Favorite path.

• Total voters

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
What's the planned relationship between the MC and the girls? Hoping we can be the girl on right's Daddy :D
No incest in next game, but you can become "daddy" for her and Amy:)
I will post more info about girls later, like bio.
It's too early to talk about game content, since I can rewrite some events and gameplay.

Reactions: Back

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
Hey! Text walkthrough was deleted few month ago due to inconsistency with the game. In-game walkthrough disabled due to bugs and performance issues.
Nothing worse than a walkthrough that leads you into dead ends. The nightly hint system is helpful but not quite the same though. Any chance of a new one ever coming out?
Also, it’s really cool the dev personally answers questions like this.
+1 to you.

Reactions: DVC804 and CreaSou

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
Nothing worse than a walkthrough that leads you into dead ends. The nightly hint system is helpful but not quite the same though. Any chance of a new one ever coming out?
Also, it’s really cool the dev personally answers questions like this.
+1 to you.
Yes, I want to write new txt walkthrough, but not this month, since i don't have time for this. New version have hints near all choices.

Reactions: DVC804

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Now that the gallery and hints are gone how do we see what we're missing and get hints on how to see the scenes?

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
Seeing this sucks tbh. I get that you have your reasons at least you told us. I literally have a small list of games I follow and this was one of them until today unfortunately. It's such a shame because I follow so few games now I dread seeing the abandoned tag...

Reactions: hawk784563
3.30 star(s) 22 Votes