Unity Inner Self Development Program [v0.7.8] [Carnile]

3.00 star(s) 35 Votes

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
what is Codemonkey?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Code Monkey get up get coffee
Code Monkey go to job
Code Monkey have boring meeting
With boring manager Rob
Rob say Code Monkey very dilligent
But his output stink
His code not “functional” or “elegant”
What do Code Monkey think?
Code Monkey think maybe manager want to write god damned login page himself
Code Monkey not say it out loud
Code Monkey not crazy, just proud
Code Monkey like Fritos
Code Monkey like Tab and Mountain Dew
Code Monkey very simple man
With big warm fuzzy secret heart:
Code Monkey like you
Code Monkey hang around at front desk
Tell you sweater look nice
Code Monkey offer buy you soda
Bring you cup, bring you ice
You say no thank you for the soda cause
Soda make you fat
Anyway you busy with the telephone
No time for chat
Code Monkey have long walk back to cubicle he sit down pretend to work
Code Monkey not thinking so straight
Code Monkey not feeling so great
Code Monkey like Fritos
Code Monkey like you
Code Monkey like you a lot
Code Monkey have every reason
To get out this place
Code Monkey just keep on working
See your soft pretty face
Much rather wake up, eat a coffee cake
Take bath, take nap
This job “fulfilling in creative way”
Such a load of crap
Code Monkey think someday he have everything even pretty girl like you
Code Monkey just waiting for now
Code Monkey say someday, somehow
Code Monkey like Fritos
Code Monkey like you

• Haha
Reactions: AssLicker98
Mar 21, 2022
Code Monkey get up get coffee
Code Monkey go to job
Code Monkey have boring meeting
With boring manager Rob
Rob say Code Monkey very dilligent
But his output stink
His code not “functional” or “elegant”
What do Code Monkey think?
Code Monkey think maybe manager want to write god damned login page himself
Code Monkey not say it out loud
Code Monkey not crazy, just proud
Code Monkey like Fritos
Code Monkey like you
Code Monkey hang around at front desk
Tell you sweater look nice
Code Monkey offer buy you soda
Bring you cup, bring you ice
You say no thank you for the soda cause
Soda make you fat
Anyway you busy with the telephone
No time for chat
Code Monkey have long walk back to cubicle he sit down pretend to work
Code Monkey not thinking so straight
Code Monkey not feeling so great
Code Monkey like Fritos
Code Monkey like you
Code Monkey like you a lot
Code Monkey have every reason
To get out this place
Code Monkey just keep on working
See your soft pretty face
Much rather wake up, eat a coffee cake
Take bath, take nap
This job “fulfilling in creative way”
Such a load of crap
Code Monkey think someday he have everything even pretty girl like you
Code Monkey just waiting for now
Code Monkey say someday, somehow
Code Monkey like Fritos
Code Monkey like you
oh god you were right

vickky

Oct 8, 2019
I am stuck in when I send nude photo to the guy, it told me to the bathroom use the mirror and camre,but I cant get any icon.

Ramando

Aug 27, 2020
Hi! I found a few bugs in the game.

1) When first time Jessica came to the appartman and sent to me a text from the door, I was in the bathroom and I showered. I came into my bedroom and read Jessica's message, but I can not answer back to her message. The answer option is gray.
2.) When I reload the game after the 1. bug (may be I can replay THAT day when I meet first time with Jessica personally), I found myself in my bedroom at the morning and I can't leave from my bedroom, because the dialog say to me, First I need answer to Jessica's message. But again the answer option is gray. So this bug killed my saved game.
3.) When my teacher said to me, I must a new uniform, nobody said to me, I need buy a pink panties too. I bought my new uniform, and the next morning in the university door said to me the dialog panel, I must wearing the pink panties. So I went back to the mall and bought a pink panties. Can you creat a task note to remint the player for the current tasks?
4.) When the Alpha male asked me for a nude picture, I had "2" option. Or agree or block his number (what was grey, so I can not coose this option), but I closed the phone and I did not answer to him that day. But I could't answer to him the next day because (again) the answer option was gray.

One last thought: when Jessica came over to make love and saw me in my pink panties with my clean-shaven body, there was no reaction. I love sissy games and I think that once the character has a girlfriend, Jessica could be a spiritual support to encourage the character on her journey of transformation. Because in my view, Jessica will either be a bisexual femdom who turns her lover into a submissive sissy (like in the good son game) or she will remain a straight simple-minded woman who either adopts the cockold style or breaks up with the character when she finds out that her partner is satisfying guys of her own free will. But I'm confident that it will be a femdom game and not turn into a maledom game.

Laura2022

Dec 25, 2021
any tips on the phone answering bug?
Yes, for day 8, after you get back to the apartment from the university, enter your room, and wait until the SMS notification sound is played, then open and read the message. If you do anything else like open the computer, wardrobe, or go to take the shower, well, you're going to have a bad time.

