Favorite path.

• Total voters

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
The reason is not that I don't want to do game development (I really want to). At the moment there are a huge number of unpleasant reasons why I just can't give my time to the hobby like this. Believe me, this is an incredibly difficult decision for me. I hope I can figure it all out.
For me, it's very frustrating when it comes to such drastic decisions. But at the moment, that's the way things are going. Despite my great desire and eagerness for game development, I can't change anything. But I'm trying to figure it all out, at least for myself, so that in the future everything will be clearer and without surprises.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
The reason is not that I don't want to do game development (I really want to). At the moment there are a huge number of unpleasant reasons why I just can't give my time to the hobby like this. Believe me, this is an incredibly difficult decision for me. I hope I can figure it all out.
For me, it's very frustrating when it comes to such drastic decisions. But at the moment, that's the way things are going. Despite my great desire and eagerness for game development, I can't change anything. But I'm trying to figure it all out, at least for myself, so that in the future everything will be clearer and without surprises.
CreaSou, backing you 1000% babe. You take care of yourself and do what you have to do. When and if you are ready to come back to us perverts, just know that we, and especially I, will be waiting for you with open arms and hugs and kisses. Your work and talents will be sorely missed. Taking care of yourself is and should always be number 1. Flashing my pink, frilly panties with all the love in them, with love.

BrunoReus11

Aug 17, 2017
Good luck man, hope everything turns out right! ❤

Reactions: CreaSou

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
When and if you do make a comeback, no matter if it is to this game or something else. Please let us know on this thread so that we may follow you. XOXOXOXO (flashing my panties).

dreamtourist

Dec 27, 2017
WTF happened...
God damn it, I hope whatever has you giving up hobbies gets a reality check.
Preferably the accidently car accident type, only if required of course.
Just remember, your fans will always be waiting to back you up.

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
I'm working on R12 in my free time. For now updates will be a little shorter (but not always) just to avoid burnout and due to irl work and some other things. I will post previews as soon as renders will be done. In R12 I will add 2 events (bathroom and bedroom at night) for both paths (Love and Lust) with different interactions and sex scenes.
Ps: updates at winter can take much longer because I will have less free time.

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
Ps: few renders a little bright, sorry for this (I'm an idiot, because I forgot to disable auto-headlamp at first few renders and spend few days trying to understand why renders take so much time and looks a little shitty:HideThePain:).

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
R12.
Added events for Love and Lust.
Added events at bathroom, evening (Love and Lust).
Added events at bedroom, night (Love and Lust).
The textbox is now invisible, allowing you to enjoy the artwork without disturbing lines.
Fixed typos (thanks to Sycho!).

Links:

Pc/Linux.
Mega:
Workupload:

Mac.
Mega:
Workupload:

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
The white txt I find very hard to read on the white backgrounds. Some, I cannot red at all.
I will check this later. I deleted textbox in R12, maybe there is some places where text are similar to art' color.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
How to find new scenes in R12.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ps: Now I'll be adding hints to each episode in the comments to make it easier for you in finding new content.
I'm a couple of releases behind, so does this mean that it's gone from first having an easy to follow along walkthrough to only being able to check hints at the end of each play through and now even those are gone?

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 22 Votes