Unity Inner Self Development Program [v0.7.8] [Carnile]

3.00 star(s) 35 Votes

Sarion1345

Nov 18, 2022
The game may be good, but the problems with bugs are notable. For some reason, after restarting (or even without leaving) I can not answer messages. And when you re-enter the save cell, all the dialogs on the phone are reset and I can't do anything... It's really frustrating...

Reactions: cantpickaname

cantpickaname

Jan 27, 2020
Any idea about the test at the beginning and how it works?
Is there a solution?
It's not a test but a questionnaire. I think it's pretty much what the game says it is. It is meant to place your character in the program that matches their personality.

However, only the fem sub path is available right now.

cantpickaname

Jan 27, 2020
That is why I ask for the answers to it so I can get as high fem/sub as possible.
I understand. I'm sorry I don't know the answers that maximize fem/sub points for all of the questions.

I just picked what seemed like the most fem/sub one. "do you ever cry? -> I have never not stopped crying",

Davnier

Oct 18, 2019
That is why I ask for the answers to it so I can get as high fem/sub as possible.
Option B:
Fem 260
Option C:
Sub 440
Option C:
Sub 440
Option A:
Fem 260
Option A:
Fem 260
Option D:
Fem 260
Option C:
Fem 260
Option C:
Fem 260
Option C:
Fem 260
Option A+B:
Fem 260
Option C+D:
Fem 260
Option A+D:
Fem 260
Option A:
Sub 440
Option B:
Sub 440
Option D:
Sub 440
Option C:
Sub 440

Here for the highest Fem/Sub Points

Masquerader

Feb 4, 2022
Playing it(not sure how to leak) and it definitely feels like the last piece before a major content update. The phone has been updated along with saves. However what I find most interesting/important is that we have a new character... who is more or less laying out things like

"Here is where your classes are, here is a place you could work, here is a gloryhole"

Like as long as he doesn't vanish again or change all the art at once(new character in new art style), I think content should be increasing soon.

Masquerader

Feb 4, 2022
Okay, finished playing it and
1) The end is pushed back, now it ends on a later date with it ending right before you help your new friend get a buttplug in his ass in the bathroom.
2) Text change at the ass selfie, along with a reaction added to the butt-pic
3) New home event with the new friend and your roommate, this time towel is see-through
4) Now any bubbles popped in conditioning also decrease the opposite stat, so you can't try and be both masculine and feminine.

Overall, feels pretty more lively than before. First week now is the character adjusting rather than it being dead.

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Playing it(not sure how to leak) and it definitely feels like the last piece before a major content update. The phone has been updated along with saves. However what I find most interesting/important is that we have a new character... who is more or less laying out things like

"Here is where your classes are, here is a place you could work, here is a gloryhole"

Like as long as he doesn't vanish again or change all the art at once(new character in new art style), I think content should be increasing soon.
Just make a MEGA link or Google Drive or something with what you downloaded

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
Here for the highest Fem/Sub Points
Thank you for that. I added the question texts (and numbers) so it's easier to check. Also added 2 values due to a missclick and there being no way to go back. If anyone selects other options, either by mistake or on purpose, please post them so they can be added.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Again softlock! This is become ridiculous! How you did not immediately foresee a possible problem: with not having enough Fem-pointes you can't upgrade "shaving legs" skill, and without shaved legs you can't progress with conditions and get needed Fem-points!? :ROFLMAO: How!? Second update in a row I can't progress further because of bugs, and fourth in general! And every time the game stops me earlier to the beginning! :geek:

• Haha
Reactions: GordoFaper
3.00 star(s) 35 Votes