RPGM Infinity Dungeon [v0.1.5b] [Spark Of Life]

4.70 star(s) 11 Votes

pussydestroya

Mar 7, 2018
Hi guys!

Bugfix v0.1.5b has been released to the public! This is the changelog:

| Remake Public v0.1.5b
FIXES:
- Fixed a progression-breaking bug which could make the Mage disappear forever.
- Fixed some scenes unlocking the wrong gallery animations.
- Fixed the shop item information pop-ups.

Link: MEGA // OP links have been updated too!

Luckily this error has an easy solution! This new version has new animations for the "distress" and "brink" variations of the HUD graphics. This means the old ones won't work! Try healing up in your original save and then transfer them to the new version!

Not intentional at all! I kinda just forgot about it lol. Kudos to you for finding it!

I think this was just an issue with image editing. When I made the drawing smaller to fit into the thumbnail, the shading just started looking ugly and ended up as a checkered pattern. I'll fix it on the next version!

View attachment 3362243

Hehe ^^

I think the strategy was discussed in this thread already! You need to make her come out from under a chandelier so she gets burned.
the f5 option didnt show cos it was full screen, but thanks anyway! great little game you got here

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zachy

iSevik

Apr 15, 2021
Hi guys!

| Remake Public v0.1.5b
FIXES:

Luckily this error has an easy solution! This new version has new animations for the "distress" and "brink" variations of the HUD graphics. This means the old ones won't work! Try healing up in your original save and then transfer them to the new version!

Not intentional at all! I kinda just forgot about it lol. Kudos to you for finding it!

I think this was just an issue with image editing. When I made the drawing smaller to fit into the thumbnail, the shading just started looking ugly and ended up as a checkered pattern. I'll fix it on the next version!

View attachment 3362243

Hehe ^^

I think the strategy was discussed in this thread already! You need to make her come out from under a chandelier so she gets burned.
- Fixed a progression-breaking bug which could make the Mage disappear forever. -

not fixed. After 2 enhancements the magician disappears

• Sad

Le_Flemard

Jul 30, 2021
- Fixed a progression-breaking bug which could make the Mage disappear forever. -

not fixed. After 2 enhancements the magician disappears
I am at my 3rd visit, seems to work fine for now, you used a new game for it?

gold button still works tho :p

Delta_Raven

May 5, 2022
LOL the first time i fought her i never realized this chandelier stuff, just dodged it and hit her. Man i was lucky XD

• Haha

thedude176

Oct 18, 2019
Hi guys!

| Remake Public v0.1.5b
FIXES:

View attachment 3362243

Hehe ^^

while i do like how the level you're on is typed out, the sound that plays when it does keeps looping on and on
its very annoying

Le_Flemard

Jul 30, 2021
there's a bit of a bug with the rat trap:
if you successfully escape just right before cummings, it's possible for the animation to be stuck on the screen until you use active another rat trap.

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
Game soft locks on the third winter floor, your movement stops responding after moving twice on the ice.

Seems to be almost the end of the current content anyway. It's interesting enough for a follow, combat definitely needs more depth though.

Le_Flemard

Jul 30, 2021
Game soft locks on the third winter floor, your movement stops responding after moving twice on the ice.

Seems to be almost the end of the current content anyway. It's interesting enough for a follow, combat definitely needs more depth though.
you skid on ice, turn around and try again.

Xtravagant

Jan 16, 2023
Can't tell if it's just me or not but the controls are sorta janky? I'll press the button to move forward but then I randpmly go in any direction but forward, likewise other arrows are seemingly randomized

Clawfoot66

May 22, 2020
Seems I found a bug with the Life Hearts. Once I had leveled up enough to have four hearts I had ended up cumming to the Snowgirl, yet I didn't lose any hearts. After the battle the three original hearts went back down to the bottom right screen, but the fourth heart stayed at the top left as if I was still in a battle. When I went into the next battle I only had three hearts, the fourth heart having disappeared.

sunkiller

Jan 29, 2022
How can I do that?

4.70 star(s) 11 Votes