L7Bear

May 29, 2017
The terrific renders and compelling story are definitely the strong points of this game.
Of course, I also enjoy the variety of kinks, fetishes, and alternative lifestyles.
just earned another patron.

That said, there are a few parts that I think could use improvement:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i might be the only one who thinks this but i feel like a golden chance for unlockables was slightly wasted on this update. i say slightly cause the ones that were there were good. but after noticing the albino hell guard. all i could think was "damn it'd be nice to see ebony guard bang hell guard":LOL:

Reactions: Morally Purple

cybernitsche

Feb 24, 2020
wow it's rlly cool, I loved it although I don't really like fantasy VN games, but waiting for more updates
for more futa mc games!!

Morally Purple

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Hello guys,
first of all, thank you for your kind comments and valid criticism. I am glad, that you enjoy the game. :cool:
I rummaged through the comments quite a bit. I will try to answer as much as I can.
Game is interesting. Dialogue is kinda raw, specially during sex scenes but the renders are quite good, plus it is really nice to have more games with trans/futa characters around. :p
Yes, the dialogue needs improvement. I am always trying my best. But after reading your own text over and over again, you create some form of blindness for mistakes. :S
Currently, I am at a point in my game, where I try to explain a complex issue and it really took a long time to write it. I am still not quite satisfied with the end result. But I just can't do better. Sadly I am not that eloquent.
During sex scenes, it's even more difficult. Other games use a narrator to describe some scenes, but I don't like that very much. I am happier with dialogue only. Adding text to these scenes is quite hard. Dirty talk in my native language doesn't exactly translate that well into English. :p
Furthermore adding grunts and pants ain't easy too, that's why I often just write "mmmhhhm, hnngh, etc.". But that probably just sounds better in my head. :D
The terrific renders and compelling story are definitely the strong points of this game.
Of course, I also enjoy the variety of kinks, fetishes, and alternative lifestyles.
just earned another patron.

That said, there are a few parts that I think could use improvement:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1. I don't own this thread. If a mod would like to improve it. I would happily send some renders their way.

2. Well, I enjoyed the Bioware games Kotor, Dragon Age, and Mass Effect a lot. And they are my inspirations. In my game, you are working towards different endings and some events will have different outcomes throughout the game. Currently, there are quite a few decisions that will open up or lock new content. Tho' the story path is linear, it widens from time to time, but will always merge again later.

3. Implementing this was quite difficult. The first problem was to find a fitting sound. I didn't wanna make the puzzle too hard, but not too easy as well. I added the puzzle because I didn't want people to think Thalna just got her new abilities handed over and didn't need to do anything for it. :p
Sorry about your ears. I tested the puzzle and had no problems with the sound. I always test the sound settings, especially to prevent something like this from happening. Sorry. :S
i might be the only one who thinks this but i feel like a golden chance for unlockables was slightly wasted on this update. i say slightly cause the ones that were there were good. but after noticing the albino hell guard. all i could think was "damn it'd be nice to see ebony guard bang hell guard":LOL:
I always let my patrons decide which characters they would like to see in the unlockable scene. This time I even made a poll for the last sex scene. Thalna and Catha won both polls. :p

Last edited:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I always let my patrons decide which characters they would like to see in the unlockable scene. This time I even made a poll for the last sex scene. Thalna and Catha won both polls. :p
ah ok that makes sense. i didnt know that. but pretty sure that means i'll have to give up any hope that that duo will ever happen as patrons tend to vote for favorite characters instead of newer ones. at least in other polls that how most ppl vote. but either way i enjoy the game. good job. (y)

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Thalna will probably have to force Envy into submission. I so look forward to this. :love:
Something was said about binding her to save her life so it may come to that.
I wonder if she would be left mindless and with no feelings like those women who guard the queen?
Why didn't the queen do that to her daughter when she had time? Maybe she couldn't .
Maybe she's too strong to be put under that spell. We'll see what happens in the next version......peace.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yes, the dialogue needs improvement. I am always trying my best. But after reading your own text over and over again, you create some form of blindness for mistakes. :S
Currently, I am at a point in my game, where I try to explain a complex issue and it really took a long time to write it. I am still not quite satisfied with the end result. But I just can't do better. Sadly I am not that eloquent.
During sex scenes, it's even more difficult. Other games use a narrator to describe some scenes, but I don't like that very much. I am happier with dialogue only. Adding text to these scenes is quite hard. Dirty talk in my native language doesn't exactly translate that well into English. :p
Furthermore adding grunts and pants ain't easy too, that's why I often just write "mmmhhhm, hnngh, etc.". But that probably just sounds better in my head.
Yeah i notice other devs also having trouble with the text in sex scenes. It is a minor gripe i have and doesn't detract from my enjoyment with the game. :)
2. Well, I enjoyed the Bioware games Kotor, Dragon Age, and Mass Effect a lot. And they are my inspirations. In my game, you are working towards different endings and some events will have different outcomes throughout the game. Currently, there are quite a few decisions that will open up or lock new content. Tho' the story path is linear, it widens from time to time, but will always merge again later.
Ah, a KOTOR, DA and ME fan. A being of culture then. :p

Something was said about binding her to save her her life so it may come to that.
I wonder if she would be left mindless and with no feelings like those women who guard the queen?
Why didn't the queen do that to her daughter when she had time? Maybe she couldn't .
Maybe she's too strong to be put under that spell. We'll see what happens after she in the next version......peace.
Maybe the Queen doesn't want her daughter to have the means to usurp the throne. Still it is strange why she is angry with Catha, it wasn't simply because of the cheating. :unsure:

hideouz

Apr 15, 2018
this riddle..
i can not click the mid orange on top - alltime this "rethink" is in the way..

fattrapper

Modder
Jun 19, 2019
Having problems with the unlockables?

Here's my patch which should make things a little easier. It only makes them easier to spot, it doesn't tell you where they are and you'll still need to replay going through the multiple options to find them all.

Extract and enjoy :)

29/05/23 - patch updated to 1.7a for game version 1.7
28/11/23 - patch updated to 1.8a for game version 1.8 (apologies for the delay, work got in the way)

Last edited:

Trash+Sombra

May 25, 2020
Hello guys,
first of all, thank you for your kind comments and valid criticism. I am glad, that you enjoy the game. :cool:
I rummaged through the comments quite a bit. I will try to answer as much as I can.

Furthermore adding grunts and pants ain't easy too, that's why I often just write "mmmhhhm, hnngh, etc.". But that probably just sounds better in my head. :D

1. I don't own this thread. If a mod would like to improve it. I would happily send some renders their way.

3. Implementing this was quite difficult. The first problem was to find a fitting sound. I didn't wanna make the puzzle too hard, but not too easy as well. I added the puzzle because I didn't want people to think Thalna just got her new abilities handed over and didn't need to do anything for it. :p
Sorry about your ears. I tested the puzzle and had no problems with the sound. I always test the sound settings, especially to prevent something like this from happening. Sorry. :S

Morally Purple

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Hello guys,

it was brought to my attention, that the banner of this thread should be updated and a few other things too.
Well about the banner, maybe you guys have some suggestions?
Tho' I don't know if we could use this thread for this. It could result in spamming.
Maybe just write me a dm and I could collect the suggestions and make a poll later.

Cheers,
Morally Purple

Edit: Doesn't need to be a render out of the current game. I woud render a new one with the proper resolution. For example a naked Thalna lying in front of the throne? :sneaky:

Last edited:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Hello guys,

it was brought to my attention, that the banner of this thread should be updated and a few other things too.
Well about the banner, maybe you guys have some suggestions?
Tho' I don't know if we could use this thread for this. It could result in spamming.
Maybe just write me a dm and I could collect the suggestions and make a poll later.

Cheers,
Morally Purple

Edit: Doesn't need to be a render out of the current game. I woud render a new one with the proper resolution. For example a naked Thalna lying in front of the throne? :sneaky:
im ok with current banner but my suggestion for a new one would be Thalna facing forward and one wing of each variant exposed on either side.

4.50 star(s) 35 Votes