Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Christ! Who rattled your cage?
Rattled? Feel free to enlighten me to the point made by the comment I responded to. + I don't understand when people thrash a game because it has a fetish they don't like. It doesn't mean the game is bad, it means the game isn't for them. Whats the point complaining about a tag a game explicitly has?

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Hmm this is a pure VN, with no choices. So nothing is really avoidable. Concerning femdom though I don't get why this is tagged femdom or so many femdom haters ran away in fear from this. Practically every scene is the MC cumming all over various women who worship him.
Yep, definitely not a game for genuine femdom lovers. The complaints are specifically targeting the fetish, like when a bull sees red, unrelated to the game's actual content, which makes it even worse.

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
So? I've seen how they look like, and I LOVE them. What's your point? I couldn't care less what maledom games are focused on. I wholeheartedly dislike maledom and submissive female characters. And I love dominant female characters, and male submissive characters, the more domination, humiliation, degradation and abuse there is in a femdom game, the more femdom it is as far as I'm concerned. So I don't want any exceptions in that regard. What was your point again?
Point is it's usually just an excuse to misandrists to pretend it's just them being kinky, rather then just as much of a shitbag as misogynists.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Point is it's usually just an excuse to misandrists to pretend it's just them being kinky, rather then just as much of a shitbag as misogynists.
I don't think the dev or any game's thread deserves his or her thread turned into a political debate.

I think confusing fetishes with political stances is mistaken.

I genuinely love femdom, the more extreme, the more I like it, no pretending there. So is the OP's or your point that I don't exist, or shouldn't exist? :ROFLMAO:

Yet I never, I repeat: never go into a maledom-tagged game and complain about misogyny, or moralize about how wrong it is, or how much I hate it, so why should on femdom game threads (this is not even one) this kind of behavior be tolerated? Its hypocritical, kink-shaming and trolling in one.

Your response just strengthened what I suspected, real woman-haters crusading against femdom, because it hurts their fragile little ego for it simply existing, because some people like something what in their little world shouldn't exist. People need to grow the fuck up, its an adult site, where every consensual (and not so much based on the amount of rape games) fetish has its place, games, and fans.

Last edited:

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
error while having fiona finish us off in the bath...
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/chapter01.rpy", line 1737, in script
    with dissolve(2.0)
TypeError: 'Dissolve' object is not callable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    with dissolve(2.0)
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1397, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1646, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2610, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3101, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3460, in interact_core
    new_widget=layers_root)

Windows-10-10.0.18362
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Inner Demons 0.11.8
Sun Apr 25 00:36:20 2021

Dec 8, 2020
GrayTShirt Mate this game is really nice, The characters are sexy, the story is nicely written.. I cannot wait to play more of this but PLEASE please please add futa on male (anal) to the game aswell! the more 'Touched' the merrier I say as long as you want to make it avoidable for the normies!

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
is this missing the kinetic novel tag or will we actually get some options to choose from in the upcoming chapters?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ullubu

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
You don't see that many games with futa content so it is always nice when a new one comes out. All the tags and future tags look nice so I will definitely give this a try.

Reactions: Oxiton

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
error while having fiona finish us off in the bath...
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    with dissolve(2.0)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    with dissolve(2.0)
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1397, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1646, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2610, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3101, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3460, in interact_core
    new_widget=layers_root)

Windows-10-10.0.18362
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Inner Demons 0.11.8
Sun Apr 25 00:36:20 2021
Thank you for finding this. I didn't come across this error when I tested it, but I probably would have never found it anyway. Turns out, I didn't capitalize the "D" in dissolve. Fuckin' Ren'Py man. Uploaded update to the MEGA site. Working on GoFile and Workupload now.

Reactions: Spawn420

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
is this missing the kinetic novel tag or will we actually get some options to choose from in the upcoming chapters?
I've added the kinetic novel tag to the title. I didn't realize it was a tag since I thought "VN" would have been sufficient. Thank you for pointing that out.

Reactions: Spawn420

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
I think you should consider adding a religion tag since you want the nuns in and you're making them unavoidable.

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
I've read all of the comments so far, and I feel I need to explain the female domination tag. It's the closest tag I could find that could best describe the scene in the prologue (and in later chapters to a greater degree). The FemDom in this VN is not an act of male humiliation, but a display of power over prisoners. That's about as best as I can describe it without getting into spoilers for upcoming chapters. But no, there will be no sub/dom themes associated with the FemDom tag. I should probably just delete that tag to avoid future arguments.
-GrayTShirt

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Awww.... I was looking fordward to play this.:cry:
The kinetik novel tag kinda make it pointless to play this (to me).
Either way, good luck to the dev. (y)
The first few chapters are indeed purely kinetic. However, there will be a lot of interaction in future chapters. Chapter 2 will start the avoidable choices (for scene/alternate scene viewing). Chapter 3 will start with the open-world/choices matter portion. The update/changelog will let viewers know when the change will happen from kinetic to choices.
I hope you return at that time.
Thank you,
-GrayTShirt

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Those medievil times were terrible, not enough light.
There were times, I couldn't see a thing, needs more lighting.
Good storywith 0 choices, needs remake.
I agree 100%. Even after 6 or 7 months I'm still learned Daz. The biggest thing I'm still needing to learn is lighting. The choices/interaction will be coming in future updates.
Thank you,
-GrayTShirt

4.10 star(s) 40 Votes