HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Compressed Size PC*: 2,29 GB - Inizialization-Prologue-pc-crunched.zip
Compressed Size Mac: 2,28 GB - Inizialization-Prologue-mac-crunched.zip
= ~28,6% (56,3%) of the original size, image/video quality 70%/60%
Still need a compressed version of the compressed version :cry:

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
So finally played it (figured beyter 2gb than wait untin that becomes 10 GB)

So 2 feedbacks:
1stly, the english needs to improve a lot, it's way too broken to properly convey a coherent story the way you want to.

2nd, get rid of the videos.
Not only are they the the main culprits for the huge file size, it's very annoying losing control of the pace of the game.
With pics you decide how fast you click but with videos you have no control.
Some are fine, like the train ride (transitions are great places for videos).
Some are unnecessary, like all those videos of the landlady, school, etc (pointless, can be easily be done as well using pictures).
Some were just annoying & irritating, like the sex scene videos (either sit through the whole vid slowly, or skip everything)

I probably won't follow it unless the english becomes more coherent (too hard to follow) but good luck nonetheless (y)

adewrwa

Mar 3, 2022
The sex scene is spectacular but I'm missing sound effects. The sound design for the rest of the game is great. There are a lot of unnecessary video and renders, it makes development very slow.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Prologue + IC + Fix2
Warning, if you play this game, it is only getting bigger!

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Size 2.06 GiB

Come find me on Discord:

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Abandoned ?
Very likely, according to Da Rulz:
3. Prefixes
  1. On-hold: used for a developer who temporarily stops working on a game for whatever reason and makes a clear public statement about it, if they do not resume work in 6 months the prefix is changed to Abandoned.
  2. Abandoned: used in the following cases:
    • The developer states that the development has been permanently suspended.
    • After 3 months of inactivity from the developer's public creator/crowdfunding accounts (Patreon, SS, etc), we will resolve special circumstances or scenarios on a case-by-case basis (no creator accounts, creators developing for free, Patreon accounts under review/ban).
    • No game update has been released for an abnormally long period of time (>18 months).
    • Game threads that are marked On-hold for over 6 months with no game update.
    • Note: this prefix is only removed upon the release of a new update for purchase/download.
And according to them, if you visit the sites related to the dev, it was more than 3 months since last interaction...
Screenshot 2023-07-03 at 14-41-31 Yupiiii создаёт Inizialization Patreon.png

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes