• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<if>>
As you come to a stop next to her and Eve, Gaia stands back and watches as you gently lift Eve into your arms. Eve whimpers and huddles against you, and you note the concern in Gaia's gaze as she looks down at the smaller girl. "Thanks for saving her, Gaia." You keep your tone warm and smile at her.

Gaia smiles back at you, then at Eve, then turns to face the bear with an angry growl. Hefting her spear, Gaia charges towards the bear, her growl building into a scream of anger.

Error: child tag <<elseif>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>
Gaia shies away from you, though you can't tell if it's aversion to your presence, to grant you access to Eve, or some combination thereof. Eyeing her spear warily, you crouch down and lift Eve into your arms. Gaia growls softly, then steps away, staring into your eyes as though promising to make you suffer should any harm come to the smaller girl.

Then she turns and charges towards the bear, waving her spear over her head as she does so.

Error: child tag <<else>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>
Gaia recoils instinctively, terror in her eyes, then hisses at you and raises her spear to point it at your chest. You come to a stop and scowl at her as she growls. Before she can attack you, Eve scrambles towards you and throws her arms around you, sobbing into your chest as she clings tightly to you. Gaia makes an effort to grab her away from you, but Eve refuses to let go and Gaia stops short of touching you. Her grip tightens on her spear as she stares at you, her breaths intensifying until she's practically panting.

Reactions: GateKeeper

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
There is no way to buy this mysterious 'travel book' in town.
Thanks. Getting ready to look into a short bug report list right now. I'll add these to the things I need to look into. Thank you for taking the time to report!

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Is there anything to indicate progress in lab research? I'm curious how much more I need to do before I can make use of it.
Lab functionality is pretty limited at the moment. There are two scenes and a scene chain currently in the game related to the lab. Researching in the lab will randomly raise your lab skill 1 or 2 points and nothing over 100 affects the game. So mostly you just need to spam click the research until we get some more involved content into the game related to researching.

The current lab content includes:
A scene with Anna that requires that you own Mully. (The fox that you can buy if you own Mitsuko.)
A scene related to Bubbles and her nerve damage.
A scene chain related to genderbending Rey.

Reactions: thunderer

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Haven't run into Rey. He male (probably), of she female. Though they are pre genderbending BTW. :p
When you first meet Rey (Can recruit through an ad on the computer) he's a male. Right now there's M2F for the character. In the future we'll have a F2M approach for the character as well.

Rycharde's Realm

Jan 17, 2018
When you first meet Rey (Can recruit through an ad on the computer) he's a male. Right now there's M2F for the character. In the future we'll have a F2M approach for the character as well.
What? Wait? I know him... sorta. I hired him but he never showed up. It was some time ago, forget the version. And yeah, HE was a guy set up for an M2F. I was really looking forward to that.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
What? Wait? I know him... sorta. I hired him but he never showed up. It was some time ago, forget the version. And yeah, HE was a guy set up for an M2F. I was really looking forward to that.
Thanks. I've passed that information on to our coders. We have been having trouble with Misaki appearing out of place recently, so this might be the same problem underneath.

Rycharde's Realm

Jan 17, 2018
Thanks. I've passed that information on to our coders. We have been having trouble with Misaki appearing out of place recently, so this might be the same problem underneath.
Ah. I ran into this a couple months ago (or was it a few?) so I thought it would be taken care of. Course, bugs being bugs they can be difficult to locate and kill.

Just a bit of trivia. Do you know why bugs ARE called bugs? I think you should. ;)

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Ah. I ran into this a couple months ago (or was it a few?) so I thought it would be taken care of. Course, bugs being bugs they can be difficult to locate and kill.

Just a bit of trivia. Do you know why bugs ARE called bugs? I think you should. ;)
Yeah, seems like half the time a bug either crops back up, wasn't fixed as easily as first expected, or simply reveals another way the same thing is broken once you fix one thing. That's one of the reasons I tell people to please report things even if they've seen it reported before.

That and I code with all the finesse of a wrecking ball, so I find all kinds of neat ways to break things.

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
In the beginning of the game Anna seems willing to do anything to protect her sister, but she doesn't say anything at all if I beat her sister thoroughly on the cross, fuck her, or spank/belt punish her. I think there should be some dialogue or scenes with Anna about how the MC treats Eve.

I think there should also be the option to either rape Eve or for her to not be nearly as happy about the sex, especially if that will lead to dialogue and scenes about it with Anna. Also, for some reason it is possible to have anal sex with Anna but not with Eve. I think it should be possible to have anal sex with Eve too.

Last edited:

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
In the beginning of the game Anna seems willing to do anything to protect her sister, but she doesn't say anything at all if I beat her sister thoroughly on the cross, fuck her, or spank/belt punish her. I think there should be some dialogue or scenes with Anna about how the MC treats Eve.

I think there should also be the option to either rape Eve or for her to not be nearly as happy about the sex, especially if that will lead to dialogue and scenes about it with Anna. Also, for some reason it is possible to have anal sex with Anna but not with Eve. I think it should be possible to have anal sex with Eve too.
It's on my to-do list. ;)

Reactions: JHorcoc6

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
"A26 Wrote and added one new "Work Talk" scenes for Anna for if you tell her to call you ... .1k words of content."

What needs to be done to make this talk happen?
I click “Talk to Anna - Work Conversations”. It turns out a few conversations, but this conversation is not.
What will the conversation depend on and whether there will be conversations? Does it depend on "attachment - fear - trust"? (What skills should be for this?)

Last edited:

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
If you have her calling you "Slave" (Case sensitive without the quotations) it will unlock a somewhat rare scene. I don't think it's relationship dependent, but if you continue to have trouble triggering it, let me know and I'll dig around the code for the exact conditions.

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
How to ask her about it? (Where should I write this?)

Last edited:

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
When you summon the girls to the same location you are in, their menu in the sidebar includes some talk options. It;s fairly bare bones at the moment, but we have a lot planned for it eventually.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes