Unity Inner Self Development Program [v0.7.7] [Carnile]

3.00 star(s) 35 Votes

Masquerader

Feb 4, 2022
OMG! Again from the begining. It's not funny!
I will say this time it at least makes sense because it added the quest system which would require it knowing all you have done which previous versions probably didn't have a way to properly let it know.

But he needs to get to a build where cross-version saves are possible.

Reactions: pantypriv

nescauuzinha

Jul 17, 2020
another game with a great potential, can't wait to see the story progression :)
wait 1 year for 1 scene to be added that your expectations will fall lol I was also excited about this game but I don't know how many times I had to replay it from the beginning how many bugs and no progression the game has everything to be good but it takes 1 year to launching 1 new scene is discouraging this game is from 2021 we are in 2024 and it still looks like a game that started 1 year ago it was unplayable due to so many bugs

Reactions: femdom_kun
Jun 26, 2021
I have a task telling me to complete the fourth conditioning session, but I have already completed the fourth and and the fifth, when i try completing the fourth conditioning session again the task is still there, any fix?

Begintobeg

Apr 15, 2019
Is there an easy way to migrate a PC version of a unity game to older mac version? Like with Renpy you can usually just replace the "Game" folder in the older mac version with the Game folder from the PC version and it'll update. Any trick like that with Unity? Alternatively, anyone got an updated Mac link?

Sissy_Callie

Jun 23, 2020
Honestly, I won't even download it, I think I've been waiting for 1 year for something from this game, I'll come back in 2 years when there's something interesting
Yeah I had so much hope for this game but after waiting forever for an update you had to restart the game and all the new content is 6 extra classes that adds nothing to progression, working out that adds nothing to progression and 1 new scene honestly so annoying.

Reactions: nescauuzinha

Picandchuus

Aug 24, 2021
Wow! I played this game over a year ago and somehow the game is more broken, the travel system is worse, and considering it's been over a year... 1 new scene from the original version I played, with some filler content.
Kinda sad I followed this game hoping for a game to play by the time I reinstalled.

Sarion1345

Nov 18, 2022
In the new update, there are only minor gameplay changes. There is no new content, maybe some new Karina's lecture.
Three new rooms/halls and gym clothes are added at the university.
About the quest system, above the phone, you can now see quests currently active for that day, and when you complete it, it is removed/marked as done.
The gameplay changes are nice to have.
The author probably wants to create an environment before continuing on new content. That is my opinion, and currently, it is much easier to do now, when there isn't a lot of content, than later, when it is more complex to make any changes.
Thx. So we could go another half a year or even a year without looking at this one.

ManleeOC

Jan 28, 2019
I love this project! Definitely in my top 5 fav. Long time for update, I thought it was abandoned, so glad to see it is not. Going to support this project and hope for another update soon. Keep up the great work!

rasham1

Sep 2, 2019
Starting this game 3rd time now and now there is no way to deliver questionarre to recetion. Any clue?
1707216232006.png

3.00 star(s) 35 Votes