RPGM Infinity Dungeon [v0.1.5b] [Spark Of Life]

4.70 star(s) 11 Votes

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Seems that all the static image scenes in the gallery (First getting a penis, the Blue Slime meeting, helping stuff someone's stocking, etc) crash the game because the game can't find the Png images in the data folder. Says " Unable to fine file: Graphics/Pictures/CG/CG1/ "

Also love the little details you add during scenes, like the way the balls clench and the cock swells during climax. Adds a naughty depth most games don't add these days.
It's been fixed! Patch 0.1c is up on the original post.

The bug with the Floor Slime trap should also be fixed.

the code for the five level doesn't work, i follow the order of the room to put the code in the right order

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The code is 032619! The order is provided by a map found in the bookshelves in the main room of Level 5.

Yeah win 10 just crash on my PC(only this part)
That's odd... I haven't been able to reproduce this bug on my end, but let me try to look into it!

Reactions: DD84

noretsu

Oct 18, 2023
Okay, completed (so far) the demo, and I can say it's quite good. Wish there was more content, but so far? Enough to keep it amused.

Also, just like @Clawfoot66 said:
When facing the Goldie boss, after you attack her, she gets her "second" phase, that makes her "slimy" attacks faster than before. If you dodge, or try to dodge it, it'll crash your game after getting hit by it. I found a wierd solution by simply placing myself down the torche-even if I got grabbed by the Boss, she'd get "hit" by the fire and allowing me to attack it...which I suppose is another bug? as I believe that's not meant to happen.

Another thing I wanted to say, is there any chances we'll get Magic skill/s to help the fights? I think it'd make the game more dynamic and you could even add grimories and other kinky stuff~.

At last, I kinda am tempted to see how much you can grow it by leveling, not gonna lie! :sneaky:

LonelyGunman

Aug 4, 2018
Game is incredibly promising. Dev, you are really talented, I'm looking forward for what you're cooking up next!
Game is still in its infancy, so I don't have much to say because I know stuff has to be made first and then polished later, so I have one more thing to say, if you don't mind me saying it: take your time, follow your own vision and make yourself proud with this project. Cheers!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zachy

niid41

May 20, 2020
the code for the five level doesn't work, i follow the order of the room to put the code in the right order

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It is 032619
You kind of follow the number you get from picking the right hole based on the map from the bookshelf when you enter the level

LS47

Oct 5, 2021
As for the performance issues, may I know your machine's specifications?
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6820HQ CPU @ 2.70GHz 2.70 GHz
RAM : 16 Go
System: Windows x64

Not something crazy, but it should be more than enough for this kind of game.
Keep up the good work btw, it's great to see a new active dev taking bug reports from players and improving his game :)

niid41

May 20, 2020
Gold slime is not included on the this public version right? just to make sure cause I see no other path besides the Board on the way saying V0.1

noretsu

Oct 18, 2023
Okay, completed (so far) the demo, and I can say it's quite good. Wish there was more content, but so far? Enough to keep it amused.

Also, just like @Clawfoot66 said:
When facing the Goldie boss, after you attack her, she gets her "second" phase, that makes her "slimy" attacks faster than before. If you dodge, or try to dodge it, it'll crash your game after getting hit by it. I found a wierd solution by simply placing myself down the torche-even if I got grabbed by the Boss, she'd get "hit" by the fire and allowing me to attack it...which I suppose is another bug? as I believe that's not meant to happen.

Another thing I wanted to say, is there any chances we'll get Magic skill/s to help the fights? I think it'd make the game more dynamic and you could even add grimories and other kinky stuff~.

At last, I kinda am tempted to see how much you can grow it by leveling, not gonna lie! :sneaky:
Cleared the Christmas' Event now and I want to add something I've found with it:
Just as @LS47, the game ends up running quite "like an ol' steam engine"-but the funny part is that it just happens while you're on the snowy fields, otherwise it runs almost flawlessly. Dunno if it's a performance issue, or something that went wild with optimization or some shenanigans.

Nervertheless, I want to say that I liked enemies' design, especially Elf's! <3

noretsu

Oct 18, 2023
Gold slime is not included on the this public version right? just to make sure cause I see no other path besides the Board on the way saying V0.1
She's hidden in 4F, the side that has all the green-goo all over. There's a door that is unlockable if you place 62 coins on it (you find how to open it on 6F). Once in, get ready to fight her.

Reactions: niid41

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6820HQ CPU @ 2.70GHz 2.70 GHz
RAM : 16 Go
System: Windows x64

Not something crazy, but it should be more than enough for this kind of game.
Keep up the good work btw, it's great to see a new active dev taking bug reports from players and improving his game :)
You're right... It should very well be enough to run the game. So most likely this is due to bad optimization on my end... I'll work on a settings menu that allows you to reduce the load on your PC. Overall, I'll also try to lower the graphical load on most maps!

Cleared the Christmas' Event now and I want to add something I've found with it:
Just as @LS47, the game ends up running quite "like an ol' steam engine"-but the funny part is that it just happens while you're on the snowy fields, otherwise it runs almost flawlessly. Dunno if it's a performance issue, or something that went wild with optimization or some shenanigans.

Nervertheless, I want to say that I liked enemies' design, especially Elf's! <3
Thank you so much! I'm glad that you enjoyed the experience, and your feedback will definitely help me fine-tune the game even further.

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Game doesn't work for me. When I click game.exe It just opens a black screen and the closes after about a second :( Looks like amazing game tho so it's sad
I'd like to help you although issues like this are quite mysterious since we don't know what's causing it...

Sometimes it's an issue with the game trying to launch in fullscreen and failing to do so due to a resolution change, which usually happens in my games. Have you by any chance played any other RPG Maker games before and enabled the "Launch in Fullscreen" option? If so, that could be the issue.

Prospagnosia

Oct 10, 2018
Feels like the game needs more enemy variety early on. As much as I love the Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire SFX, the random encounter system is a bit brutal in the beginning where you're forced to backtrack.

I guess I could also complain that the combat is kind of shallow? But I feel like that's silly.

Additionally, given that Ether and HP potions have the same price, when is it ever preferable to buy Ether? Ether only restores 10ml whereas the HP potion (effectively) restores whatever your full capacity is. Maybe make them cheaper?

• Red Heart

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Feels like the game needs more enemy variety early on. As much as I love the Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire SFX, the random encounter system is a bit brutal in the beginning where you're forced to backtrack.

I guess I could also complain that the combat is kind of shallow? But I feel like that's silly.

Additionally, given that Ether and HP potions have the same price, when is it ever preferable to buy Ether? Ether only restores 10ml whereas the HP potion (effectively) restores whatever your full capacity is. Maybe make them cheaper?
I definitely feel as if the game could use some more variety... I mean, there would be some extra work behind it, but I think it'd be worth it. I'll have it in mind!

As for the combat, I honestly want to keep it simple. However, I may (or may not) add some extra features later on!

Now that you mention that about the price of the potions and the ethers, it does make sense and I'll probably change them in the next update. Thank you for bringing it up!

Your feedback helps a lot! Thank you!

Perpetual_Peace

Jul 24, 2017
Really liked this game so far! Big fan of dungeon crawlers as well as fuck-fights.

A suggestion for combat: an option to either 'wait' or 'defend,' if you want to watch the animations during battle. Though since everything is unlocked in the gallery as you see it (instead of at game completion) I suppose it really isn't that big of a deal.

Oh, I also encountered the game crash during the golden slime fight. Once she enters 2nd phase, got caught while moving I think and it crashed. A work-around for those still playing, heal up and don't move. Let her capture you and then cum / don't break free. She'll be stunned so you can go attack her afterwards.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

noretsu

Oct 18, 2023
You know, I feel the same. After looking at this game, I did some deep thinking, and I've come to the conclusion that yes, I would fuck a snowman... woman.
Hahah, same here!
It's funnily ironic, never ever in my life I thought I'd find hot to absolutely fuck a snowgirl or even Santa...but here we are!
:p

• Red Heart

noretsu

Oct 18, 2023
any full save?
Here's mine.
Level 22 iirc, got enough HP and Ether potions so you don't run out of them for a while, went for a high damage, little defense build which at first seems dumb, but currently it can kill Snowy Plains enemies with a single attack.

I've also got all cutscenes and enemies I think, there's 1 missing enemy I don't have any recollection of-I went thorough all the Floors but nothing, nada about the last missing enemy just like @mister_lalala said.

Edit:
Now it's fully completed, with all the cartridges and all the envelopes (both animations and scenes, respectively).
Also added a few extra potions, and leveled up 1 level...which doesn't really change anything, but it just happened by accident-

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
4.70 star(s) 11 Votes