GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
hey GrayTShirt after finish this one or in between chapters will be another one like this with harem or isnt your cup of tea?
My next project that I have ideas for takes place in like a college-prep kind of school. Like, just after senior year, but for people who need some extra curriculum to go to a really good university. It keeps it to 18yo but with really hot teachers and staff. It’ll be in a comic/graphic novel format, pdf more likely. Or animated if I ever learn Blender.

blacklight47

Feb 24, 2019
My next project that I have ideas for takes place in like a college-prep kind of school. Like, just after senior year, but for people who need some extra curriculum to go to a really good university. It keeps it to 18yo but with really hot teachers and staff. It’ll be in a comic/graphic novel format, pdf more likely. Or animated if I ever learn Blender.
You forgot really hot futa teachers:devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: GrayTShirt

blacklight47

Feb 24, 2019
Not for this one, sorry.
:cry: All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.

• Hey there
Reactions: ktunga

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
I wonder if u can dominate them too? And pls dont make ntr, im about to start my lovely adventure and see how this play out

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
actually grayt,pdf take more time and space than the normal png so think about that ,another think if you do this proyect try to compress to upload,bcs many great comic devs loss sigh and have huge comics in 4k o even 8k but the normal guy[or gal] who consume this sometimes 4gb for 100 renders doesnt worth ,.i give you some examples [you can chek the art and the quality but also the huge size of the images[https://f95zone.to/threads/bigdickcity-collection-2022-10-03-bigdickcity.132653/]

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
actually grayt,pdf take more time and space than the normal png so think about that ,another think if you do this proyect try to compress to upload,bcs many great comic devs loss sigh and have huge comics in 4k o even 8k but the normal guy[or gal] who consume this sometimes 4gb for 100 renders doesnt worth ,.i give you some examples [you can chek the art and the quality but also the huge size of the images[https://f95zone.to/threads/bigdickcity-collection-2022-10-03-bigdickcity.132653/]
I was planned on keeping it to 1920x1080, I don't want anything unnecessarily big. Inner Demons, right now, is around 1.26gb, with 4370 images and couple dozen sound and music files.

Mar 1, 2023
It’s literally the VN’s name. Does it really need to be anything more than that?
Yeah, dude. The banner is what shows on the latest updates page. Other games have the logo plus one or more characters to show them off. Just the name alone isn't enough to call the attention of someone who hasn't heard of it.

1680316504300.png

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Yeah, dude. The banner is what shows on the latest updates page. Other games have the logo plus one or more characters to show them off. Just the name alone isn't enough to call the attention of someone who hasn't heard of it.
It's a gothic-style font on a black background with some ominous red mist. It's doesn't really scream "Alvin and the Chipmunks", ya know? I don't really advertise the VN, it's just... there.
I mean, if you found it and clicked on it thinking there was something there you liked, why would the cover image need to be anything more? It hasn't been updated since December anyway. The cover image and/or preview images must have caught your attention somehow, right?

Fuckcondoms

Jul 11, 2019
It's a gothic-style font on a black background with some ominous red mist. It's doesn't really scream "Alvin and the Chipmunks", ya know? I don't really advertise the VN, it's just... there.
I mean, if you found it and clicked on it thinking there was something there you liked, why would the cover image need to be anything more? It hasn't been updated since December anyway. The cover image and/or preview images must have caught your attention somehow, right?
I think it depends on what is the main focus of the. If the main focus is sex and women, than yes, put some sexy models to raise interest but i think "inner demons" is more story focus so the simple banner can work by being mysterious.
If he wanted to change the banner i would suggest adding some of his supernatural characters [ Orcs, demons...] to help with the goth and demonic theme, but i don't think it's necessary.

Reactions: ktunga
Mar 1, 2023
The cover image and/or preview images must have caught your attention somehow, right?
Nope. I found it by complete accident. If you don't wanna advertise, whatever it's your game. The banner is still bad. It says nothing about the game or what it looks like.

Nope, not really. Your banner literally says all it needs to.
kiss ass.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Nope. I found it by complete accident. If you don't wanna advertise, whatever it's your game. The banner is still bad. It says nothing about the game or what it looks like.

kiss ass.
Of course I must be a kiss ass because I don't agree with you.............

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes