Unity Inner Self Development Program [v0.7.8] [Carnile]

3.00 star(s) 35 Votes

MONOHELL

Mar 10, 2019
This game is not worth playing because the phone bug will prevent you from playing. The second year has gone, but the bug has not been fixed. What does a game developer actually do?

logicnr3

Mar 27, 2020
There is also a Bug that wont let you continue when you reach conditioning 4 on day 4 and need to shave your legs.
If you your amount of points is too little to unlock legs shaving there is no possibility to coninue the game and you need to restart at day 1!!

hleland

Jun 25, 2018
It appears that your save won't work. It defaults to "better use your phone first" and then you can't respond to the call. Your locked out. Great beginning, but it turns into a circle jerk with constant roadblocks.

moonhead

Oct 8, 2016
There is also a Bug that wont let you continue when you reach conditioning 4 on day 4 and need to shave your legs.
If you your amount of points is too little to unlock legs shaving there is no possibility to coninue the game and you need to restart at day 1!!
You can re-do older conditioning to build up points, but it's very, very tedious.

wrekern112

Sep 28, 2020
save doesnt work properly, i get stuk first day telling me to use the phone but at this point there is no use for it.

sissybarbie

Jul 1, 2017
This is probably one of the best sissification games out there, both writing and graphics are just super.
It can get a little tedious sometimes though. I wish there was an option to 'Skip' dialogue like there is in Renpy games, that would make things go much faster.

Masquerader

Feb 4, 2022
Can you give us an ETA for the update?
Honestly, I'm not sure. Considering it's the cellphone which I guess is it's own entire system, may take a moment. Especially with it sounding like he's burning it down and re-building it from the ground up. But at the same time it should come earlier than a year from now.

Also, I would assume .6 won't be out for a bit unless he plans to dedicate more time properly. I do hope however that he'll bring people on even if it's just for minor things. This scale should definitely be more than one person working on it.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
No you cant because the game wants you to do the shaving and wont let you do further conditioning...
That's why they said "older conditioning" i.e. stages which you have successfully completed before that request took place. But like mentioned, it's going to be pretty tedious. And if you haven't unlocked any conditioning stages then you're screwed altogether.

Masquerader

Feb 4, 2022
I'm personally guessing that there is meant to be at least one or two other events before it along with the school section.

I say one or two because it mentions you wanting to take a shower before answering questions but there isn't any event, and I could see it working as a good way to hint towards the roommate slipping scene the next day. I also guess the classes would have stat impacts as well.

3.00 star(s) 35 Votes