RPGM Infinity Dungeon [v0.1.5b] [Spark Of Life]

4.70 star(s) 11 Votes
Apr 8, 2019
W update. Sadly I tripped over a squad of bugs.

-Escaping from the mouse scene has a few bugs where sometimes the scene's graphic won't disappear until you activate it again, and this includes with battles. Sometimes one of the sounds from that scene just keeps playing until you activate the scene again.
-Interacting with the mage's levelling up thingies when the white bar's at 80%+ can cause Diane's face graphic to disappear until you use elixirs.
-The shop's "You own X amount of this item" text only appears for a split-second before disappearing.
-The mouse BJ scene unlocks one of the gold slime's scenes gallery but not their own scene.
-Significantly lower FPS through most of the game compared to the first demo.
-Not that it matters much but you can't strafe in the shop area or on the barbed slime paths.

noretsu

Oct 18, 2023
Well, did a quick try to see the new addons-so far, they've been great, but I found out that my save still has the "item" (salt) still popping up where the coin info appears in-shop. :HideThePain:

That, and I might need to re-do the whole thing, as (so far yet) I already cleared the Mouse "traps", thus making it impossible to get the new scene...unless Mouse now spawns and attack you like the other "girls"? o_O

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zachy

Memes2

Jun 24, 2017
Well, did a quick try to see the new addons-so far, they've been great, but I found out that my save still has the "item" (salt) still popping up where the coin info appears in-shop. :HideThePain:

That, and I might need to re-do the whole thing, as (so far yet) I already cleared the Mouse "traps", thus making it impossible to get the new scene...unless Mouse now spawns and attack you like the other "girls"? o_O
there is a cracked wall at the end of the pathway to the right go down there for the scene

• Hey there
Reactions: noretsu and Zachy

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
W update. Sadly I tripped over a squad of bugs.

-Escaping from the mouse scene has a few bugs where sometimes the scene's graphic won't disappear until you activate it again, and this includes with battles. Sometimes one of the sounds from that scene just keeps playing until you activate the scene again.
-Interacting with the mage's levelling up thingies when the white bar's at 80%+ can cause Diane's face graphic to disappear until you use elixirs.
-The shop's "You own X amount of this item" text only appears for a split-second before disappearing.
-The mouse BJ scene unlocks one of the gold slime's scenes gallery but not their own scene.
-Significantly lower FPS through most of the game compared to the first demo.
-Not that it matters much but you can't strafe in the shop area or on the barbed slime paths.
Wow thanks for the feedback!

I will definitely check those bugs. The mouse scene unlocking the Gold Slime's gallery entry is definitely one that flew under the radar. I don't know why FPS would be lower though! I haven't done any major changes other than the Barbed Slimes. Is the lag issue by any chance more severe in Levels 3 and 5 where those slimes are?

You can't strafe on the Barbed Slime paths as this would make them way too easy to avoid. Actually, there's a little sign when entering each path with the Q and W keys crossed out! This shouldn't happen in the shop, though. I'll check that out.

Again, thank you for playing!

I can't do much to specifically remove the salt item if it's already in your save game... But you can fix it by entering a battle and opening the items menu! The salt should be gone forever after that.

About the Mouse, I think someone already answered your question! As a fun fact, the fake wall was there since the first version of the game, it just didn't have the cracked wall texture and it just led to an empty corridor lol

ilmo09

Oct 25, 2022
i don't know if im doing something wrong but the mage dissapeared and can't lvl up.... managed to clear the demo as a lvl 3 but still..... weird

stubloup

Sep 19, 2017
Heres a save file of a the leveling system being bugged.
The skill point counter never shows up when walking in so I suppose the game stopped tracking the skill points.
Or something.
Just assuming it's bugged, didn't replay to see if leveling further was possible.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zachy

UltimaXeno

Apr 9, 2019
^ I've encountered the same bug. Restarted the game since it wouldnt load up my previous save. The mage is there when I first arrive and she's there when I level up. But then after level 5 or 6, she hasn't shown up when I go there. I'm now level 11 and I've stopped by there multiple times, but she wont show up, so can't level up my character. I've restarted the game, but that didnt fix it

iSevik

Apr 15, 2021
1) add quick dialogue skipping.
2) Remove the magician and make it possible for the player to upgrade his 3 parameters when leveling up.
3) Give the player the opportunity to masturbate, so that he doesn’t have to go to the store every time.

noretsu

Oct 18, 2023
there is a cracked wall at the end of the pathway to the right go down there for the scene
Umu, I guess I will go and test it then, thank you! :sneaky:

I can't do much to specifically remove the salt item if it's already in your save game... But you can fix it by entering a battle and opening the items menu! The salt should be gone forever after that.

About the Mouse, I think someone already answered your question! As a fun fact, the fake wall was there since the first version of the game, it just didn't have the cracked wall texture and it just led to an empty corridor lol
Oke, I'm gonna try and see if it's gone-I just hope it does. :p

Also, the Barbed Slime? Duck, it has a very captivating design, to say the least~ o_O

CuzWhyNot

Oct 22, 2022
Wasn't able to level up after going into the mage's shop the second time. Though that didn't stop me from playing through the game.

I also notice I didn't unlock the yeti scenes even though I completed it.

Last edited:

Le_Flemard

Jul 30, 2021
Can't level up cuz the mage disappear after first time for some reasons...
edit: found an infinite gold button, I dunno if that's intentional

Last edited:

noretsu

Oct 18, 2023
Umu, I guess I will go and test it then, thank you! :sneaky:

Oke, I'm gonna try and see if it's gone-I just hope it does. :p

Also, the Barbed Slime? Duck, it has a very captivating design, to say the least~ o_O
Okay, found the sneaky Mouse and boy if I enjoyed it~ :whistle:

By the way, salt's gone! Did what you mentioned about using the battle's inventory, and gone for (now) ever!

Last thing-dunno whether this is a bug or not but...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

pussydestroya

Mar 7, 2018
anyone know if its possible to toggle between fullscreen and windowed mode on this game?
thanks
Edit: found it in game.ini file

Delta_Raven

May 5, 2022
I can't defeat the golden slime. If I dodge the attack, I cannot move or interact with it to deal damage
Also, I cannot level up

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Hi guys!

Bugfix v0.1.5b has been released to the public! This is the changelog:

| Remake Public v0.1.5b
FIXES:
- Fixed a progression-breaking bug which could make the Mage disappear forever.
- Fixed some scenes unlocking the wrong gallery animations.
- Fixed the shop item information pop-ups.

Link: MEGA // OP links have been updated too!

Restarted the game since it wouldnt load up my previous save.
I bring the old save to the new game but this happens View attachment 3361802
Luckily this error has an easy solution! This new version has new animations for the "distress" and "brink" variations of the HUD graphics. This means the old ones won't work! Try healing up in your original save and then transfer them to the new version!

Can't level up cuz the mage disappear after first time for some reasons...
edit: found an infinite gold button, I dunno if that's intentional
Not intentional at all! I kinda just forgot about it lol. Kudos to you for finding it!

Not to mention, only Mouse's have this sort of "pattern", the rest are clean and pretty~. :p[/SPOILER]
I think this was just an issue with image editing. When I made the drawing smaller to fit into the thumbnail, the shading just started looking ugly and ended up as a checkered pattern. I'll fix it on the next version!

anyone know if its possible to toggle between fullscreen and windowed mode on this game?
thanks
Edit: found it in game.ini file
1708179081154.png

Hehe ^^

I can't defeat the golden slime. If I dodge the attack, I cannot move or interact with it to deal damage
Also, I cannot level up
I think the strategy was discussed in this thread already! You need to make her come out from under a chandelier so she gets burned.

4.70 star(s) 11 Votes