Others WIP Injuu Kangoku ~Dirty Prison Ship~ by EROQUIS! English Translation Demo v0.002b

lionserver

Jun 6, 2017
May I ask you how to extract this game and translate?
I want to translate to chinese with translate++
But it can't to extract because of install.exe

Dec 14, 2021
May I ask you how to extract this game and translate?
I want to translate to chinese with translate++
But it can't to extract because of install.exe
Here are the programs as well as some links to get them. in order to extract the files. let me know if you find a way to extract the pictures and then re-insert them into the game (I can extract the pictures, but not put them back currently).

- Livemaker or Link post
- Python 3 (3.6 or later)
- pylivemaker 1.0.4 or
Short tutorial I just found while making this reply

I hope this helps

Reactions: Moragan
Dec 14, 2021
The rest of this week (and some of next) I'll be working on translation for the game as well as translating the story path tree for everyone.

I'm not removing the "on hold" tag yet because this is just a little work, but just letting you all know that it will be moving forward a bit and I'll post the English tree here when it's done.

Edit: Updates will be posted on the Discord (see link in signature)

Last edited:
Dec 14, 2021
Chapter 1 (Prologue) and Gallery menu fully translated!!

Chapter 2 will have some parts translated, but not as much as planned since I had technical delays that I had to figure out in order to translate pictures.

Performing finishing touches tonight and tomorrow then should be ready for demo release!!!!

fappug

Nov 7, 2017
Chapter 1 (Prologue) and Gallery menu fully translated!!

Chapter 2 will have some parts translated, but not as much as planned since I had technical delays that I had to figure out in order to translate pictures.

Performing finishing touches tonight and tomorrow then should be ready for demo release!!!!
OH SHEET! LETS GOOOOOO

Inzomniaz

Oct 1, 2022
Hey, I hate to nitpick, I really am, because I've been waiting for this foreeeever... but ah, for some reason, the entire first sex scene was untranslated, along with vast swathes of the second too. Were those parts left intentionally untranslated for now, or is this a bug...?

Dec 14, 2021
Hey, I hate to nitpick, I really am, because I've been waiting for this foreeeever... but ah, for some reason, the entire first sex scene was untranslated, along with vast swathes of the second too. Were those parts left intentionally untranslated for now, or is this a bug...?
No problem, I understand :)
By first sex scene do you mean the scene with the captain? If so, that scene is part of chapter 2, this demo is chapter 1 (AKA Prologue) only.

Chapter 2 is next to be done. :)

Chapter 1/Prologue ends right after you leave the med-bay and are in the hallway, and see Inspector Amamiya go to the residential quarters.

Edit: Chapter 2 will contain the scenes below (and possibly some other scenes too, depends on how the file is split up).
07 - Copy.png 23 - Copy.png 24 - Copy.png 28 - Copy.png 36 - Copy.png _22 - Copy.png

Last edited:

Inzomniaz

Oct 1, 2022
No problem, I understand :)
By first sex scene do you mean the scene with the captain? If so, that scene is part of chapter 2, this demo is chapter 1 (AKA Prologue) only.

Chapter 2 is next to be done. :)

Chapter 1/Prologue ends right after you leave the med-bay and are in the hallway, and see Inspector Amamiya go to the residential quarters.

Edit: Chapter 2 will contain the scenes below (and possibly some other scenes too, depends on how the file is split up).
View attachment 3093345 View attachment 3093346 View attachment 3093347 View attachment 3093348 View attachment 3093349 View attachment 3093352
Yep, that would do it. Thought it was something like that, it's just that there was no notification or anything when the words went back to Japanese. Still, either way, very well done so far: the translations are loads better than others I've seen in the past, and I eagerly await more!

Reactions: Emerald_Fatalis
Dec 14, 2021
Yep, that would do it. Thought it was something like that, it's just that there was no notification or anything when the words went back to Japanese. Still, either way, very well done so far: the translations are loads better than others I've seen in the past, and I eagerly await more!
Thank you, I intend to keep this level throughout the game, I do apologize that it is taking a while to get to it. I've got a plan now to complete 1 part at a time on a project then bounce to the other, for example, I'll be making another scene for Parasites of evil, then as soon as that's done, I'll start on chapter 2 for Dirty Prison Ship

Reactions: jokeyjay

KorsaroKhan

May 12, 2018
Thank you, I intend to keep this level throughout the game, I do apologize that it is taking a while to get to it. I've got a plan now to complete 1 part at a time on a project then bounce to the other, for example, I'll be making another scene for Parasites of evil, then as soon as that's done, I'll start on chapter 2 for Dirty Prison Ship
Any news?