GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Looking through the lists of new content, I must say I'm really looking forward to playing the A33 build.
Yeah, the last couple of builds have been really special! Just two more weeks before A34 comes out and A33 becomes the new public build!

Draconian_One

May 29, 2018
Something to look forward to. Thank you. I might have to try starting a new game, as my ongoing one does not seem to have certain events triggering, and I know I've missed out on (and am continuing to miss out on) some of that newer content. Having the cheat build did let me access some of it at least. Of course, now I'll be really looking forward to the A34 too. :)

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Something to look forward to. Thank you. I might have to try starting a new game, as my ongoing one does not seem to have certain events triggering, and I know I've missed out on (and am continuing to miss out on) some of that newer content. Having the cheat build did let me access some of it at least. Of course, now I'll be really looking forward to the A34 too. :)

Just passed 40k words of new content for A34, so it's shaping up to be a really decent sized build. Lots of new goodies including some events related to Halloween.

Theoretically, new variables should update when you load your save in the new build of the game each time. If not, please report problems you have. I'd much rather have something reported more than once and get it fixed than have people stay quiet about it and let the error linger. If it's not broken, I'll try to point you in the right direction. If it is, then I'll do my best to get it fixed.

idungoofd

Feb 7, 2019
Sorry if this has been asked before, but is A33 the latest version where you can actually "see" pregnancy and changes in the character? I have A32 can currently cannot get any pregnant content. Thanks

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Sorry if this has been asked before, but is A33 the latest version where you can actually "see" pregnancy and changes in the character? I have A32 can currently cannot get any pregnant content. Thanks
You've taken them off of birth control? By default, the girls are on birth control. Birth control options can be found in the same place you can assign sleeping and eating arrangements.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Yep, I've use the option "Current Contraception: Can get pregnant "
How much time are you giving them? It takes time before the symptoms start to appear. +4 weeks before things start to become noticeable in most cases. And also, keep in mind that there isn't a lot of pregnancy content in the game just yet. Maybe a dozen scenes in total so far, plus a bunch of little bits of flavor text for existing scenes.

idungoofd

Feb 7, 2019
How much time are you giving them? It takes time before the symptoms start to appear. +4 weeks before things start to become noticeable in most cases.
That's just it, I'm actually waiting for the "confirmation" text to display....something along the lines of "Anna/Eve or whoever found out they've missed their period" and that would set the pregnancy trigger and mechanism in action, is that correct?

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Yeah, first time pregnant, they figure it out around the 6-8 week mark. Also, their feelings for you have some bearing on how quickly they will come to tell you.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
If you're still having trouble finding it, let me know come morning. I'll go digging around the code to see if something might be hanging up the content.

Reactions: idungoofd

idungoofd

Feb 7, 2019
Hi GateKeeper, appreciate your help; unfortunately still cannot trigger the pregnancy content, as well I might have accidentally broke the game by accident haha.

So far:
-High Affection and Trust with Anna & Eve, low Fear
-Both sleeping and eating with MC
-Sex ends with "Cum in Pussy"
-Both not on contraception

Some of the issues that came up:
-"GateKeeper totes needs to write stuff here." pops up quite a bit (I guess that's work in progress)
-After a while both Anna and Eve doesn't return to Master Bedroom even though setting is to sleep there
-The mail event wasn't triggered
-Despite the month and day, the display season is wrong ex. It's June and there's the driveway with snow

Suggestion:
-Once the affection and trust level is there (intimacy with the characters has been established), is it possible to change them to be "lovers/partners" dialogue instead of the "slave/servant" relationship? I guess I am looking at more of the intimate route with both Anna and Eve once the MC has reached that stage with them

Thank you. Great work. Really love how the dynamics, stories and surprise events. Looking forward to future updates with dungeon, research lab and town contents.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Hi GateKeeper, appreciate your help; unfortunately still cannot trigger the pregnancy content, as well I might have accidentally broke the game by accident haha.

So far:
-High Affection and Trust with Anna & Eve, low Fear
-Both sleeping and eating with MC
-Sex ends with "Cum in Pussy"
-Both not on contraception

Some of the issues that came up:
-"GateKeeper totes needs to write stuff here." pops up quite a bit (I guess that's work in progress)
-After a while both Anna and Eve doesn't return to Master Bedroom even though setting is to sleep there
-The mail event wasn't triggered
-Despite the month and day, the display season is wrong ex. It's June and there's the driveway with snow

Suggestion:
-Once the affection and trust level is there (intimacy with the characters has been established), is it possible to change them to be "lovers/partners" dialogue instead of the "slave/servant" relationship? I guess I am looking at more of the intimate route with both Anna and Eve once the MC has reached that stage with them

Thank you. Great work. Really love how the dynamics, stories and surprise events. Looking forward to future updates with dungeon, research lab and town contents.
You're playing which version? I thought we'd addressed the "GateKeeper totes needs to write stuff here" in A33. And actually, that was a bug related to the pregnancy content, . . . .

As far as the suggestion. It's something we've talked about. At present, you can choose what each "owned" NPC calls you. We also have plans to allow marriage, which in turn will shift the dynamic of the relationship as well.

Thanks for the information, I'll dig around a little bit. if you're playing A32, then I THINK I know what's going on. If not, then I have some digging around to do.

kenshuck

Jul 27, 2017
You're playing which version? I thought we'd addressed the "GateKeeper totes needs to write stuff here" in A33. And actually, that was a bug related to the pregnancy content, . . . .
Oh, so it has to do with pregnancy... i tought it had something to do with deserts, since always happens after eating... tough... that makes sence too :D
It's already fixed for a33? looking forward to it :3

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Oh, so it has to do with pregnancy... i tought it had something to do with deserts, since always happens after eating... tough... that makes sence too :D
It's already fixed for a33? looking forward to it :3
Yep! And putting the final touches on A34 right now. A33 should become the new public build on Friday!

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes