Mod Ren'Py Inner Growth - Jeevant's Walkthrough, Gallery Unlocker & Improvements Mod [v1.8] [Morally Purple]

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Thanks for this!!!

You seem to have forgotten to add the"zip" extension ;) unpacks just fine though!
I had a file with same name so made this one without "zip" at the end. I know i could have moved it somewhere else or something. But sigh i'm too lazy for that.Figured this unpacks so there's no issue in being lazy:WeSmart::KEK:

LauraRozier

Sep 24, 2020
It would be a bigger problem if i miss zipping a file which mod is using.
Ha fair enough :D
Just used WinMerge to verify the changed files and purged the rest. Was also looking into adding tips for unlockables, though that'd add a fair chunk of work.

Jeevant

Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Ha fair enough :D
Just used WinMerge to verify the changed files and purged the rest. Was also looking into adding tips for unlockables, though that'd add a fair chunk of work.
Yes it would especially since it already has so many files in it. It just makes it even more easy to make a mistake and messup everything.its too well organised for my taste:p :LOL:

Reactions: Ripson

Jeevant

Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
As for unzippable issue I use 7zip to test and it was working.
That still doesn't tell me how to unpack it. Could you possibly re-upload a zip file of some sort?
Re-uploaded zip file link in the OP. Download again from there and try.

Reactions: Ripson

Jeevant

Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Though 7zip worked with previous format too. I seriously love 7z even more now. It lets me be lazy without causing zip issue :KEK: .

Jeevant

Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android link with mod integrated added to the OP!