Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Futanari refer to a person who has both pussy and dick, also you can call it androginous but it is also without any genitals. Thalna is a trap, maybe she was born that way but is a trap no less
Trap is a male that passes as female but is without a doubt, male.

Thalna is a dickgirl, 100% female just born with a dick.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Inner Growth [v1.1a] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.29 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.26 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 422 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 387 MB:

Edit:
Removed the MEGA Links
Someone is using the Dev, Morally Purple name to take down the links, removed the links because I don't want to get another account suspended.

I'm sorry for thinking it was the Dev who was taking down the links.

1631203755972.png

If you want to create a MEGA Account use this

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
I just hope Thalna makes up with Vanth. Her red skin form is hot as fuck. Hell if possible Thalna should impregnate her solely to add her to her bed. Atia can find someone else to manipulate.
You should try the "neutral" path where you can neither bear Vanth nor heal Selene. Or maybe you can choose the "give her Catha" option on the other paths too. Not sure. And while I wouldn't take that as my main playthrough, I find the end to the follow up scene hillarious.

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
Will Envy and Deva stay with us after they come back? It would be sad to see them go

And will we ever get Queen Atia as a Love Interest?

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Will Envy and Deva stay with us after they come back? It would be sad to see them go

Namaah caught them so more likely they will be forced to join her side, specially Envy.

About Atia i doubt it. At most we will see her fucking Vanth again or someone else but no incest.

You should try the "neutral" path where you can neither bear Vanth nor heal Selene. Or maybe you can choose the "give her Catha" option on the other paths too. Not sure. And while I wouldn't take that as my main playthrough, I find the end to the follow up scene hillarious.
Oh yeah on the neutral route Catha made Vanth take Thalna's dick and a cumshot...lol
Wonder how Queen Atia's plans will progress on "weakass" route. :LOL:

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
I'd just have to make damn sure to either keep her happy in bed or make myself useful somehow.

I would have no problems being the Queens lacky.

I do get the feeling we're going to go against her at some point though. Something in this episode made me think we're going to end up siding with the Succubus group.

Also Naamah is hot and I have no problem with that.

Fuck i'm such a shallow bitch.

That's the thing, they WOULD have confirmed it by now if it was true. She would be great for Atia's plans. I really hate putting peoples ideas down but Thalna having Angel blood was and always will be a terrible theory.

Like I said, it's impossible for her to have Angel blood and for none of the more powerful characters to have noticed, Catha certainly would have when Thalna awoke.

Atia would have used her and been over the moon about her and Thalna's baby because that's what she wanted from Vanth and if Thalna had Angel blood she would be a less corrupt Vanth thus giving Atia exactly what she wanted.

Hate to say it hunni but you are 100% wrong on this.
We will see.
Only one who knows it 100% how it is or will be is the dev

Reactions: Aion_Abyss

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

Naamah will likely take Deva and Envy now.

As for Atia, no.

Atia has absolutely no interest in fucking Thalna and Thalna has absolutely no interest in fucking Atia. The way it's going it is more likely that Atia will be the big bad of the game we need to fight.

We will see.
Only one who knows it 100% how it is or will be is the dev
And common sense because Thalna having Angel blood literally makes no sense at all.

Simple reason already explained. Vanth is half demon and half Angel, Atia wanted Vanth to put a baby in Catha to see what would come out.

If Thalna was half Angel half Demon then Atia would have the baby she wanted and be happy, she doesn't and she wasn't so that alone shits over that theory.

Then there is the fact that Angels can sense each other but neither Vanth or the much, much more powerful Catha can sense anything in Thalna and Catha was there when Thalna's magic was awakened and would 100% have felt something.

It is impossible for Thalna to be half Angel. Not gonna keep arguing the point, you stick to your guns but there is no way Thalna has any Angel in her. It would make no sense at all.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Aion_Abyss

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
Naamah will likely take Deva and Envy now.

As for Atia, no.

Atia has absolutely no interest in fucking Thalna and Thalna has absolutely no interest in fucking Atia. The way it's going it is more likely that Atia will be the big bad of the game we need to fight.
Fair enough on Deva/Envy

On Atia, then Atia's presence in this game is fucking pointless and the story would be better without her

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Fair enough on Deva/Envy

On Atia, then Atia's presence in this game is fucking pointless and the story would be better without her
In case you haven't noticed she is the main antagonist with her mengele like experiments to create baby angels. That is far from pointless.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
She's the point of the whole story, she's the primary antagonist........

What a moronic comment. That is, by far, one of the dumbest things i've ever read on this site. "Can't fuck a character, she's pointless to the story nevermind she's the fucking antagonist".....

I can't possibly put into words how fucking dumb that comment was and do it justice.

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
No offense Avaron but you are old :oops: so you, like myself, are from a time
before all the electronic gizmos had a constant internet connecetion and most
likely you've read books. For fun! In your free time!!!!!!11111elevn.
That's something zoomers or gen alphas are not able to do since a book lacks batteries and a screen.

Now imagine a 16y/o suffering from internet overload and not having read a single book in his life.

So how could some one like that understand the importance of a ton of different characters
in literature/novels/stories and what not that are there for all the storytelling reasons?

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Got the conversation loop too. Got this error beforehand:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I get the same error as well
While running game code:
File "game/scripts/v11/01_stones.rpy", line 252, in <module>
NameError: name 'v11_relaxed_dialogue' is not defined

Maybe Morally Purple can provide a quick fix for us?

Reactions: Triple OG

Morally Purple

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
I get the same error as well
While running game code:
File "game/scripts/v11/01_stones.rpy", line 252, in <module>
NameError: name 'v11_relaxed_dialogue' is not defined

Maybe Morally Purple can provide a quick fix for us?
I can quote what I wrote on my discord:

Morally Purple05.09.2021
Two bugs were reported for version 11. Please refrain from using savegames, which were saved on the endscreen of the last version. There seems to be a bug with that. The workaround is to use an earlier save here. The second one is, that the Android build does not install correctly on Android version 11. Please let me know if more of you guys get this bug.

Morally Purple05.09.2021
Please copy this hotfix to your Inner Growth v1.1 /game folder, to fix the stuck in light path bug. Don't load your save and immediately scroll back, this will cause the bug to occur again. :S We will work on a solution for this for v1.2.
Dateityp des Anhangs: archive

#already included in v1.1a
8.82 KB

Morally Purple05.09.2021
All Inner Growth v1.1 builds are now updated to v1.1a. I installed an Android 11 VM and installed the Android universal APK on it, and it worked fine. Please contact me and send me your device info, so I have at least something I can work with.
:smile:

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes