RPGM Abandoned Monster Rush! [Alpha v0.1c] [ZachyTemp]

amfor

Nov 19, 2019
Hiring a pixel artist is definitely something I have to do, but since I can barely pay my current CG artist (3 illustrations per month right now), that's gonna take some time.

This is definitely weird, as no one else has gotten any error of the sort. Did you try setting DEP for Windows programs and services only? You can find that under your PC performance settings.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm sorry. The "battle fuck" system was really hard to do and it's far from being perfect. Let me try to do something to fix this, as this shouldn't happen. Does the same happen when fighting the Bunny Girl?
I'm sorry. I really like your creativity and how you try to make interesting games. The game really has potential.

• Love
Reactions: Zachy

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Alright, everything should be fine now! Version 0.1b has been updated in OP.

Changelog:
- Fixed a lot of errors regarding the Battle Fuck system.
- Fixed a bug that wouldn't let you switch between tabs in the Gallery.
- Fixed a bug that caused a black screen when starting the game.
- Fixed some double notes in the Follow Me chart.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

D

Deleted member 205059

Can you play other RPG Maker games normally? Or is it only this one?
I have the same issue, its just this one. It flickers into fullscreen on startup, then goes to windowed mode and shows a black screen for a few seconds before closing. This is on Windows 10 with a native 1920x1080 resolution.

PlasmaWisp

Jan 25, 2018
Hmm... I have version c, still doesn't start up. It tries to fullscreen automatically for a second before shrinking to a small, black square window, before disappearing a few seconds later. No error or anything. I can run other games just fine, RPGMaker games included.

Kokuryu1

May 20, 2018
Seems I'm having that same issue. Sucks because it actually looks like a nice game to keep an eye on. Oh well, guess I'll move on for now.

Wesieboy56

Dec 7, 2017
i dont know if this has been addressed already but the game wont start for me it starts to goes to (just see a black screen) tries to go to fullscreen shrinks back down to default and closes

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
i dont know if this has been addressed already but the game wont start for me it starts to goes to (just see a black screen) tries to go to fullscreen shrinks back down to default and closes
Seems I'm having that same issue. Sucks because it actually looks like a nice game to keep an eye on. Oh well, guess I'll move on for now.
Hmm... I have version c, still doesn't start up. It tries to fullscreen automatically for a second before shrinking to a small, black square window, before disappearing a few seconds later. No error or anything. I can run other games just fine, RPGMaker games included.
I have the same issue, its just this one. It flickers into fullscreen on startup, then goes to windowed mode and shows a black screen for a few seconds before closing. This is on Windows 10 with a native 1920x1080 resolution.
Guys I'm trying my best to fix this, since it seems to be an incompatibility with some screen sizes. What happens if you try to run the game with a 1280x720 screen resolution?

Reactions: Wesieboy56

Wesieboy56

Dec 7, 2017
Guys I'm trying my best to fix this, since it seems to be an incompatibility with some screen sizes. What happens if you try to run the game with a 1280x720 screen resolution?
havent tried that one but i tried 640x480 and i got the same thing

Kokuryu1

May 20, 2018
Don't worry, I for one am not that upset. I know these things take time and a lot of work that I couldn't do. I appreciate every thing youre doing. (y)