Favorite path.

• Total voters

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
Please keep in mind that I haven't played this update yet, but don't you have to send your daughter to school and then go to work by yourself in order to buy anything in this game? Try that combination and see if it allows you to buy the Villa from there. Also please let me know if that works or not so I know the correct steps to take.
That's correct.

Reactions: ItsKindaComplicated

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I see sandbox tag? I understand the story is about timeloop so that maybe work out for the story but does it have repetitive/grinding mechanics? Like do I have to go to sleep, wake up, shower, eat...etc everyday?

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
OMG. I'm sorry. I somehow totally forgot that I ever ask that before. I don't even remember visit this thread before:rolleyes: Maybe I have a bad memory. In my defense I visit and comment on a lot of games threads here, maybe hundreds. So its hard to keep track:p

• Red Heart
Reactions: CreaSou

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
OMG. I'm sorry. I somehow totally forgot that I ever ask that before. I don't even remember visit this thread before:rolleyes: Maybe I have a bad memory. In my defense I visit and comment on a lot of games threads here, maybe hundreds. So its hard to keep track:p
It's okay, don't worry :)

Reactions: NukaCola

mcv

Apr 30, 2017
Please keep in mind that I haven't played this update yet, but don't you have to send your daughter to school and then go to work by yourself in order to buy anything in this game? Try that combination and see if it allows you to buy the Villa from there. Also please let me know if that works or not so I know the correct steps to take.
Indeed, I always let her stay at home and the option doesn't show up.
By sending her to school, the option to buy a villa appears.

Thx for your help !

Reactions: ItsKindaComplicated

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
I believe that due to how the game is coded it is Dead on android.

Wont work on JoiPlay and the last android port was 2 updates ago.
I don't know how to make android but I doubt that my code is a reason.
Is my code chaotic? - Yes.
Is it difficult (too much functions, variables etc)? - No.
For example, I have only simple variables like $ stat1 = 0; $stat2 = 0.
In the game it's very simple: if stat1; elif stat2; +1 (-1) or True (False). Yes, this code is everywhere in my scripts, but it will not cause a problems in renpy. If there was a bug with variables, the game won't work either on pc or android or mac.
I can think only of some reasons (why it doesn't work on android):
1) Webm (video files).
2) Renpy version.
3) Resolution (a I know, for android you need to compress the game).
4) File size (android cache) - directly linked to the reason 3.

Ps: I watched some tutorials about apk. You need to add some variables in the script, otherwise it will not work on android (maybe I'm mistaken).

Last edited:
Reactions: BakaHu

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
This should work on android (web version) - .

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Infinity: Love or Lust R10.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.

Thank you!

Reactions: BakaHu and the66

BakaHu

May 8, 2022

Thank you for noticing and pulling through.

Reactions: CreaSou and the66
3.30 star(s) 22 Votes