Unity Inner Self Development Program [v0.7.8] [Carnile]

3.00 star(s) 35 Votes

MingCR

Oct 18, 2019
How much is there in terms of customization and different choices? The synopsis is rather short and while it does look promising at first glance, I dont wanna download another one of those 'one route only' games.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
I think any customization will come from the skill tree and the wardrobe which look to be very extensive (but of course depends on if we get lots of choices to wear and accessorize with).

Masquerader

Feb 4, 2022
Yeah, as of right now it's just one path, but there will be what more or less can be considered two behaviour and two presentation which'll make up four branches with two planned ways to enter them.

Fem Sub, Fem Dom, Masc Sub, and Masc Top with each having either forced or voluntary(or well, at least fem will have a forced or willing option)

The current only branch is Fem sub forced, and was decided by Patrons. Same with the Mall being added... though had we all known the game would have such slow progress probably would've been school or gym instead(yes, a gym is planned, most likely will be to increase your ass size).

I hope that this past year was focused on working on the code to make it better for future content and that the phone's code is the last part getting remade/reworked.

Like I said, the developer's current way of doing stuff is a major departure from the start. Even before Patron they were quick to work on things and take feedback.

Masquerader

Feb 4, 2022
Yeah he hasn't released the fix,

Though since he more or less implied it'll be a full-on overhaul it makes sense since there's god knows how many things he'll add with it. I'd rather wait a bit and him set the code up in a way to facilitate for the current and future content than just the current content and have this happen over and over again.

cantpickaname

Jan 27, 2020
Yeah he hasn't released the fix,

Though since he more or less implied it'll be a full-on overhaul it makes sense since there's god knows how many things he'll add with it. I'd rather wait a bit and him set the code up in a way to facilitate for the current and future content than just the current content and have this happen over and over again.
It would be amazing if the dev communicated more. Right now I'm pretty frustrated because I got locked out and the lack of attention to the basics of running a business is the cherry on top of the camel's back.

If the dev is reading this I'd appreciate the following things:
1- Acknowledge when someone has reported a bug in your official channels.
2- Keep your channels of communication up to date with what you're working on and in sync with each other. (Currently paying 4.50CAD on Patreon doesn't even get me an announcement that a new version is out)
3- You're in pre-alpha. The ironman style save system is very frustrating. If your game has bugs -and it will until it's out of beta- don't overwrite a players saved progress, lest they find themselves hard locked and with no way to load a previous save.
4- Smaller more frequent updates.
5- Revisit Patreon tiers.

Shota92987666

Aug 14, 2019
That's why they said "older conditioning" i.e. stages which you have successfully completed before that request took place. But like mentioned, it's going to be pretty tedious. And if you haven't unlocked any conditioning stages then you're screwed altogether.
u cant click anything . pc bed closet or the door to leave ( if u do an older condition and sleep )

IM.SANTO

Nov 8, 2022
idk what happened but every time I go to launch the game its in the ridiculously small aspect ratio and I cant change it because of how small it is its impossible to see

Vrykolakas36

Feb 6, 2020
This game has potential to be the best sissy game out there but I swear every release is buggier than the last. I have the instructions to "shave my legs" but I can't because I don't have enough femininity (I think because I spent a point on 2 finger stroking). And it won't let me play the next conditioning event till I shave my legs so I can't increase my femininity. So I have already bricked my game and have to start over. If someone knows a way around this let me know.

EDIT: Ok so you can repeat old conditioning to increase femininity. This is bad game design. It shouldn't give you the instruction to shave your legs before you have enough points to shave your legs and it should hint to you that you need to repeat conditioning multiple times to save up enough points.

Last edited:

moonhead

Oct 8, 2016
idk what happened but every time I go to launch the game its in the ridiculously small aspect ratio and I cant change it because of how small it is its impossible to see
I had the same thing, on high resolution/DPI monitors it's really not big enough. Another thing the author could improve on is allowing us to change the resolution in-game.

I created a simple powershell script that included my desired resolution which I can use to launch it. You can use this to launch it with custom resolutions (in this case 2560x1440)

& '.\Innerself Project.exe' -screen-width 2560 -screen-height 1440

• Red Heart
Reactions: cantpickaname

Masquerader

Feb 4, 2022
This game has potential to be the best sissy game out there but I swear every release is buggier than the last. I have the instructions to "shave my legs" but I can't because I don't have enough femininity (I think because I spent a point on 2 finger stroking). And it won't let me play the next conditioning event till I shave my legs so I can't increase my femininity. So I have already bricked my game and have to start over. If someone knows a way around this let me know.

EDIT: Ok so you can repeat old conditioning to increase femininity. This is bad game design. It shouldn't give you the instruction to shave your legs before you have enough points to shave your legs and it should hint to you that you need to repeat conditioning multiple times to save up enough points.
Yeah, at this point my only possible explanation is that there are plans for some extra events which would make it more naturally reachable(such as a mention of taking a shower in the start), along with classes probably going to play a role... but I think re-balancing for the current amount of events is needed.

Reactions: Vrykolakas36

Sodudeme

Jul 8, 2018
I liked what I saw, but I don't have the patience to deal with the bugs. I need to remember to check every once in a while to see if the phone breaking gets fixed, and give it another shot then.

I don't know if the dev visits the thread, but I'll try giving some constructive criticism and suggestions too.

For the conditioning, it would be nice if there was a little practice segment before it started, especially for the first one. Like, a bubble that doesn't move that you click on, and it'll change if you get the timing right. You might could just do it with like, a tutorial conditioning that didn't take energy that explained how it worked, and what the goal was. "Bubbles show up, click them to the beat, get the timing right and you'll know cause a different image will flash"; that sort of thing. As it is, you just kinda get thrown into it. I didn't even know I was supposed to click on them, and failed the first time I tried, because I figured the bubbles were just showing stat gains, not the objective.

I didn't get all the way through the hypno, but since the dev seems to be cool with poppers, it would be neat to have a (potentially optional) overlay saying when to inhale or exhale. I mean, even if you aren't "playing along" with actual poppers, just following the breathing could make it easier to stay in trance and whatnot, which seems like a plus. You might could make it so you could switch whether it showed or not by clicking the items in the box, click the item, and the game asks you whether you want it on or off after the little blurb telling what everything is.

A quit to menu option would be nice too, but part of that is because of all the breaking. If loading didn't break the phone, an option to load would be nice too. I think I read somewhere in the thread that the game is being worked on, and basically rebuilt, and that should fix the phone and save problems, but I figured it was better to at least get it out there, just in case.

Then, I think it's a little weird that the panties in the box don't get added to your wardrobe.

Jan 29, 2023
Really needs saving/loading features, text speed-up and checks to get out of in-game bugs...Game has good art but the terrible UI and bugs really hold it back

The phone completely breaks if you ever close the game and load up a save

Reactions: 69ztare

cantpickaname

Jan 27, 2020
Really needs saving/loading features, text speed-up and checks to get out of in-game bugs...Game has good art but the terrible UI and bugs really hold it back

The phone completely breaks if you ever close the game and load up a save
The UI looks so nice, but you're right it's so buggy that it ends up being frustrating. Dev needs to address all the use cases for the UI, it needs to be pretty much iron-clad.

3.00 star(s) 35 Votes