Feb 17, 2022
Really enjoyed the start to this game but is all the lewd to stuff from here on out mainly focused on non MC scenes? I mean it's cool watching the monsters in the arena get chopped up and stabbed but we have had what one scene with the MC actually getting to penetrate someone and that was the sister like 3 chapters, ago and it all been other non MC family incest with either the two gilfs or that really weird and out of left field foursome with that one family, and just generally a shit ton of voyeur scenes.

I guess I'm just asking when would be a good time to come back and play this when the MC is actually going to get some "real" action and not just ghostly hand jobs?

Reactions: GrayTShirt

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Really enjoyed the start to this game but is all the lewd to stuff from here on out mainly focused on non MC scenes? I mean it's cool watching the monsters in the arena get chopped up and stabbed but we have had what one scene with the MC actually getting to penetrate someone and that was the sister like 3 chapters, ago and it all been other non MC family incest with either the two gilfs or that really weird and out of left field foursome with that one family, and just generally a shit ton of voyeur scenes.

I guess I'm just asking when would be a good time to come back and play this when the MC is actually going to get some "real" action and not just ghostly hand jobs?
MC will start proper fuckin’ soon. It’ll say in the changelog when that will happen, so if you’re waiting on that just keep an eye on it.
I wanted to make a bunch of lewd scenes depicting different things, and show how they can tie into the story.

That random family scene ties into the story much later on the game, but it won’t be apparent for a while. And since MC is physically limited in his ability to leave his cell, I had to find a way to still include a bunch of lewd scenes.

All of the plot points, random sex scenes, and side stories resolve into one big story conclusion at the end of Ch04/beginning of Ch05.
But Ch04 still has a long way to go. I hope that answers some of your concerns.
-GTS

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
OK, so I'm at this point of the story, …Is this the end of the latest update?

I was wondering if I hit a bug, or is this normal for this project to end without any content completed message.

screenshot0001.png

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
OK, so I'm at this point of the story, …Is this the end of the latest update?

I was wondering if I hit a bug, or is this normal for this project to end without any content completed message.

View attachment 2091683
If you clicked on all the images and saw the scenes for each one, then yeah that is the end. There is no completed message.

Reactions: MrBenny

greggus

Jul 18, 2017
Can we have version without 'small dick complex'?
Game started good, story seems interesting, but first scene with mc horsedick hit the wall.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Can we have version without 'small dick complex'?
Game started good, story seems interesting, but first scene with mc horsedick hit the wall.
It was stated in the Dev Notes about the size of MC's "complex"...
If you didn't like that, then you really won't like what I did with some of the futa/trans characters.
Capture.JPG

Reactions: Nacht13 and haooni

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Inner Demons v0.41.5.6

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 41 Votes