Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Yeah, with a female protagonist, that doubles the needed amount of code and writing (In addition to the numerous bugs...). I feel like the scope of Inheritance is too broad, if you ask me... That's worrying.

I was hoping for a good breakthrough with my favorite girls to play again, but with this I'm not sure how long it will take... Years, I fear. :confused:

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
It's interesting to see the dominant Anna and the dominant Shanaya.
(It is interesting to see the femdom-relationship between MC with Anna, Shanaya; And also the development of femdom-relationship between MC with Rebecca).

Last edited:

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Yeah, with a female protagonist, that doubles the needed amount of code and writing (In addition to the numerous bugs...). I feel like the scope of Inheritance is too broad, if you ask me... That's worrying.

I was hoping for a good breakthrough with my favorite girls to play again, but with this I'm not sure how long it will take... Years, I fear. :confused:
Dev should have focused on Male first then when finished he can add female PC

Reactions: njm1791

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
The problem is that they have to rewrite basically the whole code again. If they would have planned for it from the beginning, they could have just used variables in all the scenes but that wasn't obviously the case. Honestly, I would just forget about it and don't introduce another gender for the MC at this point because it's too much work and they could spend the time better on other issues with the game.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
The problem is that they have to rewrite basically the whole code again. If they would have planned for it from the beginning, they could have just used variables in all the scenes but that wasn't obviously the case. Honestly, I would just forget about it and don't introduce another gender for the MC at this point because it's too much work and they could spend the time better on other issues with the game.
1+ true that , they already wasted time with this , lots of other content got ghosted by this

DemandoSama

Oct 20, 2019
I downloaded the game but can't find the exe file to start it, only images folder, can someone please help??

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I downloaded the game but can't find the exe file to start it, only images folder, can someone please help??
There should be a file called
Inheritance_A83.html or something similar, at least on my windows version.

That's what you dbl click on to start the game.
Capture.png

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
If you don't have the html file then you computer virus protection is blocking it.

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Have to say the game needs a friendlier UI, and some sort of quest tracker. Too easy to wander around aimlessly and not find any content or story progression. Only thing I've found is Mitisuko, beyond that no idea what other characters or story this game has to offer.

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
Have to say the game needs a friendlier UI, and some sort of quest tracker. Too easy to wander around aimlessly and not find any content or story progression. Only thing I've found is Mitisuko, beyond that no idea what other characters or story this game has to offer.
You can check the Wiki for some stuff, but it only helps so far. So yeah, I agree.

Reactions: Southrim and ItzSpc

MadGenuis

Jan 6, 2019
I can't seem to find anything in regards to this from looking at the wiki, the changelogs or searching the thread, so I figured it might be worth asking before I potentially lock myself out of a repeatable scene that I find enjoyable (again):

Is there any more sexual content with Gaia after taking her virginity, or just generally any new scenes that are unlocked by doing so?

Reactions: Southrim

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
I can't seem to find anything in regards to this from looking at the wiki, the changelogs or searching the thread, so I figured it might be worth asking before I potentially lock myself out of a repeatable scene that I find enjoyable (again):

Is there any more sexual content with Gaia after taking her virginity, or just generally any new scenes that are unlocked by doing so?
no clue honestly i dont even know if gaia moves if i think in my run she kind of fled after the deed and just really didnt interact again

MadGenuis

Jan 6, 2019
no clue honestly i dont even know if gaia moves if i think in my run she kind of fled after the deed and just really didnt interact again
I am fairly sure that I recall being able to continue interacting with her after taking her virginity in a previous playthrough and rebuild her affection and trust, but at the time nothing sexual ever came up again except maybe the one where she tries to pleasure herself on your knee. I don't know if that has changed - that was the reason for asking - but that was my experience from a prior version.

It's a shame, too. I just find the concept of this woman who is seemingly completely oblivious the differences between men and women, unaware of the mere existence of sexual pleasure and ignorant of sex extremely appealing. I would love to continue a slow and tender process of teaching her about these things and experience her wonder at, and gratitude for learning... maybe even eventually get her pregnant and have her marvel at that unexpected progression.

I suppose if nothing comes up I might try to make a hard save to return to if things go badly, take her virginity (which reminds me, I also wish there was a way to have her take the initiative for that rather than me having to do it... like she maybe got so eager that, after you maneuvered her into position, she was the one who thrust her hips), rebuild her affection and trust and see if anything happens. Might end up cheating for that one, though, because that's potentially a lot of time to sink into figuring out if there's more or not.

Reactions: Southrim

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
I am fairly sure that I recall being able to continue interacting with her after taking her virginity in a previous playthrough and rebuild her affection and trust, but at the time nothing sexual ever came up again except maybe the one where she tries to pleasure herself on your knee. I don't know if that has changed - that was the reason for asking - but that was my experience from a prior version.

It's a shame, too. I just find the concept of this woman who is seemingly completely oblivious the differences between men and women, unaware of the mere existence of sexual pleasure and ignorant of sex extremely appealing. I would love to continue a slow and tender process of teaching her about these things and experience her wonder at, and gratitude for learning... maybe even eventually get her pregnant and have her marvel at that unexpected progression.

I suppose if nothing comes up I might try to make a hard save to return to if things go badly, take her virginity (which reminds me, I also wish there was a way to have her take the initiative for that rather than me having to do it... like she maybe got so eager that, after you maneuvered her into position, she was the one who thrust her hips), rebuild her affection and trust and see if anything happens. Might end up cheating for that one, though, because that's potentially a lot of time to sink into figuring out if there's more or not.
good luck figuring it out really need that wiki updated lol no idea how much things go missing and since gaia can be elsuive i dont think theres much recording of her events

Reactions: Misalton

MadGenuis

Jan 6, 2019
good luck figuring it out really need that wiki updated lol no idea how much things go missing and since gaia can be elsuive i dont think theres much recording of her events
Reporting my findings. Rather than going the unreliable route of exploring the matter while playing, I opted for a much more definitive solution by opening the game-file as a text-document and seeing if things exist at all in there.

I did find that there is exactly one scene in the game that is only accessible after taking her virginity, which essentially replaces the other scenes where you could potentially fool around with her. The scene "Gaia Apples Naughtyness 1" checks for gaia.Cherry to be false (so that she isn't a virgin) and gaia.Sexable = 0 (which disables all other sexual scenes and is set when taking her virginity) and has her and the PC mess around a little, though all that happens during the scene is that the PC pleasures her in different ways. There are no available sexual scenes for her besides that, and it is not possible to actually have sex with her.

Interestingly the game files does have code for Gaia getting pregnant and even has a child object to be born from that (a son named Monty), but given that there's no way to cum inside her she can't actually get pregnant yet.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes