1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Logo.png

Overview:
You are a young guy living in a peaceful and friendly settlement where everyone knows each other and nothing happens, not finding a place for yourself, not wanting to put up with this punishment, you are looking for any way to get out of this darkness and under certain circumstances you succeed, and here you have a letter of acceptance to the military academy, you have a pass to the city... To the city is one of the few remaining.​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-31
Release Date:2022-10-30
Developer: Yupiii -
Version: Prologue
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Uncompressed CG's: - - - - -
Others:
ANDROID* - COMPRESSED* - Fix

Patches:

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png

Last edited by a moderator:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Inizialization [Prologue] [Yupiii] crunched

Original Size uncompressed: ~8 GB (source of my compression)
Original Size lossy PC* / Mac: 4,07 GB / 4,05 GB
Compressed Size PC*: 2,29 GB - Inizialization-Prologue-pc-crunched.zip
Compressed Size Mac: 2,28 GB - Inizialization-Prologue-mac-crunched.zip
= ~28,6% (56,3%) of the original size, image/video quality 70%/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - - Gofile

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Last edited:

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Game Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
Edited the OP to template and Moved to Games.
Good Luck with your game Yupiiii (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: "CJ"

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Thank you for your feedback:) You can also criticize;)
So far I didn't have the time to get deep into the story, so I can't say much about it. From the technical side you disabled/removed some comfort functions I'd like to have such as quick menu and rollback function but I guess you did that on purpose, maybe for the atmosphere/immersion.

Yupiiii

Sep 7, 2019
So far I didn't have the time to get deep into the story, so I can't say much about it. From the technical side you disabled/removed some comfort functions I'd like to have such as quick menu and rollback function but I guess you did that on purpose, maybe for the atmosphere/immersion.
I think next time I will try to make buttons to show or hide the quick menu.

Regarding the rollback, I disabled it at the beginning of development to find out whether it would be better or worse, and then I forgot how to get everything back)) And I thought okay, I'll listen to the reviews then I'll decide.

kwiatos

Oct 12, 2020
In my opinion, it makes no sense to create short scenes in a situation where the receptionist fills something in the papers or MC is just going, because it costs you a lot of work and is a pain in the ass for the player, plus "game over" in the middle of the game without the option to undo your choice... I will be watching this game develop, good luck

• Angry
Reactions: underwatersparkle

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Thank you for your feedback:) You can also criticize;)
Ok. 4th preview pic. The underside of the girl's fingers on her right hand have strange lines on them. They kinda look like the seams, if she were wearing full finger gloves. Not suggesting it's some artifact extending from the gloves she has, the seams on those don't line up, or have any on the middle fingers. Just what it made me think of, by comparison.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
rollback is always better. i'd get it if you removed it because of immersion but sometimes i click twice on accident lol
I do that often. And sometimes you just click to move some pause forward at the same time as the damn pause moves forward.

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes