Mod Ren'Py Inner Growth - Jeevant's Walkthrough, Gallery Unlocker & Improvements Mod [v1.8] [Morally Purple]

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
I have been playing this game with the WT mod from the start, so I would like to ask if I play now will my saves still work correctly (or will I have to start over from the beginning again), and will my un-modded saves work on later updates if I play with the mod again in future?

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
I have been playing this game with the WT mod from the start, so I would like to ask if I play now will my saves still work correctly (or will I have to start over from the beginning again), and will my un-modded saves work on later updates if I play with the mod again in future?
Normally there's no reason why your backups shouldn't work with the future mod udapte.

Sarcasticwiseass

Oct 3, 2021
How do i make it pass Thalna on the rock picking the different sources, on the last one it only highlights the blue and green but not the red which is needed to proceed to the next scene.

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
wish it is updated
Okay, done.

----------------------------------------------------------------

updated to v1.8!

Changelog:
- Unlocked new gallery scenes in v1.7 and v1.8.
- Added hints for v16.5, v17, v18.

DOWNLOAD: - - -

Blakmoon

Dec 12, 2019
Okay, done.

----------------------------------------------------------------

updated to v1.8!

Changelog:
- Unlocked new gallery scenes in v1.7 and v1.8.
- Added hints for v16.5, v17, v18.

DOWNLOAD: - - -
Hello, great work, thanks !
But I have a bug when I go into Gallery / Replays and then in any version: when I hit Back there is an error.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I had a look at the scripts and it seems that this button didn't address to the correct menu name.
Instead of 'gallery_replays_menu' it should be 'gallery_replays_menu_1' or 'gallery_replays_menu_2'.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Inner Growth v1.8
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple and large)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Blakmoon

Dec 12, 2019
I've found other bugs with this mod :
- the first ending scene available, the one when you failed in the stone puzzle can't be unlocked becouse the code is missing in the file v04/00_script.rpy.
- when reaching the ending after defying the queen (in v12) it is impossible to go back or go to the main menu, because here too there are missing codes ("label v12_back_to_the_past:" in file v11/ 09_dont_help.rpy, and the label endv12 doesn't exists at all.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jeevant

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
I've found other bugs with this mod :
- the first ending scene available, the one when you failed in the stone puzzle can't be unlocked becouse the code is missing in the file v04/00_script.rpy.
- when reaching the ending after defying the queen (in v12) it is impossible to go back or go to the main menu, because here too there are missing codes ("label v12_back_to_the_past:" in file v11/ 09_dont_help.rpy, and the label endv12 doesn't exists at all.
thanks, i'll take a look at them.