Others WIP Injuu Kangoku ~Dirty Prison Ship~ by EROQUIS! English Translation Demo v0.002b

Dec 14, 2021
top_1.jpg
Saberdyne Logo v2.png
Overview:

Ash and I at Saberdyne Systems are working on a English translation for the game: Injuu Kangoku ~DIRTY PRISON SHIP~ by EROQUIS!

For those who don't know Dirty Prison Ship is a 18+ interactive visual novel with similar elements to The Thing and Alien (A.K.A. a Hentai version of the the old anime movie: Lily C.A.T.).

This is not the full game You will still need to purchase the actual game from places that sell it like in order to play this!

This is a very large project and will take time to complete (The game has a ton of dialogue). We will likely have smaller projects completed before this one. We would like to have it done before the end of 2023 but with both of us having full time jobs and translating non stop is definitely tiering, we will take breaks to work on other smaller projects. To be honest the E.T.A. may be more like mid-end of 2024 (1-2 years estimate).
Don't worry we will get it done! :)

The English will be free for everyone when it is completed! (earlier release for supporters) ;)

Test pics below show what it will look like (might be possible to change font because game naturally can but unsure if it will work at this time).
We will also work on fixing the dialogue to flow better with English language (current pics are rough translations just to show sample).

EDIT:
V0.002b Released!!
Updated Discord Link

(Old expired even though it was set not to)

Thread Updated: 2023-12-25
Release Date: ETA: 2023-2024
Developer: SaberdyneSystems ,
Censored: Yes
Version: 0.002b MEGA Link updated with v0.002b!
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Version Notes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Downloads:

Pause Menu.png Credits.png Opening 6.png Opening 5.png Opening 4.png Opening 3.png Opening 2.png Opening.png Choice.png Configuration.png Gallery 1.png Gallery 2.png Gallery 3.png

Last edited:

Dreamer Of Ashes

Jan 4, 2023
Hey, Ash from Saberdyne Systems here!

Emerald already previously posted some details on our translation project for Dirty Prison Ship, however I wanted to give a better idea on exactly how big this project is.

There are 17 files containing the text for this game. (not counting pics)
Each of those 17 files have between 1600-2100 lines of dialog.

Just wanted to give a better scope on the magnitude of this project, but we are still super exciting to post more once we have some tangible progress to share! One reason for the length of time required before releasing, each file is made up of random parts throughout the timeline of the story. Simply put, file 1 is not "chapter one". File 1 is bits and pieces from everywhere. lol. So please bear with us.

Thanks for tuning in!

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
+1

Nice! Been waiting for a translation of this for ages. Would support but I wanna make sure you guys are dedicated so when you get far enough into the project, I might support for the last year or so. I have sadly experienced too many upstarts that just endlessly stall and wind up grabbing peoples money and run.

Dec 14, 2021
+1

Nice! Been waiting for a translation of this for ages. Would support but I wanna make sure you guys are dedicated so when you get far enough into the project, I might support for the last year or so. I have experienced too many upstarts that just endlessly stall and end up grabbing peoples money and run.
I fully understand, same/similar keeps happening to me. I get into a game that is in development and then they abandon it or milk its updates.
Just keep an eye on us for now. (y)

Edit: Besides no real point in supporting us yet since we have no releases lol. :LOL::oops::cry:

Last edited:
Reactions: Nerro
Dec 14, 2021
Any news?
Yes, but it's not great...

I got into a car accident at the end of last month (Edit: I forgot what month we're in now, I meant to say end of February) and while I'm mostly okay, the crap that we're dealing with related to it have been very taxing on us. Very little progress has been made on any of our projects... Once this crap dies down in a month or so, we should be back on track.

Sorry for the delays everyone.

Webthespider

Nov 7, 2022
Yes, but it's not great...

I got into a car accident at the end of last month (Edit: I forgot what month we're in now, I meant to say end of February) and while I'm mostly okay, the crap that we're dealing with related to it have been very taxing on us. Very little progress has been made on any of our projects... Once this crap dies down in a month or so, we should be back on track.

Sorry for the delays everyone.
Sorry to hear that. Hey bro I wish you well!

Reactions: Emerald_Fatalis

JeffHell

Feb 26, 2023
Does anyone get an error when trying to install this game? I trid to install but it doesn't seem to work. I am on windows 10 error.PNG

Dec 14, 2021
Does anyone get an error when trying to install this game? I trid to install but it doesn't seem to work. I am on windows 10 View attachment 2617569
Are you getting it from an official source? I only ask because I had errors on windows 10 and 11 when I tried various torrents and Mega/K2S sources. I finally broke down and purchased the official from DlSite.com to get it to work without errors.

Also do you have a locale emulator? You need one to start the game.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
How is the translation going? Seems like you are spending all your time on the Parasites of Evil project.

Just please remember to announce it if you are not doing this so somebody else can pick it up who can put in the time.

Last edited:
Dec 14, 2021
How is the translation going? Seems like you are spending all your time on the Parasites of Evil project.

Just please remember to announce it if you are not doing this so somebody else can pick it up who can put in the time.
Thank you, I have changed that status of this thread to "Onhold" for now and edited the OP post with a small explanation on it. We 100% intend to continue this once the Parasites of Evil project is completed.

If you know another team who wishes to begin translating this game and is not doing so because of this thread, let them know that they may begin working on their translation (if you put me in contact with them I can let them know directly). If theirs ends up really good then I'll cancel this project, so as to not compete.

Reactions: Nerro