HaMCRI

Jun 7, 2017
Extremely short game with a bad and good end from what I saw. I'm talking about 10 minutes. 15 if you actually read the dialogue.
Well, 10 to 15 minutes? I don't know what to tell you, but it took me around half an hour to 40 minutes to finish it because of obvious reasons ;)

Reactions: tappp92

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
That isn't even in the game. The wife is never aware you're watching her.
Sans the text, that scene is literally in the game. Now, it's not explicitly spelled out in the game that she's looking at her husband, but it's one helluva implication.. and the perspective at that moment is from the husband, so...

Make of it what you will, unfortunately that's still the final scene of the game. The older, 'unfinished' version of the game had the end game scene include the dude with blue hair in front of the middle bedroom, so there WAS plans for a lot more but the dev gave up super hard and clearly phoned in some bug fixes and removed all traces of future plans. More complete, but sadly the definitive nail in the coffin that this will ever get more updates (it won't).

At least Adelaide Inn showed up, it's easily twice the content already at a Chapter 1/ version 1/ update 0.1 kind of level. It may be derivative, but IMW is so shallow/unfinished that running with the idea into a much bigger game is the kind of good fortune few unfinished games ever receive.

swmas

Sep 4, 2017
Sans the text, that scene is literally in the game. Now, it's not explicitly spelled out in the game that she's looking at her husband, but it's one helluva implication.. and the perspective at that moment is from the husband, so...

Make of it what you will, unfortunately that's still the final scene of the game. The older, 'unfinished' version of the game had the end game scene include the dude with blue hair in front of the middle bedroom, so there WAS plans for a lot more but the dev gave up super hard and clearly phoned in some bug fixes and removed all traces of future plans. More complete, but sadly the definitive nail in the coffin that this will ever get more updates (it won't).

At least Adelaide Inn showed up, it's easily twice the content already at a Chapter 1/ version 1/ update 0.1 kind of level. It may be derivative, but IMW is so shallow/unfinished that running with the idea into a much bigger game is the kind of good fortune few unfinished games ever receive.
That picture is in the game(one of the ~3 CGs in the whole game) but nothing in the game says she is looking at the husband.
That is what it is implied if you only see that screenshot and the screenshot was the reason I decided to download the game but I was disappointed.

zoid13

Feb 9, 2018
Inn my Wife was I guess my first introduction on HRPG games, it was short but to date still one of my favourite, nice to see it again.

Reactions: Rastafoo

crum_

May 27, 2017
Man, I thought the game would be longer. The other doors next to red hair dude really made me think there was more. Either ways, the game and the art was super good!

Reactions: Rastafoo

jakerayyan18

Jan 1, 2019
How to get the bad ending??? i've unlocked all the scenes available and even got the good ending so how do i get bad ending?? help

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
This game was a very short and enjoyable story. Played it years ago, the edit with the endings was great

Ps : If the small window mod is a problem to you try to download something called Bct.sizer.exe (available by a modder on F95 btw so you can play in in fullscreen)

3.90 star(s) 25 Votes