Unity Inner Self Development Program [v0.7.7] [Carnile]

3.00 star(s) 35 Votes

Massi89

Dec 21, 2020
I played an older version and I also don't remember running into that kind of problem at all. I think it's a specific problem of version 0.7.6

Reactions: DerpyAngel

Flannoken

Jan 16, 2018
I don't remember older versions not counting Conditioning 04 correct but in 0.7.6 it seems to be broken. The in-game laptop shows the correct 360 beats on finish but the UI shows it as Conditioning 05 and it's 600 beats which in turn is causing the "Complete Conditioning 04" quest remain active and on screen, however Condition 05 did unlock and was completable so it's more of an annoyance than anything as it doesn't necessarily break progression as far as I can tell.
Got this bug too

carbonz

Feb 22, 2023
"Content Update: Alpha Version 0.7.8

Hello everyone, Patch 0.7.8 is now live! This update primarily focuses on Karina’s redesign, which will likely make her the character that l..."

Reactions: Massi89

Masquerader

Feb 4, 2022
Anyone checked out 0.7.7? Or did they forget to release it to a lower tier? I wanna see the redesign and if the delay makes even a slightest bit of sense if anyone can.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
InnerSelfDevelopmentProgram-0.7.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: Masquerader

Massi89

Dec 21, 2020
Maybe the dev wanted to give him more of an androgynous look, which he did. That's the only reason I can think of for that redesign. Or maybe he found someone who can help him with the art and he needs to align the whole game to a certain style. That's ok I guess.

Namire1

Dec 30, 2019
It came out as a very interesting project, showing a very advanced GUI. Because of that, I didn't expect the developer to hand-brake the story like this. Also, the fact that every update burns the previously saved file, is another way of stalling, giving the player the illusion of content redoing the playthrough in hope of new content.

So, yeah, the game is very effective pitch, but is there an actual story? Does the developer have a draft roadmap? Having more insight into the whole project could be critical in deciding whether or not to support it.

Massi89

Dec 21, 2020
I'm trying out version 0.7.7 and having played an older version of this, I must say that as a whole the dev is actually improving the game design. The problem of the older version that I played is that the gameplay used to get too slow and empty at times. This version makes the game a bit more fast-paced and eventful. I'm still hopeful for the future of this game, although I'm afraid it will take lots of time still.

Masquerader

Feb 4, 2022
Yeah first week/two week flow is pretty much finished in my opinion, other than adding homework. Which just means have to hope after the art update we'll finally see new events.

Masquerader

Feb 4, 2022
Yeah, downloaded just to see the content from the version before and see what art was changed... sadly it's only been the paperdoll and what is shown during chats. I was hoping maybe the hypno would've, but nope. I am hoping/guessing he'll only update those when doing the roommate.

Massi89

Dec 21, 2020
As I said, the dev has applied some significant changes to the game itself compared to older versions, so if you are curious about seeing how the dev is reshaping it then it's worth downloading, if all you are looking and waiting for is a continuation of the story then you will have to wait for a while.

nescauuzinha

Jul 17, 2020
As I said, the dev has applied some significant changes to the game itself compared to older versions, so if you are curious about seeing how the dev is reshaping it then it's worth downloading, if all you are looking and waiting for is a continuation of the story then you will have to wait for a while.
the problem is that it's a 2021 game, we're in the middle of 2024 going to 2025 and the game is still the same as it was at the beginning

Reactions: Massi89
3.00 star(s) 35 Votes