Reactions: AssLicker98

bargian

May 7, 2017
I love the hypno vids ... is here any way to import those vid (and pics) from game?
Also i think more FPOV should be there.

Last edited:

Masquerader

Feb 4, 2022
the hypno videos and some other videos:
Mega
Even though I'm not the person who asked, thanks. I'm personally trying to see what I can do in Godot to remake it since I do enjoy the game and the videos were one area I was sincerely screwed since I can't find or figure out what they're connected to in order to use the Asset Studio to remove them(I am already being forced to remake the animations so... yay). Along with all the text I'm having to write again...

To be clear I'm doing this because the person who is supposed to test the newest version was never given it this time, plus they stated they're pretty sure Carnile is spending most of his time with the code(aka the worst part of the game) over visuals and text(aka story). Hopefully if there ends up being a version that isn't bugged floating around they'll cave and let others help/work on the code since they're an artist 500 years before they're a coder. Though I'm not 100% sure mine will be the best either seeing as I've never dealt with raw code before(it's always had some fancy schmancy layer) but using Godot with it's custom code, the actual simplicity of the game(or should be simple), and knowing what NEEDS fixed I hope I can come up with a good alternative even if it's just a community version to play.

To be clear I know good coding isn't going to be bare-bones, but hearing he's kind of obssessed with working on the code has me thinking he might've made it over-complicated.

Last edited:

AssLicker98

Mar 27, 2019
what worked for me was just hovering my mouse over the place where the response should be and then clicking around a bit. then you'll get a prompt to send the message (in my case)
tried it but because the response was no avaliable nothing happened, thank anyway :)

AssLicker98

Mar 27, 2019
Yes, for day 8, after you get back to the apartment from the university, enter your room, and wait until the SMS notification sound is played, then open and read the message. If you do anything else like open the computer, wardrobe, or go to take the shower, well, you're going to have a bad time.
we are talking about the same bug right?
the conversation with Jessica right?
the one that already answered and just bugs again?
ifyes i will try you method, thank you so much :)

Mar 21, 2022
Even though I'm not the person who asked, thanks. I'm personally trying to see what I can do in Godot to remake it since I do enjoy the game and the videos were one area I was sincerely screwed since I can't find or figure out what they're connected to in order to use the Asset Studio to remove them(I am already being forced to remake the animations so... yay). Along with all the text I'm having to write again...

To be clear I'm doing this because the person who is supposed to test the newest version was never given it this time, plus they stated they're pretty sure Carnile is spending most of his time with the code(aka the worst part of the game) over visuals and text(aka story). Hopefully if there ends up being a version that isn't bugged floating around they'll cave and let others help/work on the code since they're an artist 500 years before they're a coder. Though I'm not 100% sure mine will be the best either seeing as I've never dealt with raw code before(it's always had some fancy schmancy layer) but using Godot with it's custom code, the actual simplicity of the game(or should be simple), and knowing what NEEDS fixed I hope I can come up with a good alternative even if it's just a community version to play.

To be clear I know good coding isn't going to be bare-bones, but hearing he's kind of obssessed with working on the code has me thinking he might've made it over-complicated.
i exported everything and decompiled the Assembly-CSharp.dll so i could fix some bugs but i am to lazy finish it

Last edited:

Masquerader

Feb 4, 2022
i exported everything and decompiled the Assembly-CSharp.dll so i could fix some bugs but i am to lazy finish it
Well if you ever finish it I can send it to the beta-tester and see if they can convince Carnile to use it, along with linking to this discussion board to see who did it.

Might get myself banned from discord doing that since I've openly talked about taking the assets and trying to re-create (namely since Unity is a gigantic ass for me even just getting the bare minimum set up due to size) but I swear to god I'm willing to do that if it can get him to move away from the code.

Also might get him to snap out of the 'I have to do this alone(specifically the code)' mentality if someone else did it. Might even be worth editing it to in Brazilian Portugese during the Disclaimer to say 'Did you forget we can translate shit!?!?'

Laura2022

Dec 25, 2021
we are talking about the same bug right?
the conversation with Jessica right?
the one that already answered and just bugs again?
I think so, the bug occurs on day 8 when she sends you a message and you generally cannot respond if you click on anything between the time you enter a room inside the apartment and the message 'ding' sound effect.

AssLicker98

Mar 27, 2019
well i saved the game on day 2, quit the game and later when i loaded my save this happened
I will try your way, thanks a lot :love:

AssLicker98

Mar 27, 2019
I think so, the bug occurs on day 8 when she sends you a message and you generally cannot respond if you click on anything between the time you enter a room inside the apartment and the message 'ding' sound effect.
it was on day 7, fuck i messed up my game again hahaha

3.00 star(s) 35 Votes