Mod Ren'Py Inner Growth - Jeevant's Walkthrough, Gallery Unlocker & Improvements Mod [v1.8] [Morally Purple]

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Well, it looks like I will be waiting on v.1.7 to play again since Zoey Raven had this to say on their PDF walkthrough.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

With that, I'm guessing that Jeevant may want to do the same.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Well, it looks like I will be waiting on v.1.7 to play again since Zoey Raven had this to say on their PDF walkthrough.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

With that, I'm guessing that Jeevant may want to do the same.

That's only for "Mac and Android" it's correct for PC as it has the hotfix.

I will attach the "hotfix" only and I'm sure they can figure out how to fix it by looking at the file included which is:

02_shooting_range.rpy

So if you want to let the relevant people know I'm sure they might take a look and see if they can do something.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019

I will attach the "hotfix" only and I'm sure they can figure out how to fix it by looking at the file included which is:

02_shooting_range.rpy

So if you want to let the relevant people know I'm sure they might take a look and see if they can do something.
Thanks a lot man, much appreciated. :)

Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017

02_shooting_range.rpy

Sorry, read these a couple times, is this to be loaded after the 1.6 mod?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Sorry, read these a couple times, is this to be loaded after the 1.6 mod?

No, the mod is not up-to-date. That was a hotfix for the PC version of the game I applied already to the Windows version. Mac and Android do not have this hotfix and won't until v1.7. I attached it in case a modder wanted to take a look at it, and see if they could make a fix for Mac and Android for the mods.

Reactions: Bobber Tail

Derfel997

Jul 30, 2022
choices are not being highlighted in 1.65A as shown in the first page mod post, is this still being made?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
choices are not being highlighted in 1.65A as shown in the first page mod post, is this still being made?
The mod hasn't been updated since Novemeber. The mod is for v1.60. It might not be updated till v1.70 if even then. As far as I remember, it is not that much of a heavily choice game.

You can although use "URM" and it can show paths, or when you come to a scene that you want to do but took the wrong path (it can be used on 99.5% of Ren'Py games).

Universal Ren'Py Mod [1.13.2] (mod any Ren'Py game yourself)

Reactions: sanmal

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Hi, when will the mod be available for version 1.7 ?

The mod hasn't been updated since Novemeber. The mod is for v1.60. It might not be updated till v1.70 if even then. As far as I remember, it is not that much of a heavily choice game.

You can although use "URM" and it can show paths, or when you come to a scene that you want to do but took the wrong path (it can be used on 99.5% of Ren'Py games).

Universal Ren'Py Mod [1.13.2] (mod any Ren'Py game yourself)

I tried on a lot of games and I don't have the impression that it works, with each choice, it's always marked "True" in green. :/

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: blarg0192

LH86

Apr 10, 2018
Does anybody know if Jeevant is still doing mods? I'm not a patron, but I checked the page and it seems the last post was basically 12 months ago.