VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Inizialization [Prologue] [Yupiii]

1. 1.00 star(s)

humanjelloman

About 60% of this game is a very long unnecessary unskippable series of extremely boring movies. I found myself getting so bored during them that I would end up forgetting I was still waiting for them to finish and look back at the screen going oh yeah! The rest of the renders were quite grainy and low quality. I honestly can't comment on the writing because I forgot it all while waiting for the next movie of a dude playing piano to happen.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Before I Forget

I couldn't get behind this game, though I really tried to. It's just another poorly executed post apocalyptic game.

Story:

Half of this prologue is just a flashback and us seeing the main character get settled into his new location. The transitions are painfully long, with of course animations to attempt to add to the seriousness of the situation but it was so slow to me. There was a sex scene, which was a weird flashback story. The main character jerks off in the living room, that leads to the flashback. The sex scene was ruined by none other than the main character himself, wanting to know about the woman's past sex life while they were in the midst of having sex. Plus her ruining mascara just looked gross at a certain point. That pretty much was the prologue.

Art:
    Bland

Animations:
    Too slow for my taste, should've been an option to skip, speed up, etc.

Dialogue:
    It's what you make it.

Overall, the pacing of the game, along with the odd story made it hard to enjoy. No rollback, couldn't skip the animations and slow transitions. That really hurt the game in my opinion.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

xiphe116

3 stars for the effort. I do appreciate people who go to great lengths just to make something painfully average. Motion sickness is also a good reason for the brain to stop talking to the balls you know besides the story. And trust me, don't blame your bad writing for poor translation.