RPGM Abandoned Monster Rush! [Alpha v0.1c] [ZachyTemp]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Bunner (bad joke).png

Overview:
Monster Rush!
is a 5 button rhythm-based game highly inspired by Pump It Up arcade machines, where you'll have to fight sexy Monster Girls.
You can unlock gallery CGs and Animations by completing song challenges.​

Thread Updated: 2020-05-04
Release Date: 2020-04-05
Developer: ZachyTemp
Censored: No
Version: Alpha 0.1b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Registry fix (run if game crashes on boot):

Captura.PNG Captura2.PNG Captura3.PNG Captura4.PNG

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Lol, funny thing is, you will update this thread of your own leaked game in the future :p :p

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Twistty and Zachy

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Lol, funny thing is, you will update this thread of your own leaked game in the future :p :p
This is a public version, it's just that I posted it here before putting it on my Patreon page lol.

Reactions: BaasB

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Anyway Good luck with this game, i will keep a close eye on this one

Tier 6 - Game Over

• Love
Reactions: Zachy

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
What run time package I need for this game? (it's crashing on start)
Err... You don't need to install any other program to run the game. What error do you get on start?

amfor

Nov 19, 2019
The drawings are beautiful, especially the girl bunny. But the pixel art is clearly not a good one.

• Sad

JayZee123

Jun 16, 2017
Having trouble finding the slime's second animation. Don't even know how I found the first. I take damage when she's on screen but nothing happens.

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
The drawings are beautiful, especially the girl bunny. But the pixel art is clearly not a good one.
Hiring a pixel artist is definitely something I have to do, but since I can barely pay my current CG artist (3 illustrations per month right now), that's gonna take some time.

None. I run the game and the screen turns black for 10 seconds and after that game close without any errors.
This is definitely weird, as no one else has gotten any error of the sort. Did you try setting DEP for Windows programs and services only? You can find that under your PC performance settings.

Having trouble finding the slime's second animation. Don't even know how I found the first. I take damage when she's on screen but nothing happens.
I'm sorry. The "battle fuck" system was really hard to do and it's far from being perfect. Let me try to do something to fix this, as this shouldn't happen. Does the same happen when fighting the Bunny Girl?

Reactions: amfor

Speedydg

Nov 1, 2017
i have the same issue, every time i load the game up it tries to go into fullscreen then it just closes the game

edit: looked at my performance settings and the first option is ticked but the game still doesn't boot up

JayZee123

Jun 16, 2017
Does the same happen when fighting the Bunny Girl?
Yeah, and a few more things that I found when playing her stage.
Even when hitting double notes it still hits you and you get damaged, making an SSS run of the bunny pretty much impossible. Also clicking off the screen can throw off the timing of the song to the beats as the song continues but the game freezes until you click back on.

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
i have the same issue, every time i load the game up it tries to go into fullscreen then it just closes the game

edit: looked at my performance settings and the first option is ticked but the game still doesn't boot up
I'll try to fix this, give me some minutes.

Reactions: -Mithril-

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Yeah, and a few more things that I found when playing her stage.
Even when hitting double notes it still hits you and you get damaged, making an SSS run of the bunny pretty much impossible. Also clicking off the screen can throw off the timing of the song to the beats as the song continues but the game freezes until you click back on.
I'll fix that, except for the clicking off screen thing, since that's unfixable due to engine limitations.
Give me some minutes please.

Reactions: -Mithril-

DudeManGuyZach

May 30, 2019
I'm having a problem, when I go to the gallery I can't get out of the animation section. Pressing tab or u does nothing and pressing h to select just takes me back to the level select screen, same with space or enter.

• Thinking Face