Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Must be a corrupt download then.

I would have said maybe the mods but they have all been updated unless you managed to catch one before those updates.

Both dark and light have content so I don't know what would be blocking your progress.

Reactions: JoSolo

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Sadly it's pretty much all or nothing.

You either go full light or full dark.

The closer you are to neutral to worse it is. Thalna has no power at all as a neutral.

Your idea of indicators is a good one though. Would be nice if there was a way of seeing without showing wings. At first I thought the hair change might be different for each power set but it's red for both.

The biggest issue is the amount of renders it would take. It's already double the work load for each power set so different variations would just be too much I think.
True, I didn't think that it will require as much renders as shades of color.
Maybe some sprite somewhere on the screen whose color could be changed by programming.

Mike_ock8

Nov 9, 2020
i am not a fan of shemales (chicks with dick and balls), but i love Futanari (hermaphrodite). Can anyone point me towards some good Futanari games or hentai?

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
i am not a fan of shemales (chicks with dick and balls), but i love Futanari (hermaphrodite). Can anyone point me towards some good Futanari games or hentai?
Some futanari have cock and balls (and vagina), though, so even a purely futa (no trans) game could give you the combo you're not a fan of.

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
this is soooo hot, a dominant futa/trans(w.e the denomination) is just the perfect thing.
I love how the harem is building too it's not given right away, I just love how it's set up it's tasteful :')

nice job I hope more games like this will pop up(I also hope whenever you'll finish this one you'll make another one in the same theme kind of), it's breath of fresh air tbh

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Think the author pretty much implied when i asked that Thalna will make some babies with Selene too if they aren't taking precautions. :love: :p

Which i would really like it after all both Catha and Selene are Wife #1 and Wife #2. :LOL:

Reactions: Triple OG

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Another great update, as expected. As great as the lewd scenes are, I enjoy the lore dumps and character development when they come along.

Also, I've realized I no longer get turned on during scenes with Catha and Thalna.

That's not a dig, I just find them as a couple genuinely wholesome lmao.

Reactions: Triple OG

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss
4.60 star(s) 36 Votes