Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 23/02/2021

Here is the Italian translation of "Inner growth" version "0.8".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Inner growth" versione "0.8".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Update 23/12/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Inner growth" version "0.7".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Inner growth" versione "0.7".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Here is the Italian translation of "Inner growth" version "0.6".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Inner growth" versione "0.6".

Il link è:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Got a request to do this walthrough from a Patron, and while I gotta say this is not at ALL one of my kinks, I am an equal opportunity guide maker! This game is really well put together from top to bottom! And, since you are all here I'm betting it IS one of YOUR kinks. :) So, enjoy the walkthrough!

Edit: Updated to v0.5

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
V6 Walkthrough
Minor correction to choices 6-8: Picking option A (+1 Light) in choice 6 leads to a scene with Jenny and Jessy and choices 7 and 8. Picking option B (+1 Dark) in choice 6 leads to a scene with Selene and then skips past choices 7 and 8.

(Pointswise: Picking option B means missing out on an opportunity to pick up +1 Filthy from choice 7.)

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Minor correction to choices 6-8: Picking option A (+1 Light) in choice 6 leads to a scene with Jenny and Jessy and choices 7 and 8. Picking option B (+1 Dark) in choice 6 leads to a scene with Selene and then skips past choices 7 and 8.

(Pointswise: Picking option B means missing out on an opportunity to pick up +1 Filthy from choice 7.)
I must have forgot to put {Go To's} on those, I will fix it up for the next version. Thank you for letting me know. I do a lot of these and I had 4 that day.

Reactions: gregers

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019

1603835948908.png
Fixed.

Sep 6, 2020
The game is pretty good, story is interesting, left at the cliff hanger at the end there, but I guess it will be worth the wait, hope to see more soon.

Horny Selena

Aug 11, 2020
This is my favorite game up to now and the great thing is that it has a futa/MC protagonist. Really waiting for the next update

• Love
Reactions: Avakao

Avakao

Jun 4, 2020
This game is actually amazing.
But I'll be honest, what instantly hooked me up was Thalna. I don't think I've ever seen a most gorgeous MC in any VN I've played, ever. She's perfect and if I had half her beauty I would be horny all the time too. :sneaky:
I love Deva and Selene. Probably even more than Catha at this point. I love Selena's already jealous but accepting Thalna's way of life. I'll be honest, if there's a way in the future to be loyal to only my main girls, I'll take it.
The light VS dark is also a really cool touch. I'm taking the full light path so far, and it's really cool. Her personality is so caring and sweet. I like to think this is why her girlfriends don't get mad at her, even when they are jealous.:ROFLMAO:
All in all. This is amazing, and easily one of (if not) the best Futa VN I've ever played, and can't recommend enough.

5stars.

Oxiton

May 8, 2017
This game is actually amazing.
But I'll be honest, what instantly hooked me up was Thalna. I don't think I've ever seen a most gorgeous MC in any VN I've played, ever. She's perfect and if I had half her beauty I would be horny all the time too. :sneaky:
I love Deva and Selene. Probably even more than Catha at this point. I love Selena's already jealous but accepting Thalna's way of life. I'll be honest, if there's a way in the future to be loyal to only my main girls, I'll take it.
The light VS dark is also a really cool touch. I'm taking the full light path so far, and it's really cool. Her personality is so caring and sweet. I like to think this is why her girlfriends don't get mad at her, even when they are jealous.:ROFLMAO:
All in all. This is amazing, and easily one of (if not) the best Futa VN I've ever played, and can't recommend enough.

5stars.
Yep Thalna is gorgeous :love:

• Love
Reactions: Avakao

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Rudra001

The release date is actually 12/09/2020 the DEV's computer shows their month day and year differently so I edited my older post to show that it was released on December 9th.

Last edited:

krat0sauri0n

Dec 15, 2020
Anybody have an idea of how many parts are planned for this one? Or is the story still kind of open ended for now?

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes