1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You have very interesting texts that are pleasant to read.

I am modest in the text, and I cannot answer you in detail, but of course, I am interested in what people think here on various issues.
All of my commentary is intended to help you succeed, friend, even if you end up choosing to include elements that I don't like. If you noticed... you got a ton of good input from those of us who have been around this site for quite some time. Each of us have a bit different slant... some are more sarcastic, others more instructional, my style is a rather mace blunt honesty. I'll always tell you the truth. You can bank on that.
Peace, Phat(y)

Reactions: Yupiiii

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Game Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
Yes, I understand that. I can fix it in a few minutes, but I do not know how to post this fix in the thread.
Just make an normal post with the fix and report it. We will handle it.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Dont you guys think you are a bit to harsh with the dev when the prologe didnt hinted in the slightest about NTR ? On the contrary, I had a feeling MC will build up a harem. Heck the most "bitch/slut" type of girl is Tina, which is not really true, and she didnt had sex with her "husband" for a whole year. We dont see her having sex with him, or some random guy Heck there is not even the cheap cope of a "Flashback" of hers with the husband...and his Dick was so tinny her tightness was that of a virgin. Come one guys, lets be real.

If he thinks he can pander to everyone let him try. He will figure it out later. I get people might have some concerns, but its not like the Dev. mentioned anything specific. He just let things open for the future. He also said it will be players choice, so whats the harm ?

Its like the scat fetish here, you either like it or not and you decide if this will happen or not. (Tho I dont know how it will play out since Tinas "arc" is all about accepting her "true" fetish, which is scat, but if you dont want to see it, will you automaticly reject her without having it being replaced with something tame like BDSM ?). These are IMO more important topics right now that what we are talking about.

I hope that some of the girls in the story have a husband/Boyfriend. I DONT want to have them sex I want to say, at least not shown to my face, but I want to steal them away. Like the grocery store Lady with her little brother -> Imagine his face when, IF!, he has some feelings for his older sister but get cucked seeing MC making hardcore sex with her, while she falls more and more for the MC ? :devilish:
Aint that neet guys ?

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
In general, now it's clear where it all started.
The initial comment was sarcasm and I will not respond with sarcasm anymore)) Otherwise, it leads to ambiguity and confusion.:)
Ah... not saying you can't be sarcastic, but would be best to make it clear and obvious that it was sarcasm. e.g. adding a "Seriously though game will be such and such content." at the end of the comment.

So given that confusion, I would highly suggest doing a future tags, and a tags that won't be in the game under dev notes.
That way you don't get people confused by reading the comments section thinking something incorrect.

Reactions: Guz89

Yupiiii

Sep 7, 2019
Made corrections to the technical parts of the game
1. Rollback enabled
2. A full pass is included
3. Ability to turn on and off the quick menu

Reworked the death scenario and corrected incest
And a couple of minor mistakes.

Thank you all for the feedback for the criticism and tips and help))

Even below is the second fix, download it instead.

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
1. Rollback enabled

Mega
Thanks for the fix file, friend;)

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
What was reworked ? The difference I only saw is that when you die, you will get a epiloge what will happens after you die. Which is kinda neet (y)
But what was "corrected" on incest ? Nothing was changed on dialog here.

Yupiiii

Sep 7, 2019
What was reworked ? The difference I only saw is that when you die, you will get a epiloge what will happens after you die. Which is kinda neet (y)
But what was "corrected" on incest ? Nothing was changed on dialog here.
About five times there was a mom instead of a foster mother or Anna.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I just saw this today. I'll give it a shot. It looks pretty interesting from what I'm reading of the op.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
1. Rollback enabled

Mega
Yupiiii you might want to check your fix because the quick menu function doesn't work properly. Most of the time the quick menu is not visible. I think there is one if quick_menu: too much in "screens.rpy". I changed...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...into...
...and now it works for me.

And I found some mistakes in "script.rpy". When your documents are checked in the subway station there are several instances where the administrator is called "Erisa" instead of "Earl" (er instead of ear, lines 646, 648, 750, 751, 764) and I'm pretty sure the curfew is meant to be from nine in the evening to six in the morning and not vice versa (line 753).

Yupiiii

Sep 7, 2019
Oof. I thought thats how the MC address them.
When next update ?
As soon as so immediately)) All my free time is spent on this, after work immediately from the computer, weekends if there is a computer))
I don't want to drag this out for decades.

Yupiiii

Sep 7, 2019
Yupiiii you might want to check your fix because the quick menu function doesn't work properly. Most of the time the quick menu is not visible. I think there is one if quick_menu: too much in "screens.rpy". I changed...
...into...
...and now it works for me.

And I found some mistakes in "script.rpy". When your documents are checked in the subway station there are several instances where the administrator is called "Erisa" instead of "Earl" (er instead of ear, lines 646, 648, 750, 751, 764) and I'm pretty sure the curfew is meant to be from nine in the evening to six in the morning and not vice versa (line 753).
Thank you, I will try to be attentive. :)

Reactions: "CJ"

Yupiiii

Sep 7, 2019
1. Rollback enabled

Mega
Fixed additional jambs.

Soon I will need to pay extra for your help MyPreciousCJ :)

-fix2

On top of all files.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat and "CJ"

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
I think this game would be better served if you just kept it in unreal engine and played these 'videos' in real time or just let the player do it idk. I also think that over time the game would be smaller on UE than it will be exporting videos into renpy lol.

Yupiiii

Sep 7, 2019
I think this game would be better served if you just kept it in unreal engine and played these 'videos' in real time or just let the player do it idk. I also think that over time the game would be smaller on UE than it will be exporting videos into renpy lol.
Are you sure about this? :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
333.png

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Hygoor and "CJ"

Yupiiii

Sep 7, 2019
Yes, if you clean, delete unused files and other unnecessary tinsel, you can free up 40 GB / but compress textures, create blocks of objects, the basic mechanics of the game, save, load. and other little things, so after a few months of hard work, you release your game, and they tell you that your game is incomprehensible shit. So it's easier to do everything in pictures and videos in renpy.

Reactions: "CJ"

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
4gb prologue (2.2gb compressed by cj)
I fear where the final size will go towards. Definitely not "trying out" 4gb prologue. Good reviews on the thread though. Will keep a look out for future development, see if it becomes worth the trouble without becoming 40gb...
PS: Even in mainstream games I focus on gameplay & story over graphics, enjoy a lot of older games cause of this. Wouldn't mind a heavily cut down version for similar peeps...

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b
1.70 star(s) 3 Votes