RPGM Infinity Dungeon [v0.1.5b] [Spark Of Life]

4.70 star(s) 11 Votes

malcolmalbie

Oct 8, 2018
Not yet! It's a complicated issue with the file system. It seems JoiPlay can't read certain files of the game and I'd have to find an alternative way to read them from the game folder. This most likely would mean changing a lot of the game base system, and that's why I haven't done it yet. I can't say for sure that I'll be able to pull it off, either :/
The fix is to long tap on the game's icon > Settings enable "Path Cache".

However, due to the use of FPLE by MGC, the game doesn't display properly, so easiest to say that it's not compatible with JoiPlay at the moment.

1005143648.png

• Sad
Reactions: Zachy

nosediver63

May 17, 2019
Even if it isn't compatible with joiplay, the game should be developed on windows completely first as it's definitely a diamond in the rough

• Thinking Face

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
When will the next upd be?
Next update doesn't have a scheduled date! I will be posting progress reports on my Patreon, though.

However, judging by the time it has normally taken me to update the game with these versions, I say it might take about one more month!

Even if it isn't compatible with joiplay, the game should be developed on windows completely first as it's definitely a diamond in the rough
It's true. I'm trying my best to optimize the game (and will post an update on that regard very soon) but the long-term solution would be to migrate the project from RPG Maker to a more powerful 3D game engine such as Unity.

Honestly, it's a very tempting solution as the game has become more popular than I thought it would, and sometimes I feel the engine limitations get in the way of enjoying the whole experience. Only the future will tell, though! I don't want an engine change to mean the death of the project, so I'll tread carefully when it comes to that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: noretsu

xwor639

May 19, 2017
the game concept is great but you should consider making her dick do slightly less damage or make a way for an enemy to scale properly to keep a level of stress . Again i like the concept is simple i cant think of a suggestion for balancing the grind but i can see for me personally being a problem idk about anyone else.

jamCell

Aug 11, 2023
View attachment 3275627

Overview:
Infinity Dungeon is a dungeon crawler RPG game that combines battle-fuck, exploration, and puzzle-solving. You are Diane, a brave adventurer who has been put under a terrible Futa Curse by the Empress, a mysterious and powerful being who rules over the dungeon. To break the curse, you must descend into the depths of the dungeon to defeat her. Can you survive the Infinity Dungeon?... Or will you succumb to temptation?​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-17
Release Date: 2024-01-18
Developer: Spark Of Life
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.5b (Public)
Language: English
Previous Version: Infinity Dungeon 3D
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

looks nice

nosediver63

May 17, 2019
Yep I say just focusing on adding content and not making compatible to joiplay, when the game isn't even finished yet. Good ass game and can't wait to see more!

Also, any timeline for updates planned or anything?

kdaniel111

Jun 27, 2022
Game is VERY good, and.. i like it so much! It reminds me a lot of "Mage Kanade", and i was looking for something similar to that game really long. Ind THIS GAME right here was find by me by accident :D It was very fortunate accident cuz i really like the Art style, the concept, the combat, and leveling system in general. Only thing that was i little annoying to me was, a) no chance to load save more than once per whole session, b) no to by able skip animation after seeing it over 15 times. I mean, i like animations, they ok, could be more complex, but still, skipping on command after some time could be very nice ;)
I will see at the progress cuz I wan more of this game. !!! ;D haha

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Hi guys,

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, especially at this point of development. I know this information may not be very interesting for many, but I'd like to be as transparent as possible regarding my availability for Infinity Dungeon.

I'm afraid to inform that I just got robbed and lost all my belongings. My bank accounts were wiped out and my phone was taken too. Moreover, I will need to undergo many legal processes to recover my identity documents. I still have my computer and of course, the project files are intact. However, the development of the game will nevertheless be severely impacted, and although I'll try to recover as quickly as possible, this situation has surely been a very heavy blow to me financially, as I am now at risk of ending up homeless.

I hope I can come back to you very soon, and remember, even if it's just mental planning and brainstorming, the project is not stopping!

KyoukoSakura

Best Girl
Donor
Nov 23, 2022
Hi guys,

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, especially at this point of development. I know this information may not be very interesting for many, but I'd like to be as transparent as possible regarding my availability for Infinity Dungeon.

I'm afraid to inform that I just got robbed and lost all my belongings. My bank accounts were wiped out and my phone was taken too. Moreover, I will need to undergo many legal processes to recover my identity documents. I still have my computer and of course, the project files are intact. However, the development of the game will nevertheless be severely impacted, and although I'll try to recover as quickly as possible, this situation has surely been a very heavy blow to me financially, as I am now at risk of ending up homeless.

I hope I can come back to you very soon, and remember, even if it's just mental planning and brainstorming, the project is not stopping!
Wow. I'm sorry. That really sucks. Take as long of a break as you need. Wishing you all the best.

• Red Heart

noretsu

Oct 18, 2023
Hi guys,

Oh no... That's so fucked up. I pray and wish for your safety and that you can get over all of that quickly and without any bad consequences.

The game can wait as much time as is needed-what matters first and foremost is your well-being and your life! And, of course-that you recover most, if not all, robbed belongings eventually.

• Sad

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
Hi guys,

Why would anyone with access to a calendar believe this?

noretsu

Oct 18, 2023
Why would anyone with access to a calendar believe this?
You wouldn't believe it, but I'm quite sure it was posted while still being March 31 on that side of the planet.

Date aside, it's called "compassion and having a heart"; people would react with it before thinking of possibilities of "ah, maybe it's a joke of some sorts".

xwor639

May 19, 2017
Well regardless cya just try to half finish this when you recover because other ones will judge for your incomplete works.
Seriously bad luck just recover, i liked this game but yeah.

• Sad

Flam3r

Nov 30, 2018
Sorry to hear about the robbery man, hope things get better soon. I was wondering, how much fuxfu content or fusub content is here? from what I can see it is mainly just fuxfe?

ratwhisperer

May 28, 2021
Damn. I hope you're doing well, and that you can recover from that shitty situation.
It's really messed up that you got robbed.. :(

4.70 star(s) 11 Votes