• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Yupiiii

Sep 7, 2019
Ok. 4th preview pic. The underside of the girl's fingers on her right hand have strange lines on them. They kinda look like the seams, if she were wearing full finger gloves. Not suggesting it's some artifact extending from the gloves she has, the seams on those don't line up, or have any on the middle fingers. Just what it made me think of, by comparison.
Wow you are very attentive, even I didn't notice it.

Maevos

May 4, 2019
That title though. Inizialization? What exactly are they inizializating?

Can they even...inizialize?

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I had to split uncompressed images due to the large size of the overall game.

If you care about quality rather than file size, I advise you to download uncompressed images and throw them in the game to replace them.

I compressed the video as well as I can, but I probably can't do it very well.
You might check the link in my sig about reducing image and animation sizes.

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Greetings Yupiiii,
This looks interesting, friend. So, going against my better judgement telling me not to bother with a four gig prologue and giving this an honest go. However, please get the file size under control or no one will want to play this title.

Taking a look now... Thank you for creating a title in a dystopian environment, friend.
Adventure ever on, Phat(y)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
What engine/game you used to capture the vids?

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Pictures in webm format max 600 kb, video takes up a lot, their total duration is half an hour:)
In the future you might do better just adding the update portion and keeping the base game in the OP, like other large file game dev's do. It cuts DL size. Though, we have mad compressionists shrinking games and adding torrents to aid in large file games DL's.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
There is an obvious and ever present contrast between the backstory and what we actually see in the game. I suppose the dev is a first time storyteller/worldbuilder?

One major problem: You have bad ends, no rollback and yet the cut-scenes cannot be skipped. This is unacceptable and to say it is annoying is putting it mildly.

Imagine watching a movie for an hour when you have to leave to take a piss. But when you come back you would have to watch it from the start instead from the moment when you left.

By the way. Bad ends are not meaningful choices. The only thing a bad end does is forcing a reload/reroll/restart. How does that impact the story? It doesn't because isn't an in-game matter. It isn't a choice. Has nothing to do with the story. It is an out of character inconvenience, a waste of the player's time, an immersion breaking nuisance. Some games integrate bad ends to make them work but your visual novel is not built around such concept so you are better off without them. Just a friendly advice.

By the way. If you actually intend to implement meaningful choices then YOU HAVE TO make those cutscenes/movies skippable. If i wanna date X in one playthrough but not in the other i have to watch the movies aaaaaall over again?? No. Just no.
Now there are not enough hands for everything at once, and in the future, why not.
Exactly what i'm talking about. Will not replay if i have to watch the movies all over again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yupiiii

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Why not all of them? :giggle:
Now there are not enough hands for everything at once, and in the future, why not.
Just say NO to NTR. I don't mind sharing the girls in my harem with other girls, especially if we're all intertwined together. But, all the other roosters better stay the fuck out of my hen house or risk having to eat their own cock and balls or just getting blown out the fucking airlock!

Harem and NTR are totally incompatible concepts, that is the logical answer to your question as to why not all.

I'm all for pregnancy content as well... just not a fan of NTR, especially unavoidable NTR. I drop those games like hot rocks.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes