puzzle wrong.
From what I can see, at least on my side, the missing "scene" comes from the animations rather than scenes?
Like, I've got all the 10 envelopes, but I'm missing 1 of the 15 cartridges.
I've got the Mouse-sucking scene, all the RGB Slimes, the Elf and the Snowgirl; in scenes I've got the Santa's, Goldie's, Mage's and pretty much everything? o_O

• Wow
Reactions: Zachy

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
From what I can see, at least on my side, the missing "scene" comes from the animations rather than scenes?
Like, I've got all the 10 envelopes, but I'm missing 1 of the 15 cartridges.
I've got the Mouse-sucking scene, all the RGB Slimes, the Elf and the Snowgirl; in scenes I've got the Santa's, Goldie's, Mage's and pretty much everything? o_O
I just checked your save. It seems you're "missing" the Elf's attack animation, which never really gets unlocked because you one-shot her lol. You can still choose the animation from the gallery because it automatically opens all animations if you defeat said enemy. However, the animation count doesn't increase until you "see" the animation in battle. I'll solve it on the next update so the count is more accurate! You're not really missing any enemies.

You're just missing the secret area on Level 1, but that's all!

• Red Heart
Reactions: noretsu

noretsu

Oct 18, 2023
I just checked your save. It seems you're "missing" the Elf's attack animation, which never really gets unlocked because you one-shot her lol. You can still choose the animation from the gallery because it automatically opens all animations if you defeat said enemy. However, the animation count doesn't increase until you "see" the animation in battle. I'll solve it on the next update so the count is more accurate! You're not really missing any enemies.

You're just missing the secret area on Level 1, but that's all!
Oh. Now that explains pretty much everything! :ROFLMAO:

Poor Elf, never got the chance to show her potential...ah, I guess I'll go and unlock it ASAP~.
And I did not know about that secret area! Time to find it, thank you~! :whistle:

Edit:
Well, I finally got Elf to attack me, I just needed to get myself a bit of the green-goo from 1F while I searched for the secret area and now I've got the 15 out of 15 cartridges.
On a side note, I think I bugged the money-counter...now it's displaying salt as well- :HideThePain:

Last edited:

Lord_Cam

Aug 17, 2022
For a genre that doesn't get enough recognition in the hentai game scene, this is probably one of the best futa hentai games I've ever played. It's only the v0.1 and this game is truly incredible, obviously it's just the first release of the game and there's more to come but it has so much potential and I believe that you will deliver. I hope you don't abandon this project (unless for serious reasons) because it is truly one of the best and I've played my fare share of futa games. Keep up the great work, I hope to see what you got cooked up in the future.

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Oh. Now that explains pretty much everything! :ROFLMAO:

Poor Elf, never got the chance to show her potential...ah, I guess I'll go and unlock it ASAP~.
And I did not know about that secret area! Time to find it, thank you~! :whistle:

Edit:
Well, I finally got Elf to attack me, I just needed to get myself a bit of the green-goo from 1F while I searched for the secret area and now I've got the 15 out of 15 cartridges.
On a side note, I think I bugged the money-counter...now it's displaying salt as well- :HideThePain:
Yes... I'd also noticed the salt thing when having a look at the savefile. I've also been able to reproduce it on my end, so I think it might not be very hard to fix. Not to mention that the gold counter shouldn't be visible outside of the shop area...

Thank you for reporting these bugs!

For a genre that doesn't get enough recognition in the hentai game scene, this is probably one of the best futa hentai games I've ever played. It's only the v0.1 and this game is truly incredible, obviously it's just the first release of the game and there's more to come but it has so much potential and I believe that you will deliver. I hope you don't abandon this project (unless for serious reasons) because it is truly one of the best and I've played my fare share of futa games. Keep up the great work, I hope to see what you got cooked up in the future.
Thanks a lot for playing! I really appreciate your feedback and I hope you enjoy the future updates too.

noretsu

Oct 18, 2023
Yes... I'd also noticed the salt thing when having a look at the savefile. I've also been able to reproduce it on my end, so I think it might not be very hard to fix. Not to mention that the gold counter shouldn't be visible outside of the shop area...

Thank you for reporting these bugs!
No need! I really love the aesthetics of the game, and if it helps to make the game even more better than now, I'd love to apport as much as possible~. (๑>؂•̀๑)♡

cpt_blutsvente

Oct 25, 2021
View attachment 3275627

Overview:
Infinity Dungeon is a dungeon crawler RPG game that combines battle-fuck, exploration, and puzzle-solving. You are Diane, a brave adventurer who has been put under a terrible Futa Curse by the Empress, a mysterious and powerful being who rules over the dungeon. To break the curse, you must descend into the depths of the dungeon to defeat her. Can you survive the Infinity Dungeon?... Or will you succumb to temptation?​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-18
Release Date: 2024-01-18
Developer: Spark Of Life
Censored: No
Version: v0.1b (Public)
Language: English
Previous Version: Infinity Dungeon 3D
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

sagt mal , habt ihr auch Simulations games ? langweilige RPG gAmes

IKhorneI

May 3, 2020
Game is wonderful. Combat and leveling system is really nice, especially pp growing bigger and puzzles are not to hard but not to easy . Waiting for next updates

• Red Heart

noretsu

Oct 18, 2023
where can i find the red slime? i got the blue and green one cant find the last one
5F, it should appear after you clear the level's puzzle. It has a lower % of appearing than Green, so it'd make sense if you only found out Greenies than Reddie.

• Red Heart

pentane

Nov 8, 2020
love the concept of playing a futa that can literally upgrade her dick

one thing i am wondering is what does the green slime attached to the character do, i dont think i saw an explanation is it just visual?

noretsu

Oct 18, 2023
love the concept of playing a futa that can literally upgrade her dick

one thing i am wondering is what does the green slime attached to the character do, i dont think i saw an explanation is it just visual?
As far I could see and test, the more green-goo you have, the closer you get to get "trapped" on it and getting sucked.

It'd be fun if, the more green-goo, the less agility/dexterity you can display and likely to miss attacks and more vulnerable... But right now, it's pretty good the way it is~.

tytysunny678

Oct 18, 2018
WHERE in WHAT floor is the coin slot everybody is talking about? I cannot find it to get after the golden slime, I've checked every wall in every level

noretsu

Oct 18, 2023
WHERE in WHAT floor is the coin slot everybody is talking about? I cannot find it to get after the golden slime, I've checked every wall in every level
4F, the right path, which you likely closed to get past throughout the left path. You can revert the paths the same way you opened the left one.

The coin slot is halfway the corridor, on the right wall-you will notice it, it's pretty out of place. :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: pentane and Zachy

Bondage Queen

Jun 25, 2018
The big issue I'm seeing so far is that the combat is extremely simple and tedious, combined with random encounters. It seems painful to play.

Errende

Jun 8, 2018
Having a hell of a time trying to beat the Gold Slime, as her slimes crash me without fail once she speeds up.

Smokedmans

Oct 21, 2022
Ok I feel I've look everywhere but for the life of me I can't find the secret area on floor 1 and that's the last scene I need for the gallery

4.70 star(s) 11 Votes