1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Yupiiii

Sep 7, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I agree that un-skipped videos are not very good when there is no rollback, and I do not know why I decided to leave them un-skipped, because at the end of the game all videos can be skipped.

As for the bad ending, it directly shows you what kind of character is in front of you and what he can do if you accidentally get on this line, that situations may not turn out at all as you expected.

Thanks for the feedback)) With your help, I will make this game more convenient.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
You have launched already a prologue of 4GB and you say that you can raise more the quality? :eek:
The title delivers several minutes of videos already. There is a subway scene which alone is more than 2 minutes long animation. The sex scene it has is like 5 minutes long.

• Wow
Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

Yupiiii

Sep 7, 2019
I'm sorry that I can answer for a long time, I need to translate your text, understand it :giggle:
Translate your text ten times so that, as it seems to me, it will be understandable.

• Sad
Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Zoophiles and loli are unlikely, no matter how sad I am about this, by the way, I already hinted at {scat} there. How can I live without {futa}?
Maybe I should just duck the fuck out now and save myself the grief. You cannot please everyone. It is impossible and not worth the effort. I see an animal and human fucking, I'm out. If a chick tries to piss or shit on me, I am out. If the girls all look underage, even if you say they are 18, I'm out. Futa/trans are great as long as they aren't trying to fuck me up the ass. And, while I fully respect each person's human right to be LGTBQ+ and fuck whoever you please, if there is one gay man that cannot take "no thank you, I don't find men sexually attractive" as my one and only answer to that subject, I am fucking OUT!

Can I be any more clear? I do not mean any disrespect or malice to anyone. But, I do reserve my right to drop this game like a hot rock if it plans to become some free for all kink fest. In fact... I need to leave before I say something really fucking mean and cruel... Good night all...

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Maybe I should just duck the fuck out now and save myself the grief. You cannot please everyone. It is impossible and not worth the effort. I see an animal and human fucking, I'm out. If a chick tries to piss or shit on me, I am out. If the girls all look underage, even if you say they are 18, I'm out. Futa/trans are great as long as they aren't trying to fuck me up the ass. And, while I fully respect each person's human right to be LGTBQ+ and fuck whoever you please, if there is one gay man that cannot take "no thank you, I don't find men sexually attractive" as my one and only answer to that subject, I am fucking OUT!

Can I be any more clear? I do not mean any disrespect or malice to anyone. But, I do reserve my right to drop this game like a hot rock if it plans to become some free for all kink fest. In fact... I need to leave before I say something really fucking mean and cruel... Good night all...
Maybe what the developer have in mind is something as sandbox as real world possible in sexual tag terms... Out there are people that do all those things you don't like nor into and, because of that you aren't trying to get out oversea into a seasteding project or applying for go to Mars to never return, you just say "no, sorry i'm not into that" or "fuck you" to those ppl and that's it or call the police... Or in worst cases, fight with the possibility to become into a criminal yourself... If the developer want to take the risk it would be interesting, just thinking in the amount of work...

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Yeah this game it seems like will be the classic "If I put every fetish know by man in the mix my game will cater all the players" when in reality there are a lot of tags that are a huge no for most people and other that conflict directly like harem and ntr. Do I need to wait 2 years of development to know where this ia going to end? Nop the answer is quite simple, nowhere, because I have seen devs makes the same mistakes dozens of times.

Yupiiii

Sep 7, 2019
Yeah this game it seems like will be the classic "If I put every fetish know by man in the mix my game will cater all the players" when in reality there are a lot of tags that are a huge no for most people and other that conflict directly like harem and ntr. Do I need to wait 2 years of development to know where this ia going to end? Nop the answer is quite simple, nowhere, because I have seen devs makes the same mistakes dozens of times.
Yes, I'll have to do different variations of all sorts of scenes and character interactions, I've been thinking about it, don't worry, I'm not 15 years old. :)

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Yes, I'll have to do different variations of all sorts of scenes and character interactions, I've been thinking about it, don't worry, I'm not 15 years old. :)
Holy shit do you have a lot of work ahead I hope you're up for it good luck you're going to need it.

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat
1.70 star(s) 3 Votes