myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Rudra001

The release date is actually 12/09/2020 the DEV's computer shows their month day and year differently so I edited my older post to show that it was released on December 9th.

Last edited:

krat0sauri0n

Dec 15, 2020
Anybody have an idea of how many parts are planned for this one? Or is the story still kind of open ended for now?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
nner Growth [v0.7] Morally Purple

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.32 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 261 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 243 MB:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Mmmh, almost utter absence of any interactivity in this version, felt like it was just stripped down to the minimum to save on the number of renders done.
Wut?

This had more renders than the last 2 versions and is tied with update 4, which in the devs own words, was his biggest update..

No idea what the hell you are on about.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Mmmh, almost utter absence of any interactivity in this version, felt like it was just stripped down to the minimum to save on the number of renders done.
This had more renders than the last 2 versions and is tied with update 4, which in the devs own words, was his biggest update..
As the dev notes in the change-log, this release may feel a bit brief on any particular playthrough because the paths diverge, tied to the outcome of v. 0.6. So there's plenty here for those who do multiple playthroughs to explore every option, while it may seem slightly underwhelming for those of us who stick to the one path. The price you pay for having meaningful choices in the game, basically. So it goes.

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
So you need to do do a perfect(?) light or dark path or you'll have to accept Vanth's help this time around. Not that I mind the scene that follows but that pretty harsh. I mostly went with the choices the felt right or I liked personally at the time. Ended up fairly in the middle with I slight skew to the light side (got the light wings during the magic awakening).

Also is anyone else bothered by the dialog pic of the queen? The expression, especially the mouth, looks off imho. And the pale skin, compared to her in game renders doesn't help either.

Orlu

Dec 10, 2018
Wut?

No idea what the hell you are on about.
Paying attention is not really one of Orlu's strong points... :LOL:
Yeah, and neither of you have at all addressed the point, which was that it was almost entirely uninteractive and that it felt like this was to save on rendering work. Did I say that he didn't do other renders? On reading my post back, I can't see where I said that. Pointing out that he was on massive rendering crunch for other reasons doesn't exactly seem to argue against the idea that he was economising where he didn't use the extra renders that would normally be expected, now does it?

Also, R2, if you're going to whine at me in multiple threads, try doing something half-way towards making it sound like you're actually right in at least one of them.

As the dev notes in the change-log, this release may feel a bit brief on any particular playthrough because the paths diverge, tied to the outcome of v. 0.6. So there's plenty here for those who do multiple playthroughs to explore every option, while it may seem slightly underwhelming for those of us who stick to the one path. The price you pay for having meaningful choices in the game, basically. So it goes.
What I was getting at, yes. (Oh, the dev actually said it himself? I guess R2 should go tell him that he's not paying enough attention to his story...)

Sadly, it's a natural thing with a diverging story line, and we do seem to have reached the point where it's perceptible here. Personally, I hope that some balance can be struck between time required and breadth of output which allows them to keep the level of choice/interactivity up in future, but I realise that that will be a tricky thing to achieve. In terms of story branching and so on, can be minimised by reconverging etc to maximise freedom without maximising scenes to write, but I'm not sure how much the rendering burden can be mitigated. Ofc, get increasing competition between need to progress plot, need to fill out branches, and all the rest...

Still, game is good, dev seems competent and of good mentality, so I'm not prophesying doom yet.

• Angry
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yeah, and neither of you have at all addressed the point, which was that it was almost entirely uninteractive and that it felt like this was to save on rendering work. Did I say that he didn't do other renders? On reading my post back, I can't see where I said that. Pointing out that he was on massive rendering crunch for other reasons doesn't exactly seem to argue against the idea that he was economising where he didn't use the extra renders that would normally be expected, now does it?

Also, R2, if you're going to whine at me in multiple threads, try doing something half-way towards making it sound like you're actually right in at least one of them.
Go on keep telling us on how you didn't said what you actually said. :cautious:

It is not my fault if you have the habit of making absurd claims in multiple threads without actually paying attention to the games you are supposedly playing. Hell you didn't even bothered to read the changelog before starting to imply the developer was cutting corners on the renders numbers. :rolleyes:

Orlu

Dec 10, 2018
Go on keep telling us on how you didn't said what you actually said. :cautious:
Yeah, and neither of you have at all addressed the point, which was that it was almost entirely uninteractive and that it felt like this was to save on rendering work. Did I say that he didn't do other renders?
almost utter absence of any interactivity in this version, felt like it was just stripped down to the minimum to save on the number of renders done.
What I said that I said is what I said - that it felt like the dev had very largely omitted interactivity and that it felt like this had been stripped down to save on the rendering it would have required. Your own quotation of me shows that I had said what I was saying that I had said. I stand by the claim, and apparently the dev stated the same thing (although more mildly) himself.

I'm not entirely sure why you have this issue, but I'd appreciate it if you'd at least start trying to show some kind of an issue with my posts that you snark at - something maybe a little more developed than 'haha lern 2 red'. Responding to points is difficult when the points are so thin you can't see exactly where they are.

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes