HeavyLead

Bored
Uploader
Jun 17, 2022
Cover.gif

Overview:
It is a sexual technique that allows you to acquire experience points according to the amount of semen. The hero with unique skills is the only male summoned from another world. To fulfill the wishes of the people of this world In order to ""Nakadashi levelling"", I ejaculated into the vagina of a female in this world. The hero is ready. In a few more days, the day will come when the enemy will resurrect. The unexpected happened! The enemy has made the people of this world Level 1! People were very sad. However! ""Nakadashi levelling"" exists! ! ! There is hope!​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-23
Release Date: 2022-12-23
Developer: Jaxy Create
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English, Japanese, Korean, Chinese (Traditional and Simplified)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD:
Win: - - - -

Pic_.png Pic______.png Pic_____.png Pic____.png Pic__.png Pic___.png Pic_______.png

Last edited by a moderator:

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
yoo thanks guys.
i know that is a little off topic but does someone know if there is a translated version of his previous game somewhere ?

Reactions: lwx595

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
yoo thanks guys.
i know that is a little off topic but does someone know if there is a translated version of his previous game somewhere ?
Was that the dungeon one? Don't think so; kinda sad tbh, since it seemed interesting.

4.2gb it better have the best animations and scenes with 4K resolution
lol, just look at the ripped cg if that's what you want, imo.

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
The download is worth the wait. Even officially MTLed, this is a gem. The only ero match 3 I'm interested in.

Reactions: lwx595

St3f4n

Oct 17, 2018
someone knows where to find or get the weapon from the last black haired girl?
There's a slot for it, so i didn't think she hadn't one

Galgramax

Aug 7, 2018
How on earth are you supposed to manage the hard modes from girl 3 and on? There's a difference between harder and literal rng BS where you're punished for playing wrong, but punished for going slow, only to fail anyway because you continually take damage throughout every animation where you're locked into doing nothing. Ugh. I was having fun until this point, now I think I'll just leave it alone.

Reactions: Gojii
1.50 star(s) 2 Votes