RPGM Infinity Dungeon [v0.1.5b] [Spark Of Life]

4.70 star(s) 11 Votes

a2erd32qwd

Sep 17, 2021
A scene got stuck on the screen even after leaving the encounter or going to other maps, happened after I got into two slime scenes in a row in the level 4 near the entrance. I feel like it may be because I escaped the encounter right as I was supposed to get the cum scene. On 0.1.5b. After going into another encounter it fixes itself but still kinda annoying. Overall I really like the game, keep up the good work. :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zachy
Oct 17, 2019
This is some really good shit!

The game feels high quality for an "alpha", the art is lovely, the animations are well done and I love the concept (Reminds me a lot of Mage kanades Futanari dungeon quest)

Encountered a couple of bugs, but from what I've seen they're already taken care of in the latest patch.

I subscribed to the Patreon because I want to see more. Looking forward to it!

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
There was no update for joyplay users, right? The same bugs are still present.

View attachment 3363455
Not yet! It's a complicated issue with the file system. It seems JoiPlay can't read certain files of the game and I'd have to find an alternative way to read them from the game folder. This most likely would mean changing a lot of the game base system, and that's why I haven't done it yet. I can't say for sure that I'll be able to pull it off, either :/

Can't tell if it's just me or not but the controls are sorta janky? I'll press the button to move forward but then I randpmly go in any direction but forward, likewise other arrows are seemingly randomized
It sounds like an issue on your end... Are you using any keyboard distributions other and QWERTY or maybe a gamepad?

Seems I found a bug with the Life Hearts. Once I had leveled up enough to have four hearts I had ended up cumming to the Snowgirl, yet I didn't lose any hearts. After the battle the three original hearts went back down to the bottom right screen, but the fourth heart stayed at the top left as if I was still in a battle. When I went into the next battle I only had three hearts, the fourth heart having disappeared.
Oh! Yeah, the game is kind of not prepared for having more than four hearts (I didn't think people would get that far). I'm impressed you got so far though! Thank you for playing! This feature will be fully implemented in a future version!

How can I do that?
Start your game on the old game and use potions and ethers to heal up your character! After that, you're ready to transfer your save to the new version.

A scene got stuck on the screen even after leaving the encounter or going to other maps, happened after I got into two slime scenes in a row in the level 4 near the entrance. I feel like it may be because I escaped the encounter right as I was supposed to get the cum scene. On 0.1.5b. After going into another encounter it fixes itself but still kinda annoying. Overall I really like the game, keep up the good work. :)
I see this is a recurrent issue... I'm currently working on a bugfix that changes the whole animation system to be more stable overall! It might take a while though.

so I guess theres no way to get the alternate rat animation if you already did it on a old save...
You can! She's behind a fake wall on Level 5.

This is some really good shit!

The game feels high quality for an "alpha", the art is lovely, the animations are well done and I love the concept (Reminds me a lot of Mage kanades Futanari dungeon quest)

Encountered a couple of bugs, but from what I've seen they're already taken care of in the latest patch.

I subscribed to the Patreon because I want to see more. Looking forward to it!
Thanks for playing and for the support too! I really appreciate it.

Lughx

Sep 24, 2023
Can anyone help me? Im stuck on lvl 6
and idk how to unlock lvl 7 but i finished the christmas event

kakk

Feb 23, 2020
So, idk if its a bug or its supposed to work that way, the Barbed Slime doesn't do dmg to me and I think its because my resistance is too high (girth 17)

Reactions: Zachy

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
So, idk if its a bug or its supposed to work that way, the Barbed Slime doesn't do dmg to me and I think its because my resistance is too high (girth 17)
Oh thank you for letting me know! This is indeed a bug and I'll work on it.

Reactions: kakk

Snoresville

Jun 8, 2018
does anyone know if there are people who have dicks with the same girth measurement as their length? it would probably be like a disc at that point

DDEEVV

Jun 14, 2018
Don't know if it's just me, but I can't seem to unlock Santa's scenes despite having completed its quest.

noretsu

Oct 18, 2023
I dunno but maybe i am dumb, cant solve de puzzle of the 5th lvl anyone had made it??
There's a paper on the shelves at the beginning of the 5F, you open it, and you will find some sort of "race" map-after you open it, you go and get the numbers from all the doors in the corridor. You will likely want to go througout the cracked walls rather than the corridor, as now there's a slime ready to trap you as soon as you get in there.

Once you've got all the numbers, do the following as I said in a previous message here:
The paper with a race on it is the way the numbers' code is supposed to be written.
I think the starter was the door with a 9 as result-once you find it, you should follow the race's path and it shall open the heaven's door for you. ;)

sans21vx

Apr 5, 2023
can someone tell me why this is happening? every time I go to the mage this pops up.
can someone help? :(

Dahk95

May 10, 2019
There's a paper on the shelves at the beginning of the 5F, you open it, and you will find some sort of "race" map-after you open it, you go and get the numbers from all the doors in the corridor. You will likely want to go througout the cracked walls rather than the corridor, as now there's a slime ready to trap you as soon as you get in there.

Once you've got all the numbers, do the following as I said in a previous message here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/infinity-dungeon-v0-1-5b-spark-of-life.189453/post-12947420
Of course I have the code well numbers but i put them in order as I thought but didnt work

noretsu

Oct 18, 2023
Of course I have the code well numbers but i put them in order as I thought but didnt work
Did you follow the race-path as intended?

Like, starting from the door with a 9 as result and then following the map's path from that point.

...also, you could share the result you've got, so we can compare and see if it's the one intended or not-in case of a possible bug.

Reactions: Dahk95
4.70 star(s) 11 Votes