RPGM Infinity Dungeon [v0.1.5b] [Spark Of Life]

4.70 star(s) 11 Votes

Noremac111115

May 31, 2023
Hello Zachy, first off I truly hope your situation improves for the better. I really enjoyed the game so far. So I hit the max level of 60 and encountered an issue. Once I noticed the exp bar stopped showing up I went to the mage to upgrade length and the graphic for the length and girth disappeared and when I pressed z it was taking the skill point and the skills did not increase. Aside from this issue I wanted to ask if you could increase the max level for the next update because I spent a few on max cum and now I am locked out of 30 length due to being 2 levels under what I had spent. Finally this one is just an observation if you go over 9999 coins the game keeps track of them and it goes down once you go back under. I attached my save if you want to have a look at it.

euintue

Feb 1, 2020
hello i dowload the game but it told me that there is a error that dont let me play the game is the error rgss301.dll. what can i do

Apr 8, 2019
Hi guys,

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, especially at this point of development. I know this information may not be very interesting for many, but I'd like to be as transparent as possible regarding my availability for Infinity Dungeon.

I'm afraid to inform that I just got robbed and lost all my belongings. My bank accounts were wiped out and my phone was taken too. Moreover, I will need to undergo many legal processes to recover my identity documents. I still have my computer and of course, the project files are intact. However, the development of the game will nevertheless be severely impacted, and although I'll try to recover as quickly as possible, this situation has surely been a very heavy blow to me financially, as I am now at risk of ending up homeless.

I hope I can come back to you very soon, and remember, even if it's just mental planning and brainstorming, the project is not stopping!
Take your time to bounce back from this terrible bout of bad luck, getting your stuff sorted out takes priority. Sorry that this happened to you, you definitely didn't deserve it and I hope you're doing better now. Soon as I get some more money I'll be sure to sub to your patreon for a quarter or so.

4.70 star(s) 11 Votes