Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
About the energy, you need to keep health high to last longer during sex. To fill up the Pleasure bar, you need high stats in what you're doing. E.g.: To gain a high amount of points fucking someone's asshole, you need a high 'act.anal' and the one you're fucking the asshole need a high 'pass.anal'. Beside it, you can alternate between fuck and preliminary to gain extra points.
Right, the problem that I'm running constantly into though, is my partner's energy is constantly low, or runs quickly, and I get the message, "target energy low", and end up unable to do anything further, other end the seccession. Is there anyway to solve this problem?

Reactions: Golden Crow
May 12, 2018
So I played a bit of the new update and I can see steady progress so here are my thoughts and suggestions.

{Thoughts: I like the confirmation of having sex in their home which adds a bit of thrill of potentially getting caught. The pubic hair was a nice touch but the body hair doesn't look as good as it can be with certain colors. The new anal missionary position is much better than that of the vaginal missionary. Also whenever you have 5.0/5.0 sex with someone and you ask them who was their best partner they'll get mad I don't know if this is something that is caused by their personality.}

Suggestions:
1) Make it possible to ask people to shave if you have enough influence
2) I hope this comes within the next few update but the cum stains on the person that got fucked, orally/anal/vaginal whatever it may be.
3) If there is an age difference between you and the person you are fucking, make it possible to have a sugar-baby relationship (this goes both ways such as being the baby or being the provider)
4) When creating the character there was a misspelling for a while and I thought someone else was gonna say something but instead of "Clothers" its "Clothes"
5) Add dates such as you can ask someone who is married (if you have enough influence) to go out on a certain day and if they come across their spouse they'll get mad and if you have enough strength you can knock them out.

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
its a good game love it also the game has a lot pontiantal
Thank you! :D

Right, the problem that I'm running constantly into though, is my partner's energy is constantly low, or runs quickly, and I get the message, "target energy low", and end up unable to do anything further, other end the seccession. Is there anyway to solve this problem?
You can gift coffee/energy drink before you start. Gift medicine helps as well. I'm adding a confirmation dialogue before sex starts to avoid this situation.

So I played a bit of the new update and I can see steady progress so here are my thoughts and suggestions.

{Thoughts: I like the confirmation of having sex in their home which adds a bit of thrill of potentially getting caught. The pubic hair was a nice touch but the body hair doesn't look as good as it can be with certain colors. The new anal missionary position is much better than that of the vaginal missionary. Also whenever you have 5.0/5.0 sex with someone and you ask them who was their best partner they'll get mad I don't know if this is something that is caused by their personality.}

Suggestions:
1) Make it possible to ask people to shave if you have enough influence
2) I hope this comes within the next few update but the cum stains on the person that got fucked, orally/anal/vaginal whatever it may be.
3) If there is an age difference between you and the person you are fucking, make it possible to have a sugar-baby relationship (this goes both ways such as being the baby or being the provider)
4) When creating the character there was a misspelling for a while and I thought someone else was gonna say something but instead of "Clothers" its "Clothes"
5) Add dates such as you can ask someone who is married (if you have enough influence) to go out on a certain day and if they come across their spouse they'll get mad and if you have enough strength you can knock them out.
THIS is interesting... :D
First... About the 'ask them who was their best partner'. It's something that i need to adjust. They will get annoyed if you repeat the same dialogue 2 or 3 times in a short period.

1) Ok!
2) I'll add this one soon! I want to add it when i add the first 'cumming' position. Soon!!!!
3) Ok!!! Really interesting.
4) Thank you! I've just fixed it! If you find another one please let me know!!!!
5) It's on my plans for sure!!

Thanks a lot bro! You got no idea how much it helps me.

Apr 26, 2020
hey, so nothing else for me to comment same process and things are still normal and fun - just waiting on MxM content ahaha...
-
but the extra options on how to earn and the new UI are better i guess just make it a bit smaller.
-
the toys were fun lol hope more interactive and dialogue

Apr 26, 2020
hi crow wanted to ask how's it going nothing has been posted or updated here for a while. Happy to see your patreon update but kinda miss your interaction here as well~ say hi also 1.4 the studen/teacher thing is fun the dominance thing is great.

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
hi crow wanted to ask how's it going nothing has been posted or updated here for a while. Happy to see your patreon update but kinda miss your interaction here as well~ say hi also 1.4 the studen/teacher thing is fun the dominance thing is great.
Hey man! The truth is that I don't like to spam messages here... Hehe. Anyways, thank you for asking. And since you have asked, here we go. This is the changelog of v0.1.5:
- Added Trans Women
- Added First animation (trans x trans)
- Added Missionary Anal for trans woman
- Added Doggy Style for trans woman x woman
- Updated city configurator
- Added individual dominance
- Added Help Menu
- Rebalanced Energy cost for sex interactions
- Updated 'Exit confirmation' screen
- Added 'bulge' for trans woman with big cock
- Now to start an interaction you can click on NPC's image instead of click on the name
- Small Interface updates

Here is a preview of v0.1.5:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm working on an interaction system where you can type your message instead of just click on options! Something like a chatbot. But I'm not sure when it will be implemented...
Good? :D

Last edited:

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
So pregnancy is not included in this update? When will this update be released?
About the pregnancy, not yet... I'll work on it after 2 or 3 updates. V0.1.5 is focused into add trans women in Influencing. I still have some priorities and promises before I have time to work on pregnancy. But it will happen for sure! About the update, it will be release for public on 02/August/2021 . Pretty Close! :D

Last edited:

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
while i do like the WxW and hetero content and chance for MxM content to have some love as well?
Of course, yes! A the moment, new poses are being decided by polls on Patreon. And I'm working to revamp older poses, to animate it like the new trans x trans pose. I can't promisse that it will be fast, but I'll give atention to it for sure!

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I haven't downloaded the game yet because I'm having problems on the internet but I want to download it. I wanted to know if the trans female characters can be futa or just trans, I have nothing against trans characters but I also want to see my character have sex and be able to get pregnant if she is futa/trans I hope I explained it correctly , As for pregnancies I have in mind that this game, as far as I can understand it, will not have a closed but kind of open ending, the other characters could get pregnant more than once, and I don't know how it works In the rest but this game for me has a kind of unlimited potential because the images are the animations are easier to do (I think) I have some ideas for the game.

1) characters can become pregnant more than once.
2) have relationships with people in the family that is being cheated on (I think there is this content in the game and from what I read).
3) the trans characters can be futas too where they have a pussy and a dick and they might be able to get pregnant too (I would think it's cool).
4) having some kind of sex when the LI partner is sleeping like having sex close to the partner when he is sleeping.
5) I kind of have a heavier cuckold content I'm not very good when it's done with the MC but when it's done with another I don't really care (I know this thought is hypocritical but if it's not the MC who's like a cuckold I don't care ).

I am not a paid customer because in the country where I live it is practically impossible to support someone due to the dollar rate, but I hope you will take these ideas into consideration.

Doejhn

Aug 6, 2016
I don't understand how to get friendship/love points higher than the cap you hit abould halfway on the bar. I keep trying to talk to them about stuff and suggesting things but there seems to be no way forward.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes