2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Rexizor

Mar 4, 2021
Also, I really hope this wasn't intentional, but the fact that only Fieren actually has individual-body-part growth (and maybe the other characters that have the same body/pose of her) is really misleading. If it was intentional, fuck this dev for doing that. If not, they should really get on that.

Monolit0vets

Feb 18, 2022
Guys, from the very beginning it was clear that the author just wanted money (This happens when a game is made by a woman XD). As for me, this is pure robbery, $10 for a game made with AI is too much, BUT people agreed with this because in discord there are many who have a role with a subscription for $10 and $7, it’s also good that she lowered the prices because it’s $20 this is just a steep price for this, fortunately we have a kemono where the update is published after a week or two

Reactions: SomeoneX22

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
Well yeah, if the review looked like that, you padded out the word count with like 10 "really"s and the review itself doesn't say much, condensed down to "wastes your time, bad animations, bad coding". At the very least you could've framed the "doesn't value your time" as "you barely get any money per round" or "grindy as fuck" or something.
NGL I'm kinda glad F95's kinda picky about this stuff, I hate thumbing through Metacritic/Steam reviews and half of them are like "I like [character]'s butt", or "good", or "here's my cat, Pickle. Repost him for good luck!", or "ignore the haters, the game's amazing, 10/10", or "ignore the simps, the game's awful, 0/10" and you learn nothing about the game or what makes it good/bad.

That said, I don't expect anyone to make a 9999-point checklist of grievances like I did, I probably overdid it, heh.
Thank you for writing a real review.

Deathstrker

May 24, 2018
It looks fairly decent, and has potential, not into inflation though so I won't be checking this one out.

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
It looks fairly decent, and has potential, not into inflation though so I won't be checking this one out.
Honestly "inflation" isn't even the right word for this, the game's way more about stuffing and WG, which is another gripe I've got with it.
You'd think the game called "Inflation Inc" would contain more inflation, but nope, it's just bloating them up with "white stuff" and making the girls all blobby and fat looking.

Kurt Kobain

Nov 27, 2017
Honestly "inflation" isn't even the right word for this, the game's way more about stuffing and WG, which is another gripe I've got with it.
You'd think the game called "Inflation Inc" would contain more inflation, but nope, it's just bloating them up with "white stuff" and making the girls all blobby and fat looking.
Now bloating girls with white stuff is something i can get behind but this doesn't fill that appeal either imo. But i'm not the right person to critique this since weight gain ain't my thing.

Reactions: KL-001-A

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Yeah the word Inflation is unfortunately quite mis-used in that regard. Sure you could say the fluid might be some sort of Enema or something, and then it could count as inflation, but the girls do get clearly flat out fat from it

Reactions: KL-001-A

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Sure wouldn't want to be standing behind her.....
That air hose slips out of her ass she'll be farting and
projectile shitting for a week.....

derivitiveRai

Jun 22, 2022
Went into their discord to ask about this. Turns out, even with the monstrous version itll still prompt you to get the full version if you dont have the character unlocked. What a confusing mess.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote