Others WIP Injuu Kangoku ~Dirty Prison Ship~ by EROQUIS! English Translation Demo v0.002b

Dec 14, 2021
still no link for the full game ?
Sorry, no that will be a while longer.
I know there are ways of speeding up the process through things like ChatGBT4 and such, but I want to have my own hands in this, not just have a computer do all the work, that's why it's going to take some time.

Reactions: kitlusters42

KorsaroKhan

May 12, 2018
Sorry, no that will be a while longer.
I know there are ways of speeding up the process through things like ChatGBT4 and such, but I want to have my own hands in this, not just have a computer do all the work, that's why it's going to take some time.
I think he meant the game as in the game itself. Not translation.

Reactions: Emerald_Fatalis
Dec 14, 2021
Any chance you have a save with the full gallery unlocked? I know its not all translated but its been a pain in the ass to get all scenes in gallery.
Full Gallery Unlocked Save
Loading the "story saves" may cause problems (if the line is translated but the save shows untranslated line in title), but you can overwrite them with new saves spots.

Dec 14, 2021
Any progress at all in the last two months...?
Yes, But not as much as you'd like to hear. I finished the "Liz peeking into affair" scene. Unfortunately majority (almost all) of what's left of the chapter is the "Affair with Reil" & "Adultry with Reil" scenes, both are long due to all the choices within the two of them.

LuckyNoHappy

Sep 10, 2022
"This is not the full game You will still need to purchase the actual game from places that sell it like in order to play this!"

Okay, question. Fucking why?

Dec 14, 2021
Any reason why i keep getting errors in japanese?
It may have something to do with your save. I've only had issues when loading a save that was in a mid translated scene/line (so far anyway).

Edit: Loading a save from a pre-translated save gave me the errors.

Last edited: