Unity Inner Self Development Program [v0.7.8] [Carnile]

3.00 star(s) 35 Votes

Masquerader

Feb 4, 2022
While I do agree on the soft-locking issue being a bit of an issue with how they've currently structured it, assuming the classes add an influx of points once we can attend and it's not just a clock, it might make sense(School, Mall, Gym, and Work were at one point all voted on and Mall came out ahead... yeah everyone wasn't expecting the game to end up in this situation or else Mall likely would've been side-lined) which I feel they may be gearing up for, or the gym. I definitely suspect that the bathroom(and probably glory-hole) is soon to arrive however no matter what.

For the bugs, I'll say while annoying... this is Alpha stage of the game. Alpha is renowned as being literally the least stable version of a game that exists so version to version having to restart can only be expected. Between code, events, etc. being added and changed the game simply kind of is not yet ready for cross-version saves. Besides, until we get later-time events it's not even gonna be useful.

Also, apologies had a weird thing occur where every account of mine was logged out of, and then this night a storm passed by and knocked internet out till 12-1 P.M.

Shekslut

Apr 1, 2023
If you can see the message, there are two red words in the text - clit or pussy.
If you see the word clit, click and hold the first circle until the text change.
If you see the word pussy, click and hold the second circle until the text change.
If you can't see text at all, you are stuck and can't continue.
I can't see the texts at all , there isn't a way like a series of like pussy then clit then pussy ,,etc , to pass it ?

NoBody63

Oct 5, 2021
Questionnaire that started game.
Question 7 fantasy about being a girl answer yes a lot does not make sense does not carry into the game.
Question 8 every fantasize about being a girl and sex answer every time I think about sex again does not carry into the game.
Question 9 paint it nails answer c pain toenails painted does not carry into the game.
Question 10 makeup answer b, does not carry into the game

Reactions: Axel34

NoBody63

Oct 5, 2021
Questionnaire continuation.
Question 11
Female underwear answer c, whenever I can does not carry into the game.
Question 12 bra answer a, whatever I can again does not carry into the game.
Bras, panties, makeup and toenail polish they should either carry into the game or the questions are irrelevant and mute beyond that it's a good game I like the concept.

Reactions: Axel34

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Questionnaire that started game.
Question 7 fantasy about being a girl answer yes a lot does not make sense does not carry into the game.
Question 8 every fantasize about being a girl and sex answer every time I think about sex again does not carry into the game.
Question 9 paint it nails answer c pain toenails painted does not carry into the game.
Question 10 makeup answer b, does not carry into the game
after you answer the question click the bottom right corner of the speech bubble to continue ...

SissyIrena

Jun 27, 2021
I can't see the texts at all , there isn't a way like a series of like pussy then clit then pussy ,,etc , to pass it ?
You can play on "blind", but based on words from the text, you will pass the mini-game.
Did you try to change the resolution to play on fullscreen mode or a bigger monitor?

Fireak

Aug 19, 2021
I love the hotfix, I can't wait for more updated versions. Can't lie, I am very much into femdom and semi being used, this game is very open and I really appreciate that. Thank you to the developer.

NoBody63

Oct 5, 2021
after you answer the question click the bottom right corner of the speech bubble to continue ...
No kidding, I know how to play the game. That's not what I was commenting on. What I was saying is that some of the questions or irrelevant and mute because they did not carry over into the game.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
No kidding, I know how to play the game. That's not what I was commenting on. What I was saying is that some of the questions or irrelevant and mute because they did not carry over into the game.
well the addition of a girlfriend was irrelevant too but i am not the dev sorry i thought you were getting stuck and could not continue .... my mistake .

Reactions: NoBody63

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Because if you answer the questionnaire in such a way that you fantasize about being the girl in a relationship and why would you have a girlfriend, the question basically is asking if you the player thinks about having sex with men.
That's exactly why questions from this form in a way like it presented now — is a bad idea. We don't play as a guy who love to wearing female underwear all the time, as well as makeups. Not even speaking about MC may simply lie in this form, because of private nature of the questions.
Sorry, but his girlfriend is a canon of the story! And question "how often he fantasize about having sex as a girl" is less stupid question in this form, except, again, it is very private. Still he may fantasize about having sex as a girl every time even if he with a girlfriend. Unlike cosmetics and a bra that the character supposedly wears at all times (but he is not).

davemanster

Jun 10, 2017
Because if you answer the questionnaire in such a way that you fantasize about being the girl in a relationship and why would you have a girlfriend, the question basically is asking if you the player thinks about having sex with men.
I agree. The backstory and premise of the game is a mess. I hope it improves as time goes on.

Reactions: Candy1970

davemanster

Jun 10, 2017
That's exactly why questions from this form in a way like it presented now — is a bad idea. We don't play as a guy who love to wearing female underwear all the time, as well as makeups. Not even speaking about MC may simply lie in this form, because of private nature of the questions.
Sorry, but his girlfriend is a canon of the story! And question "how often he fantasize about having sex as a girl" is less stupid question in this form, except, again, it is very private. Still he may fantasize about having sex as a girl every time even if he with a girlfriend. Unlike cosmetics and a bra that the character supposedly wears at all times (but he is not).
I disagree with this and agree with NoBody63. Based on what you are forced to answer, the GF should not be in the story. If the GF is integral to the story, we should not be forced to select her out of the story in the questionnaire.

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
I disagree with this and agree with NoBody63. Based on what you are forced to answer, the GF should not be in the story. If the GF is integral to the story, we should not be forced to select her out of the story in the questionnaire.
No, should be other way around! Again: girlfriend is a canon of the story, and form questions and how player answer it — is not!

NoBody63

Oct 5, 2021
You can download the early version of the game from TF games. The questionnaire has always been in the game but now you get to answer more of the questions. So check them out.

Shekslut

Apr 1, 2023
You can play on "blind", but based on words from the text, you will pass the mini-game.
Did you try to change the resolution to play on fullscreen mode or a bigger monitor?
Yes i tried all resolutions even full screen and it doesn't appear in all resolutions
There is like sequence of actions to finish it ?

TheEireMadOne

Aug 28, 2019
How can anybody be this lazy? How difficult is it for you, as a dev, to playtest your game one time before distributing it? The one and ONLY way of progression has about 2-3 ways to lock you out. Absolutely idiotic.

3.00 star(s) 35 Votes