QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Raising puppies and horses, several jobs around town, but yes it takes awhile to raise money.
Growing crops takes many weeks to grow.
If played without cheating it will take you 2-4 years before you have the money to really make a difference in the game.

I think there are other ways to make money but I never use them so have no idea on them.
Not really. Just on crops alone you can raise upwards of 1-2K every 2 weeks of farming. I am currently working on a written guide for the wiki just as soon as I get the time to do so. But quick tip is stick to calla lillies and oriental lilies and use fertilizer a lot. Plant those two on rotation and you'll get a harvest every 2 weeks with over 100 items produced each time. And each item sells for 10 $. And most things in this game don't cost more than 10K in a lump sum.

So whilst the game is slowish going it's not exactly a couple years, more like around 1 year until you can get all that can be gotten.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Not really. Just on crops alone you can raise upwards of 1-2K every 2 weeks of farming. I am currently working on a written guide for the wiki just as soon as I get the time to do so. But quick tip is stick to calla lillies and oriental lilies and use fertilizer a lot. Plant those two on rotation and you'll get a harvest every 2 weeks with over 100 items produced each time. And each item sells for 10 $. And most things in this game don't cost more than 10K in a lump sum.

So whilst the game is slowish going it's not exactly a couple years, more like around 1 year until you can get all that can be gotten.
Did that change, when I played it was taking 1.5 to 3 months to grow a crop.

pyzx

Sep 14, 2017
I don't mind working for stuff in games, but the rate of stat increase you get in this game feels like a waste of time with constantly repeating scenes.
The way scenes are triggered needs to be redone with more control to what event you actually want to trigger or at least some clear pointers for requirements, I tried to trigger the Joker event that makes me able to work there for like close to half an IRL hour before I gave up.
An event log or something like that in game would be helpful to keep track of progression or possible events.

The "movement" between places needs some work, since it feels more like I'm playing a clicker game at times when I try to get certain scenes.

There are way too many places that don't? have any meaningful scenes and make the game feel tedious navigating from point A to B, having less places that slowly open up after time/events or some actual map to move would be nice to counter that.

Overall the game could be nice but is held back by clunky and non thought out systems and a mind-numbing grind.

Reactions: kruze

MonNomEst

Mar 3, 2022
I hope we get normal girls without major mental issues that we can rescue, all but Anna and Eve have major issues and I no longer will get any of them the next time I play.

Yes both Anna and Eve have minor issues but its no where near as bad as all the other girls and the one guy so far.
Bridgette is mostly fine though, Sidra is just scared like Anna is at the beginning and Misaki's mental issue helps with her not makes it worse no?

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Bridgette is mostly fine though, Sidra is just scared like Anna is at the beginning and Misaki's mental issue helps with her not makes it worse no?
Are these other servants game progression related? Number of in game time? Or "where's Waldo" find the needle in the game world haystack? I honestly don't see any game progression, just character progression. This is my in game 3rd week. I've pretty much read every book in the mansion and seen most places in town

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Are these other servants game progression related? Number of in game time? Or "where's Waldo" find the needle in the game world haystack? I honestly don't see any game progression, just character progression. This is my in game 3rd week. I've pretty much read every book in the mansion and seen most places in town
That's because there isn't any. Really this game does not have some sort of underlying plot. It's just you playing house with a bunch of characters advance through their individual progression stories as part of an overarching effort to make a home for your self and them and help (or the opposite if you are playing evil) vulnerable people that you adopt along the way.

Other than that there is to the best of my understanding no main plot or story to progress through. And I think that's by design.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
That's because there isn't any. Really this game does not have some sort of underlying plot. It's just you playing house with a bunch of characters advance through their individual progression stories as part of an overarching effort to make a home for your self and them and help (or the opposite if you are playing evil) vulnerable people that you adopt along the way.

Other than that there is to the best of my understanding no main plot or story to progress through. And I think that's by design.
So it's a sandbox master and his life with his servants

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So it's a sandbox master and his life with his servants
Pretty much. At least so far. And I've seen no indication that this is not in fact the plan.
Yes its an open world sandbox game that you do what you want when you want to.

Each girl has things they like and will be happy to get them.

You play how you want to play and if you run into a scene they good for you.
There is a wiki (not up to date) that can show you how to get scenes with most of the npc's.
The wiki is linked to the first page of the game.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Wait, you're on there too! Hi! Remember me? Guy who commissioned the Misaki pantry scene? Funny to think you're writing stories too.
I sometimes use chyoa as a sort of proving ground for story ideas. I can post something there and the number of readers, and of people excited to contribute to a story, often give a pretty good feel for how popular a piece of work will be.

Reactions: Forgotted

ClapClap

Dec 15, 2017
Recently i started over on ver A68 and it seems my game broke. Eve won't finish her pregnancy, it is impossible for me to aquire misaki (the event in the living room to get her with claire keeps repeating even tho i always chose to accept the offer, but the listing from bruce has disappeared. it was there before accepting claires offer for the first time) and my dogs won't come out of the training room anymore (not sure if it was intentional that both could enter training at the same time but it worked for a few times before now locking)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Recently i started over on ver A68 and it seems my game broke. Eve won't finish her pregnancy, it is impossible for me to aquire misaki (the event in the living room to get her with claire keeps repeating even tho i always chose to accept the offer, but the listing from bruce has disappeared. it was there before accepting claires offer for the first time) and my dogs won't come out of the training room anymore (not sure if it was intentional that both could enter training at the same time but it worked for a few times before now locking)
Click on the settings button on the left hand side and choose the reset event triggers and see if that fixes your problem.

Reactions: GateKeeper

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
New Inheritance build is live!

Links:
A70 CHEAT Build (CHEAT Build with Early Access):

A70 Supporter Build (Supporters Only Build. Early Access.):

A69 Public Build (Free build!):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Hacheman

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
the game has an unfinished income mechanic, or you can go the other way: increase the amount of clicks from 1 to 10,000 -100,000, sit down to click with a loyal mouse, getting 1 unit of desire there is no.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Gaia's post-sex intro triggered without her virginity scene in A46, and now the game insists that it already happened, and I can't get back to it, it's extremely frustrating.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes